Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2016, 09:33 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manimuni View Post
His amazing employees, family and friends. And it shows.
WHAT does it show? That he embraces his wife, ................. until it's time for a trade-in?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2016, 09:33 AM

29,218 posts, read 22,365,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
No need to borrow. I used it on the grill and will return it to you for the excellent head coverings you're known for. If you are not awake I'll just leave it on the front step. Thanks
I'll pick it up when I deliver the hankies. You'll need at least a dozen of them. I'll get you some good ones that will stand up to a flood of tears without getting all soggy.

Old 07-13-2016, 09:52 AM

416 posts, read 260,242 times
This might just be the most entertaining thread yet. So your theory is people are rushing to Trump because they feel sorry for him. Fascinating. What right wing website did you read that one on? I could do a google search, but who cares?

People are responding to him because of the stupid things he says. When you say stupid things, they come back to haunt you. When you drive a wedge between folks and insult them, it costs you. When you beat people down (like the other 16 candidates on the stage in the primaries) you pay a price. When you insult women, minorities, people of the "wrong faith" gays, blacks and Latino's there's going to be push back.

And so you understand, the demographics of voters in this country is way different than in the 1960's and even the 1980's. Angry white guys can't carry an election even if they can find a few angry white women. A few years back, a good number of the republican's came to understand the small tent theory would win them nothing as time marched on. Unfortunately, they didn't anticipate the Donald coming along and throwing grenades at half the voting population, thereby inciting the fragmented and disenfranchised white republican voters.

Congrats on supporting the Donald, there's not a worse candidate to be the Republican flag bearer out there.

Old 07-13-2016, 10:22 AM

13,685 posts, read 9,009,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by William Gordon View Post
This might just be the most entertaining thread yet. So your theory is people are rushing to Trump because they feel sorry for him. Fascinating. What right wing website did you read that one on? I could do a google search, but who cares?

People are responding to him because of the stupid things he says. When you say stupid things, they come back to haunt you. When you drive a wedge between folks and insult them, it costs you. When you beat people down (like the other 16 candidates on the stage in the primaries) you pay a price. When you insult women, minorities, people of the "wrong faith" gays, blacks and Latino's there's going to be push back.

And so you understand, the demographics of voters in this country is way different than in the 1960's and even the 1980's. Angry white guys can't carry an election even if they can find a few angry white women. A few years back, a good number of the republican's came to understand the small tent theory would win them nothing as time marched on. Unfortunately, they didn't anticipate the Donald coming along and throwing grenades at half the voting population, thereby inciting the fragmented and disenfranchised white republican voters.

Congrats on supporting the Donald, there's not a worse candidate to be the Republican flag bearer out there.

Well, poor Donald John Trump, whom has decided to not address the NCAAP convention, did note yesterday that he can 'relate' to the problems of black Americans, since the system is rigged not only against them, but him.

Donald Trump compares himself to victims of police shootings - NY Daily News

I have no doubt that his statement elicited tears of sympathy from black Americans, whom probably stated "Poor Mr. Trump! He is oppressed like we are! We shall vote from him!"

Old 07-13-2016, 11:33 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Well, poor Donald John Trump, whom has decided to not address the NCAAP convention, did note yesterday that he can 'relate' to the problems of black Americans, since the system is rigged not only against them, but him.

Donald Trump compares himself to victims of police shootings - NY Daily News

I have no doubt that his statement elicited tears of sympathy from black Americans, whom probably stated "Poor Mr. Trump! He is oppressed like we are! We shall vote from him!"
He is correct the system was rigged against him.
We all know how crooked Hillary has been treated by the Justice Department and how it is rigged against all of us who aren't celebrities of the political system. Those who don't have money or power are treated differently so all can see and relate if they try. Which one of you on this forum are going to have A.G. Lynch welcome you onto her plane and chit chat about your grandkids and golf ? Has A.G. Lynch ever played golf ?

A.A.'s have been voting Democrat for decades and every year of Obama's terms see them slipping more behind. They will vote overwhelmingly for crooked Hillary and will get, not what is promised, as it is every time, but what is not delivered every time. Then in the next election having received absolutely nothing the cycle will repeat as it has for decades.

Old 07-13-2016, 11:45 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,700,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Trump numbers barely hits 40 LOL

And wait until he opens his mouth again, he will drop a few more points.

This is how it goes:

Trump on gag order: 38-42
Trump speaks: 32-38

Can Trump sends his surrogates to the debates? They seem more prepared to be president. Trump answers: "I will hire someone to do my job because I have no idea how the government works and I am incapable of grasping new information even though you just explained to me what things like the Nuclear Triad is"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq6UtGcGPLM
Yeah, loved that even when given the answer within the question, trump couldn't catch on and answer it at all. If he mis-heard the question, he must need a hearing aid, because it was really, very clear in the video.

Old 07-13-2016, 12:13 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Yeah, loved that even when given the answer within the question, trump couldn't catch on and answer it at all. If he mis-heard the question, he must need a hearing aid, because it was really, very clear in the video.
Can you tell us what Hillary is talking about ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WovYnLL9Yow

Old 07-13-2016, 02:19 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,749,968 times
"Loving embrace"?????

GAG ME WITH A SPOON!!!!!

Old 07-13-2016, 03:10 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,654,438 times
[quote]
Quote:
sovereign nation, freedom loving Trump platform.
Donald Trumps tax cuts will give the lowest earning 60% of American workers 13% of his tax cuts, and will give the richest 20% of Americans 70% of the tax cuts.

How is that freedom?

Donald Trump's Tax Plan Would Cost $12 Trillion | CTJReports

Quote:
Oh... and yeah the wall is in the platform now. Like Trump would say "No body is going to mess with us."
They can mess their pants and foul their nest but they can't mess with us.
And Trumps tax cuts will add $24.5 trillion dollars to our national debt in the next 20 years. How will future Americans be able to protect themselves when our government is broke and can't afford military expenditures?

Trump

Old 07-13-2016, 03:15 PM

4,491 posts, read 2,225,542 times
Quote:
Dishonest Trump bashers are driving the people into the loving embrace of Trump.

Crooked Hillary, SCOTUS Ginsburg, race baiting Bama, poor loser Jeb, and any number of the crooked Hillary cult followers here on the forum are the best at campaigning for Trump. All crooked Hillary's money spent on adds. The endless effort to deceive with shiny button issues to divert attention from her criminal slush fund foundation and FBI investigation of perjury and criminal conspiracy by her cult followers are backfiring.

Swing states of Penn. and Fl. have turned with Trump leading now and Ohio tied, soon to go Trump. All signs that are most encouraging for pro-American, sovereign nation, freedom loving Trump platform. Oh... and yeah the wall is in the platform now. Like Trump would say "No body is going to mess with us."
They can mess their pants and foul their nest but they can't mess with us.
The thing is, I think you'll find that Trumps behavior turns many off to him and sends them to the only person who could be president besides him: Hillary Clinton.

The #NeverTrump and #NeverHillary crowds have a lot in common. Their hate for the other person is the main reason they're voting for who they're voting for. Which is a scary thing that many are celebrating just because it ends up in their favor. I'm personally very concerned for this country's future given that the two candidates are hated by a lot of people. Possibly by more people than the number that actually likes them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections