Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2016, 07:40 AM

34,301 posts, read 15,558,901 times

Advertisements

Dishonest Trump bashers are driving the people into the loving embrace of Trump.

Crooked Hillary, SCOTUS Ginsburg, race baiting Bama, poor loser Jeb, and any number of the crooked Hillary cult followers here on the forum are the best at campaigning for Trump. All crooked Hillary's money spent on adds. The endless effort to deceive with shiny button issues to divert attention from her criminal slush fund foundation and FBI investigation of perjury and criminal conspiracy by her cult followers are backfiring.

Swing states of Penn. and Fl. have turned with Trump leading now and Ohio tied, soon to go Trump. All signs that are most encouraging for pro-American, sovereign nation, freedom loving Trump platform. Oh... and yeah the wall is in the platform now. Like Trump would say "No body is going to mess with us."
They can mess their pants and foul their nest but they can't mess with us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2016, 07:44 AM

13,675 posts, read 8,962,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Dishonest Trump bashers are driving the people into the loving embrace of Trump.

Crooked Hillary, SCOTUS Ginsberg, race baiting Bama, poor loser Jeb, and any number of the crooked Hillary cult followers here on the forum are the best at campaigning for Trump. All crooked Hillary's money spent on adds. The endless effort to deceive with shiny button issues to divert attention from her criminal slush fund foundation and FBI investigation of perjury and criminal conspiracy by her cult followers are backfiring.

Swing states of Penn. and Fl. have turned with Trump leading now and Ohio tied, soon to go Trump. All signs that are most encouraging for pro-American, sovereign nation, freedom loving Trump platform. Oh... and yeah the wall is in the platform now.
It is still early. I think Donald John Trump is at a decided disadvantage. He does not poll well with many groups, including young people:

Poll: Most young people dislike GOP's Trump, say he's racist

Old 07-13-2016, 07:49 AM

7,731 posts, read 5,467,497 times
the name calling tells you everything you need to know about the type of campaign Donald J. Trump has ran and the type of person it attracts. It attracts the type of person who feels "wronged by life and the government and the mexicans and the muslims and the blacks and the gays and the those pesky feminists. Those welfare suckers, those gun stealers, those "open border" supporters!

It never occurs to them it is all a veil covered over their faces to not care about actual policy or issues. No plans, no real facts, just nicknames and sensationalism when awful things occur to gain political clout.

Hillary might not have been the most truthful about using a personal email account so that she could have it on here cell phone, but I trust that she will put better people in place to run the country to help the common person more.

Trump is literally promising more trickle down economics COMBINED with an odd brand of nationalism that promotes bringing jobs back but not actually growing the economy for new workers. It is bad business. Except if you are apart of the Investor class. Carl Icahn is licking his lips ready to rape America. Trump loves when the economy is bad because as he said himself, "then people like me can come in and buy low"

Old 07-13-2016, 07:53 AM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,960,771 times
The Washington Post/ABC News poll finding that 56% to 35% disapprove of not recommending charges against Hillary to the Justice Dept. is pretty astonishing. It wasn't even close. That was independents combining with conservatives.

Then there's the NY Times and its peer NWO controlled media, that never has even a single kind thing to say about Trump--a red flag that their motives aren't pure.

Old 07-13-2016, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
the name calling tells you everything you need to know about the type of campaign Donald J. Trump has ran and the type of person it attracts. It attracts the type of person who feels "wronged by life and the government and the mexicans and the muslims and the blacks and the gays and the those pesky feminists. Those welfare suckers, those gun stealers, those "open border" supporters!

It never occurs to them it is all a veil covered over their faces to not care about actual policy or issues. No plans, no real facts, just nicknames and sensationalism when awful things occur to gain political clout.

Hillary might not have been the most truthful about using a personal email account so that she could have it on here cell phone, but I trust that she will put better people in place to run the country to help the common person more.

Trump is literally promising more trickle down economics COMBINED with an odd brand of nationalism that promotes bringing jobs back but not actually growing the economy for new workers. It is bad business. Except if you are apart of the Investor class. Carl Icahn is licking his lips ready to rape America. Trump loves when the economy is bad because as he said himself, "then people like me can come in and buy low"
This makes my point. I rest my case. The heard around the country !!!!

Old 07-13-2016, 08:06 AM

Quote:
This makes my point. I rest my case. The heard around the country !!!!
what? please.. lol.. explain?

You think I am crying or whining? lol oh my.

It's alright if you don't understand the economy or business.

Old 07-13-2016, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
It is still early. I think Donald John Trump is at a decided disadvantage. He does not poll well with many groups, including young people:

Poll: Most young people dislike GOP's Trump, say he's racist
Democrats always lead with the racist attack. People see that and are rejecting it for the dishonest politics that it is to shut down discussion on all issues.

Old 07-13-2016, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
what? please.. lol.. explain?

You think I am crying or whining? lol oh my.

It's alright if you don't understand the economy or business.
It's alright if you don't understand the topic of the thread or politics.

Crooked Hillary has run a propaganda campaign from a protected bubble and indoctrinated millions unable to think for themselves. Add to that the ones that just don't care if a criminal organization is put in charge from the W. H. on down.

Old 07-13-2016, 08:30 AM

Quote:
It's alright if you don't understand the topic of the thread or politics.

Crooked Hillary has run a propaganda campaign from a protected bubble and indoctrinated millions unable to think for themselves. Add to that the ones that just don't care if a criminal organization is put in charge from the W. H. on down.
do you know which party controls congress and what usually happens when you get people to come out and vote for the president? They vote for the party too. It's alright, you think citizen's united is good, that Ted Cruz should tell everyone about what they can and cannot do, make sure that nothing is done to try to stem the increasing income inequality.

Old 07-13-2016, 08:33 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,866,443 times
Racism, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia, etc, are the trump cards for dems. Perhaps they've blown their load a little too early and those words are losing their potency when aimed at Trump? I for one am getting a little bored with Trump -phobia/-ism allegations - starting to sound like whiny trolls at this point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections