Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2016, 06:26 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,447,775 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
voters are entitled to the information that a candidate wants to give and what the candidate wants to talk about. if you aren't satisfied with the amount of information given the best plan of action would be to not vote for either side.
Ummm, no. The best course of action would be to NOT vote for the one who did not satisfy your need.

Old 07-13-2016, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
You do know the wall wasnt finished, right? So Trumps plan to build a wall, would be in sections there is no wall at..

We arent talking about sections that are not crossable, there are huge sections Congress never authorized funding for that could be built, but NOT..

I love how you guys just make things up in order to make it sound stupid, to do what was already being done..

Moving the goal post, non stop..
Suuure...

Old 07-13-2016, 06:35 PM

3,672 posts, read 2,729,463 times
Quote:
Wrong.. All Trump is proposing is FINISHING the wall that Congress failed to finish because they didnt re-appropriate funds.

Trump isnt proposing anything that already hasnt been started.

If you believe otherwise, please cite specific proposals so we can take you seriously, because you continue to move the goal post when proven wrong..
In his speech/s Trump has called what we currently have a "joke". He has called for a new wall to be built, about 1,000 miles long. This has nothing to do with the failed 2006 wall. What does the 2006 wall have to do with Trump's wall?

Even if he did want to "finish" a wall that was already started, what does that have to do with anything? The fact still remains that a "wall" would be a massive waste of time, money and resources all while making a minimal difference when it comes to smuggled drugs and people.

Old 07-13-2016, 06:36 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,481,952 times
Quote:
Again, not true.. The money paid for those speeches went into the Clinton Foundation, which does not appear on Clintons tax returns..
The speaking fees were paid to the Clintons who reported them as income then donated them to the foundation. The donations were also shown on their tax returns.
That said, this thread is about Trump's refusal to release his returns, not the Clintons who have made their tax returns public every year since 1977. Years 2007-2014 are available on HRC's website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyRUMad View Post
What does this have to do with tax returns and us knowing how much Clinton was paid for her speeches? You're grasping for straws.
Exactly.

Old 07-13-2016, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Really? is there another border between Mexico and the USA that we dont know about?

Please inform..
I wrote 'wall', not 'border' as you know very well. trump has said he will build a wall, not FINISH, not REFURBISH, not ENHANCE, not CHANGE, but BUILD.

Old 07-13-2016, 06:38 PM

69,368 posts, read 63,891,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangelag View Post
Suuure...
Judging from the image below, I can see how you could find it very difficult to pass in the section without the wall, but not pass where there is a wall..

I guess life is tougher for some than others..

Old 07-13-2016, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Judging from the image below, I can see how you could find it very difficult to pass in the section without the wall, but not pass where there is a wall..

I guess life is tougher for some than others..

Ifsfy.

Old 07-13-2016, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangelag View Post
I wrote 'wall', not 'border' as you know very well. trump has said he will build a wall, not FINISH, not REFURBISH, not ENHANCE, not CHANGE, but BUILD.
So he was talking about a different wall, than the one already started?

Why is the current wall, not racist, but because Trump wants to build, according to you.. a NEW wall.. (which anyone older than 5, would understand that to be nonsense), would be racist..

That is, the argument of those who oppose the wall after all.

Old 07-13-2016, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
The speaking fees were paid to the Clintons who reported them as income then donated them to the foundation. The donations were also shown on their tax returns.
Complete lie..

Forbes Welcome

Old 07-13-2016, 06:44 PM

Quote:
So he was talking about a different wall, than the one already started?

Why is the current wall, not racist, but because Trump wants to build, according to you.. a NEW wall.. (which anyone older than 5, would understand that to be nonsense), would be racist..

That is, the argument of those who oppose the wall after all.
When you can show me where I ( or the other poster here to whom you directed the same question/accusation) have written such here, then we can talk. Until then, goodbye. TTFN
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections