Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2016, 11:08 AM

9,742 posts, read 4,466,785 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
Trump gave speeches to Wall Street and charged more than Hillary did. Where are his transcripts? Did he release them?

Trump by his own admission is the King of debt. Who hold's that debt? Wall street.

Old 07-13-2016, 11:09 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,235,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
How is it Obama's IRS? And how do you know Trump is even being audited? He never released to the public the IRS letter saying he was being audited.

who named the Commissioner of the I.R.S? Obama.....John Koskinen is a Democrat. That is a political position. He is the head of the I.R.S. and his loyalty is to Obama, his boss. DUH! just like the Department of Justice and the Director of the FBI, Obama named him director.

Trump's tax attorney provided the I.R.S letter that Trump is being audited for multiple years.

Trump campaign releases letter confirming IRS audit - CNNPolitics.com

Old 07-13-2016, 11:09 AM

8,076 posts, read 10,017,178 times
Trump has no intention of releasing his tax returns. It would be a disaster for his brand for people to find out that he uses every tax loophole known to mankind, doesn't make anything close to what he publicly pretends, and has likely given only peanuts to charity (and then only when it was to his advantage).

He can use the "audit" excuse forever. "I don't wish to release incomplete returns, that would be unfair to the American people--in case there is something which has to change as a result of the audit." So he will never stop being audited, and he will never release the returns lest he pierces the public impression that he earns millions and is worth billions--both of which are likely not true.

Old 07-13-2016, 11:11 AM

8,070 posts, read 6,934,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
the audit is the reason he's running in the first place, hoping to get elected, his first action will be to storm the IRS offices with his private security brigade and make his problem just go away
you are probably right.

Old 07-13-2016, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
Trump gave speeches to Wall Street and charged more than Hillary did. Where are his transcripts? Did he release them?

He did? LMAO!!! Trump should have more money than Hillary and Jeb in Super Pac money.....that is not the case.....you know Hillary is QUEEN of the Super Pacs and speeches.....the Clinton Foundation is evidence of that......try again.

Old 07-13-2016, 11:16 AM

8,070 posts, read 6,934,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Bear View Post
Trump has no intention of releasing his tax returns. It would be a disaster for his brand for people to find out that he uses every tax loophole known to mankind, doesn't make anything close to what he publicly pretends, and has likely given only peanuts to charity (and then only when it was to his advantage).

He can use the "audit" excuse forever. "I don't wish to release incomplete returns, that would be unfair to the American people--in case there is something which has to change as a result of the audit." So he will never stop being audited, and he will never release the returns lest he pierces the public impression that he earns millions and is worth billions--both of which are likely not true.
Exactly. He won't release them even though polls constantly show people don't trust him for not releasing his taxes.

We will get bombarded with political ads regarding his taxes in the next months. His campaign knows that but if they release his taxes it will be not only the end of his political campaign but also the end of his brand.

Old 07-13-2016, 11:17 AM

9,742 posts, read 4,466,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
who named the Commissioner of the I.R.S? Obama.....John Koskinen is a Democrat. That is a political position. He is the head of the I.R.S. and his loyalty is to Obama, his boss. DUH! just like the Department of Justice and the Director of the FBI, Obama named him director.

Trump's tax attorney provided the I.R.S letter that Trump is being audited for multiple years.

Trump campaign releases letter confirming IRS audit - CNNPolitics.com
All this links shows is a letter from Trump's tax attorney, It does not show the actual IRS letter. And the targeting of Tea Party groups started under Doug Schulman a Bush appointee. In either case the commissioner is approved by the senate. In which this case is GOP.

Old 07-13-2016, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Bear View Post

tax loopholes are call deductions and tax credits....its all LEGAL......you have a problem with that take it up with Congress.

the rest of your rant its your bias opinion based on NOTHING and has NOTHING to do with the country and the American People.

Old 07-13-2016, 11:20 AM

7,840 posts, read 9,157,947 times
If Trump releases his tax returns, won't be able to call Hillary a "liar" without having everybody except his Trumplet minions laugh in his face.

Old 07-13-2016, 11:23 AM

8,425 posts, read 12,142,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Obama has use the IRS and the Justice Department as a weapon against conservatives.
When did that happen? I doubt it.

I think you're confusing him with LBJ.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.