Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is crooked Hillary doing anything to regaine the trust of the American people she lied too ?
YES 0 0%
NO 9 100.00%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2016, 06:15 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,539,144 times

Advertisements

Crooked Hillary says she needed to regain the trust. What has she done to do that ?

I was looking around and didn't really find anything she has done to attempt to regain the trust of the American people she has lied to. No question she lied. That's why she admits to the need for regaining the trust. Can anyone help out and show us where she is making any effort ?

I did find this "Rap" video and considering she was speaking about Abe Lincoln yesterday and he is represented in the video maybe this is the message she wants to champion as a regain the trust effort.
It certainly does represent some of her history on the subject. You be the judge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE1mWuqO_iM
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2016, 06:22 AM

25,670 posts, read 21,825,826 times
Well, I would have appreciated a "disclaimer" about "content" since I was still eating breakfast! After that, I'm not even sure that I'll be able to have lunch today!

Clinton and trust is not going to happen with the American people. Anyone familiar with sociopathy understands where Hillary is coming from and knows it is not a good place.

Old 07-14-2016, 07:10 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,539,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Well, I would have appreciated a "disclaimer" about "content" since I was still eating breakfast! After that, I'm not even sure that I'll be able to have lunch today!

Clinton and trust is not going to happen with the American people. Anyone familiar with sociopathy understands where Hillary is coming from and knows it is not a good place.
When I came across this video I thought it was meant too get the younger Burnie crowd onboard.

Here is another one you might like and may be her effort to regain trust by campaigning with Obama.
enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aySxPHq9E20
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections