U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2016, 07:06 AM

16,709 posts, read 9,075,159 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWqa2EIBAxY
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2016, 07:12 AM

12,078 posts, read 6,893,269 times
The media has become so powerful that they control the narrative with an iron fist. Will their attempts to control the people work? I suspect with some, but have faith the rest will ignore the manipulation. There are still many voters who are undecided.

I think the deciding factors for who the undecideds will vote for in November will be the presidential debates, as the words of the candidates can not be censored or manipulated by the media, and reaction of voters to the unabated violence spreading across the country mostly directed at police.

Old 07-14-2016, 07:14 AM

19,187 posts, read 14,966,734 times
So, now they will cut out anyone that speaks the truth? Is that a surprise? My husband was running that Hillary clip and I said "But she supported locking them up in the first place." We have over a million non-violent offenders in prison now. But, the prison industry is big business and, as we know, with the Clintons, money talks!
Private Prison Lobbyists Are Top Fundraisers for Hillary Clinton - Truthdig

I think what is lost on the younger generation is there not being aware of Hillary's "glowing" past.

The media is trying to elect Hillary. Let's show them who is in charge!

Old 07-14-2016, 07:15 AM

21,634 posts, read 11,087,932 times
CNN or the Clinton News Network does not want their viewers to know anything about Hillary and if they do say anything slightly negative about Hillary they usually make a remark , that it doesn't mean much, or it is not going to hurt Hillary, or the spin that Hillary is exonerated, or found innocent which is not true at all. They skim over her bad judgement, her lies, her actions that have been bad for this country..

The liberal network works hard to clean Hillary up from her dirty dealings.

Old 07-14-2016, 07:23 AM

4,625 posts, read 2,767,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
So, now they will cut out anyone that speaks the truth? Is that a surprise? My husband was running that Hillary clip and I said "But she supported locking them up in the first place." We have over a million non-violent offenders in prison now. But, the prison industry is big business and, as we know, with the Clintons, money talks!
Private Prison Lobbyists Are Top Fundraisers for Hillary Clinton - Truthdig
this is a lie.

It takes 10 seconds to look up who the "Geo Group" gives too.

https://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/loo...trID=C00382150

The private prison group gives 1000% more money to Republicans. Not surprised to see my GOP Senator took 10 grand from them.

Also, most people in my city think that Stop and Frisk works and other policies work. Yes, too many non-violent people get sent to prison, but that is the exact reason Marijuana has been decriminalized in a lot of places.

Old 07-14-2016, 07:33 AM

29,822 posts, read 16,506,677 times
Stupid title. That reporter didn't say one thing that 1000 other reporters haven't said AND on CNN.

Old 07-14-2016, 07:42 AM

26,364 posts, read 8,965,596 times
Where ever crooked Hillary goes she will never make room for the truth or honesty. She will crowd it out of her space as she has for decades.
The reporter tried to put it in proper perspective and was shut down. Excuses (tech) offered for it. They protect her and act as the propaganda arm of her criminal enterprise.

Old 07-14-2016, 08:03 AM

883 posts, read 604,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
The media has become so powerful that they control the narrative with an iron fist. Will their attempts to control the people work? I suspect with some, but have faith the rest will ignore the manipulation. There are still many voters who are undecided.

I think the deciding factors for who the undecideds will vote for in November will be the presidential debates, as the words of the candidates can not be censored or manipulated by the media, and reaction of voters to the unabated violence spreading across the country mostly directed at police.

Why on earth would you have faith that a large portion of voters will "ignore the manipulation "? You did see what happened in the 2008 election, did you not?

Old 07-14-2016, 02:26 PM

2,251 posts, read 4,306,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
CNN or the Clinton News Network does not want their viewers to know anything about Hillary and if they do say anything slightly negative about Hillary they usually make a remark , that it doesn't mean much, or it is not going to hurt Hillary, or the spin that Hillary is exonerated, or found innocent which is not true at all. They skim over her bad judgement, her lies, her actions that have been bad for this country..

The liberal network works hard to clean Hillary up from her dirty dealings.

After many years - have totally stopped watching CNN. It's like they are living in their own bubble, not realizing they are losing viewership.

After watching an entire Trump and Hillary rally's (no commercials) on Cspan, it is mind boggling how the CNN and MSNBC totally spin their reports one way.

Old 07-14-2016, 02:43 PM

16,703 posts, read 8,536,456 times
Does this woman still work for cnn?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or