Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2016, 11:48 AM

20,830 posts, read 16,970,122 times

Advertisements

That'll be special.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2016, 11:48 AM

11,540 posts, read 5,594,589 times
Hillary doesn't explain - Hillary deflects - that's why I can't stand to even watch her anymore and change the channel. She'll continue to lie to her constituents at the convention, especially Bernie supporters, to get their boat. When and if she takes offices - they'll sit for 4 yrs waiting for her to make good on her promises.

Old 07-14-2016, 11:52 AM

24,229 posts, read 16,911,280 times
What is the problem with the Clintons and their lies? Both Hillary and Bill seem to jump straight to lies in so many ways.

When the Bill and Monica stupidity happened Bill should have come out and said "I have made a mistake and did something that was inapropriate and it is between me my wife and a WH intern." Or something like that but instead he told a bold face lie to the American people and the avalanche of public opinion started.

The same goes for Hillary and Benghazi. If she had come out and said that her department made a bad call and screwed up, and the result was the embassy being overrun and our people killed I think many would have forgiven her.

What do they think? That we can't handle the truth, Are we children to be molly coddled to them?

She should be heading to prison for the Email scandal. If she knew about it she is criminal. If she didn't know about it she is incompetent as a leader.

Tom Brady gets a big fine and a 4 game suspension for the suspicion of wrong doing in deflating footballs yet Hillary who put state secrets out for any hacker to see and put lives in danger skates away clean?

Crazy.
If Hillary was Pinochio her nose would be touching the moon by now.

Old 07-14-2016, 11:56 AM

865 posts, read 619,999 times
I still want to know how TS/SCI info got out of a SCIF...someone needs to be in prison.

Old 07-14-2016, 11:56 AM

33,465 posts, read 17,974,825 times
Hillary is a practices dancer around questions.. finger pointer, play dumb, expert liar, she has no conscience , can lie to the families to their face with the bodies of the dead men from Benghazi just feet away.. Hillary is cold , calculating and how she sleeps at night is also easy for her..

Hillary would know that missiles were being launched at this nation and never say a thing to the people.. her political correctness wouldn't allow it.. she would run into her bunker and stay there. No regard for anyone else.. this woman would be the worst kind of president I can imagine. She is in it for the power and ego.

Old 07-14-2016, 12:03 PM

865 posts, read 619,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
What is the problem with the Clintons and their lies? Both Hillary and Bill seem to jump straight to lies in so many ways.

When the Bill and Monica stupidity happened Bill should have come out and said "I have made a mistake and did something that was inapropriate and it is between me my wife and a WH intern." Or something like that but instead he told a bold face lie to the American people and the avalanche of public opinion started.

The same goes for Hillary and Benghazi. If she had come out and said that her department made a bad call and screwed up, and the result was the embassy being overrun and our people killed I think many would have forgiven her.

What do they think? That we can't handle the truth, Are we children to be molly coddled to them?

She should be heading to prison for the Email scandal. If she knew about it she is criminal. If she didn't know about it she is incompetent as a leader.

Tom Brady gets a big fine and a 4 game suspension for the suspicion of wrong doing in deflating footballs yet Hillary who put state secrets out for any hacker to see and put lives in danger skates away clean?

Crazy.
If Hillary was Pinochio her nose would be touching the moon by now.
Agreed...they lie just to lie it seems. Hillary saying she was named after Sir Edmond Hillary, sniper fire, dead broke, etc...smh

Old 07-14-2016, 02:38 PM

41,478 posts, read 59,535,221 times
I prefer a deceitful but knowledgeable Clinton to a delusional Donald. Better the calculating manipulator then the self serving failed businessman with a overweening ego with nothing to base his self image on. Better the faker than the fool.

Old 07-14-2016, 02:48 PM

34,620 posts, read 21,439,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robeaux View Post
Agreed...they lie just to lie it seems. Hillary saying she was named after Sir Edmond Hillary, sniper fire, dead broke, etc...smh
I was named after the baseball player.

Sure, I was born before him, but that isn't the good story.

Old 07-14-2016, 02:50 PM

29,634 posts, read 24,648,366 times
At this point, the only people who could believe that Felony Clinton is good for America are the terrorists. I wouldn't be surprised if they are actually behind all this, and are actively financing her campaign.

America deserves a real president and leader.

Old 07-14-2016, 02:51 PM

4,754 posts, read 2,717,905 times
I'd contend both their egos are monstrous
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections