Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2016, 09:58 PM

2,294 posts, read 2,644,761 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Corey Lewandowski
Roger Stone
Sarah Palin
Chris Christie
Katrina Pierson
Hope Hicks
Sam Nunberg
Jeffrey Epstein
Rick Wiley
Rudy Giuliani
Mike Tyson
Omarosa
The Clintons

Only the best . . . .

Mick
Bahaha.

So true.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2016, 10:36 PM
JRR

8,110 posts, read 5,560,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
I say this as a Democrat who can't stand Hillary: She will be a one-term president.

I honestly think it makes sense for the Republicans to forget about Donald, who I really don't think can win, and start prepping a good candidate for 2020. They can definitely win in 2020.

In any other year, I think the GOP would walk away with this election. Kasich would walk away with this election. I have never voted for a Republican POTUS, and I would vote for Kasich over Hillary. The problem is, they nominated Trump, and he is the only candidate in either party who is as polarizing as Hillary.
I think that either Hillary or Trump would be a one term President. Hillary because the Republicans would get their fling with the outsider nominee out of their system and would get their act together and nominate someone in 2020 who could actually win. And if Trump wins, he will get a quick lesson on how Washington works when he is marginalized by Congress. And when he can't get the things that he has promised done, his supporters will turn on him in a heartbeat. If he wins, I probably should get a bunch of Dump Trump bumper stickers printed up to sell in a couple of years to his disgruntled supporters.

Old 07-14-2016, 10:53 PM

13,570 posts, read 10,272,378 times
Well, there seems to be a real enthusiasm gap among major Republican officials with Trump. They're not really united. Pretty much holding their nose and saying they'll support Trump.

This has consequences - they'll make half-hearted efforts for all the behind the scenes work necessary for getting out the vote in the campaign.

Old 07-15-2016, 03:29 AM

6,977 posts, read 5,669,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanguardisle View Post
I keep seeing article after article of how the Republicans want to defeat Donald Trump and keep him from becoming the presidential nominee, but since they do not have any other candidate to replace him with I wonder if they would simply prefer to lose the election to the Democrats this time around rather then let Donald Trump become president?
The 'establishment' would rather lose their own way than win someone else's way.

most people are like that, these lindsey graham's are no different.

Old 07-15-2016, 03:34 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,212,474 times
The problem is Trump has had so many different positions over the years that they don't really know if he is a Republican. He's been pro choice, pro choice with limits, anti abortion with limits, completely anti abortion but not wanting to defund pp, completely anti abortion and agreeing to defund pp but praising them as an organization . The same goes for things like healthcare, taxes, etc etc etc. A lot of them are afraid that once Trump got into office he would be far more left of center than a lot of his recent positions.

Old 07-15-2016, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
The problem is Trump has had so many different positions over the years that they don't really know if he is a Republican. He's been pro choice, pro choice with limits, anti abortion with limits, completely anti abortion but not wanting to defund pp, completely anti abortion and agreeing to defund pp but praising them as an organization . The same goes for things like healthcare, taxes, etc etc etc. A lot of them are afraid that once Trump got into office he would be far more left of center than a lot of his recent positions.
i agree, he 'feels' like a democrat in sheeps clothing, which is why i like him more than a stuffy elitist like Romney.

Old 07-15-2016, 03:49 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,212,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
i agree, he 'feels' like a democrat in sheeps clothing, which is why i like him more than a stuffy elitist like Romney.
I think Trump has proven that the average GOP voter is not as tied to GOP orthodoxy as was previously thought.

Old 07-15-2016, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
I think Trump has proven that the average GOP voter is not as tied to GOP orthodoxy as was previously thought.
good point, i think that trump's appeal to many is he takes qualities from both parties to the table, smart people like that.

Old 07-15-2016, 05:59 AM

58,448 posts, read 26,773,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
and what are the repercussions? I posted the rules - nothing criminal, and there are steps of severity. for breaking POLICY- that is all- kids have hacked into the CIA FBI and 80% of gov't employees stuff- nothing is really secure- but not all classified is really -really serious- those are encrypted and seldom go through email -- for those who understand TS
Several of the laws she has broken have been posted on here PLENTY of times.

If you wish to ignore them, THAT is your problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections