U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-14-2016, 10:29 AM
 
Location: Newport Beach, California
32,947 posts, read 19,911,663 times
Reputation: 12831

Advertisements

Pretty bad. But in the end, hillary clinton started talking.. Oh well
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-14-2016, 10:57 AM
 
Location: New York
2,251 posts, read 4,300,826 times
Reputation: 1610
Quote:
Originally Posted by philkirkham View Post
what? COPPA applies to the online collection of personal information by persons or entities under U.S. jurisdiction from children under 13 years of age

what does that have to with kids being in an advert?
get parental consent with kids under 13. No privacy policy listed, which is a clear violation.

Simply understood - at the end shows ad approved by Hillary paid for Hillary for America....

Clear shows Hillary is stating not following FTC regulations...

She doesn't have to play by the rules as others do....lol!!!

My view is to keep children out of politics. They don't understand and would either be playing or watching cartoons.

Trump spending $zero for commercials and his polls are going up while hers or going down, maybe she should keep stating the rules and wasting $millions.

Like the fact Trump is continuing his live rally's around the country. While Hillary is hiding behind commercials and not answering questions.

The upcoming debate she is going to be embarrassed and beat up.... Predicting her polls to drop even further....lol...lol!!!



..

Last edited by Modification Specialist; 07-14-2016 at 11:08 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-14-2016, 11:03 AM
 
69,372 posts, read 55,315,925 times
Reputation: 9358
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC's Finest View Post
That ad is very powerful. It's not about kids voting for Trump. Really? The ad resonates deeply with voting parents and reveals that Trump is not fit to be president. Our children are in fact watching and as parents, how do you justify his behavior. A presidential candidate openly mocking a disabled person and promoting violence?
Democrats have spent the last few DECADES lying to the public and then making excuses for it,

How do you justify THAT behavior?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-14-2016, 11:06 AM
 
69,372 posts, read 55,315,925 times
Reputation: 9358
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
On the other hand, 9th graders are routinely giving and getting oral sex because they were taught that oral sex is not really sex. All on national TV.

Clintons? Again? Nah.
Or it was ok to lie, even under oath..

Claim to support gay rights, even though you oppose them. Tell people that welfare stimulates, hard working, risk taking business owners are leaches, that blacks are victims, and too stupid to get ID, and being an illegal alien, and breaking the law, is ok.. because you deserve free college and healthcare at other peoples expense...

Democrats are an embarrassment to the nation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-14-2016, 11:08 AM
 
12,822 posts, read 6,147,468 times
Reputation: 10673
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
The irony is that people's grandchildren today will look back and cringe when they think about how their mothers, and grandmothers voted for Hillary Clinton.
^^^^Exactly!

I think that the ad is disgusting and manipulative.

Then there was the part where they took Trump's words about illegal alien Mexicans out of context and who just happened to be listening to that? A Hispanic girl who if she's an American citizen, those words taken out of context had nothing to do with her.

And, at the end, to have Hillary stand there and try to claim the higher ground---unbelievable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-14-2016, 11:12 AM
 
Location: North America
14,210 posts, read 10,063,479 times
Reputation: 5546
It's one ad. Stop blowing it out of proportion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-14-2016, 11:15 AM
 
Location: North America
14,210 posts, read 10,063,479 times
Reputation: 5546
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Or it was ok to lie, even under oath..

Claim to support gay rights, even though you oppose them. Tell people that welfare stimulates, hard working, risk taking business owners are leaches, that blacks are victims, and too stupid to get ID, and being an illegal alien, and breaking the law, is ok.. because you deserve free college and healthcare at other peoples expense...

Democrats are an embarrassment to the nation.
So are Republicans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-14-2016, 11:25 AM
 
77,734 posts, read 33,151,729 times
Reputation: 15530
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC's Finest View Post
That ad is very powerful. It's not about kids voting for Trump. Really? The ad resonates deeply with voting parents and reveals that Trump is not fit to be president. Our children are in fact watching and as parents, how do you justify his behavior. A presidential candidate openly mocking a disabled person and promoting violence?
Those arguments only work when the one making them has the moral standing to make them.

Hillary horror! 'Get those f-ing retards out of here' | USA Politics Today

The Libya Gamble: Inside Hillary Clinton's Push for War & the Making of a Failed State | Democracy Now!

Hillary does not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-14-2016, 11:26 AM
 
2,407 posts, read 1,145,238 times
Reputation: 1453
Believe me, kids these days watch must worse on TV.... not to mention the internet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-14-2016, 11:30 AM
 
Location: Denver CO
20,887 posts, read 11,579,976 times
Reputation: 31569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modification Specialist View Post
get parental consent with kids under 13. No privacy policy listed, which is a clear violation.

Simply understood - at the end shows ad approved by Hillary paid for Hillary for America....

Clear shows Hillary is stating not following FTC regulations...

She doesn't have to play by the rules as others do....lol!!!

My view is to keep children out of politics. They don't understand and would either be playing or watching cartoons.

Trump spending $zero for commercials and his polls are going up while hers or going down, maybe she should keep stating the rules and wasting $millions.

Like the fact Trump is continuing his live rally's around the country. While Hillary is hiding behind commercials and not answering questions.

The upcoming debate she is going to be embarrassed and beat up.... Predicting her polls to drop even further....lol...lol!!!



..
Wrong. Did you even bother to read the link you posted? And TV ads don't require privacy policies You can disagree with the idea of using children in TV ads without lying about regulations that don't have anything to do with TV advertising.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. | Please obey Forum Rules | Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top