Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2016, 04:36 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,814,234 times

Advertisements

The Hill
Clinton suffered a public relations blow earlier this month when FBI Director James Comey issued a statement criticizing Clinton for being "extremely careless" in her handling of classified material on a private email server.

The sense of uneasiness among Senate Democrats is heightened by their observation that Trump has stayed within striking distance in pivotal states despite being vastly outspent.

NBC News reported this week that Clinton's campaign and allied Super PACs have spent $57 million so far while Trump's campaign hasn't spent anything and two allied outside groups have spent only $3.6 million.
"Team Clinton" has outspent "Team Trump" in nine battleground states by a 40-1 ratio, NBC reported.
He added there's broad recognition within the caucus that the race won't be a cakewalk.
Democrats

If the amount of money spent on That CORPORATE HO's campaign doesn't show Tards what a FREAKIN Farce elections are.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2016, 04:46 AM

4,654 posts, read 4,095,712 times
Real shame. Kasich would be beating Hillary in 40 states.

Old 07-15-2016, 05:40 AM

8,452 posts, read 4,722,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post

Kasich is an open borders amnesty loving globalist. Who cares how he would poll against Hillary?

Old 07-15-2016, 05:59 AM

9,617 posts, read 6,036,863 times
Here's contrast for you. Note the presidential tone of Mr Trump's statement on Nice. Note, the cold, calculated politicization of Sec Clinton's Nice statement. Note her mention of support of Nato. A not-so-subtle dig at Trump for his questioning of the value of Nato, as currently constituted.

Partisan all the time. No decorum from Mrs Clinton. Very presidential of Mr Trump.

Old 07-15-2016, 06:01 AM

14,498 posts, read 9,398,929 times
Quote:
Not too late still for the GOP to do the right thing, dump trump, and nominate Kasich. I certainly don't expect it, however.

Old 07-15-2016, 06:04 AM

25,719 posts, read 21,880,574 times
Quote:
Kasich couldn't even beat Trump in the primaries, so I don't see this playing out.

Also, I don't see why the Dems are surprised since Hillary struggled throughout the campaign season to try to stay ahead of Bernie who polled a good 10 points against Trump.

I don't think anyone is surprised that Trump is climbing in the polls and/or Hillary falling. That FBI report stressed her lying and incompetence which are MAJOR.

Old 07-15-2016, 06:15 AM

39,002 posts, read 51,001,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Kasich couldn't even beat Trump in the primaries, so I don't see this playing out.

Also, I don't see why the Dems are surprised since Hillary struggled throughout the campaign season to try to stay ahead of Bernie who polled a good 10 points against Trump.

I don't think anyone is surprised that Trump is climbing in the polls and/or Hillary falling. That FBI report stressed her lying and incompetence which are MAJOR.
There's your trouble. Trump is not rising in the polls much if at all. In several of those recent polls where the gap closed, he actually lost percentage. People have just moved from Clinton to undecided. It remains to be seen if Trump can get them or if they go back to Clinton in the end.

Old 07-15-2016, 06:33 AM

1,540 posts, read 1,119,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
Not too late still for the GOP to do the right thing, dump trump, and nominate Kasich. I certainly don't expect it, however.

Irrelevant ......Get over Kasich already.....He couldn't win 40 states in the general when he couldn't even win more than his own state in the primaries!

Old 07-15-2016, 06:35 AM

29,978 posts, read 18,549,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post

Kasich? He is just a relatively honest version of Hillary. Open borders, send jobs overseas, Muslims are cool, no tax reform, and the EPA is just dandy.

Liberals love Kasich for obvious reasons- he is a liberal.

Old 07-15-2016, 06:36 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,887,644 times
Quote:
Trump is beating her in several states and even with her nation wide. He will soon be beating her in all 50 states...
He is going to make an amazing president..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections