Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2016, 07:25 AM

20,831 posts, read 17,022,632 times

Advertisements

From the NY Times Today
Although Mr. Comey, in a congressional hearing on Thursday, pointed out several contradictions between what Mrs. Clinton had said publicly about her email use and what she said in sworn testimony, Mrs. Clinton insisted Friday that she did not intentionally send or receive any classified information through her private account. She also appeared to be spreading the responsibility to her State Department staff.

I bet that there is a diagnosis for this type of denial.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2016, 07:29 AM

8,275 posts, read 7,911,941 times
One of the surest signs of a bad leader is blaming subordinates. A good leader takes the blame even when it was the subordinates fault.

Old 07-14-2016, 07:42 AM

25,786 posts, read 16,422,799 times
I read that she had subordinates cut and paste classified material off official documents with security headers onto private emails.

How can she claim that she wasn't aware of what she was doing?

Old 07-14-2016, 08:08 AM

34,620 posts, read 21,506,627 times
She knows she is above the law and that her supporters don't care if she lies to them.

It's not her supporters that are abandoning her ship, it's the independents.

Old 07-14-2016, 08:26 AM

20,831 posts, read 17,022,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
She knows she is above the law and that her supporters don't care if she lies to them.

Yes I agree for the NY Times to print this took some pain, I'm sure. And, I do agree with you the truth and the lie are indistinguishable from one another for her. I really hope that she is not elected. I don't think Trump is perfect, but she? She's the devils spawn.

Old 07-14-2016, 10:14 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,518,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
One of the surest signs of a bad leader is blaming subordinates. A good leader takes the blame even when it was the subordinates fault.
But we already know she's not a good leader. The buck will never stop with her. The only thing she's really great at is pathological lying.

What do you think got her through the FBI interview?

Old 07-14-2016, 10:28 AM
Status: "On the road with Kid Charlamagne" (set 10 days ago)

8,018 posts, read 5,814,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post

Her body language is SO bad when she lies, and even then, her supports refuse to admit she's a liar. I guess that's what being a loyal Hil-bot is all about -- taking everything hook, line, and sinker without engaging in ANY critical thinking.

I agree with you about the independents, but I also think a small percentage of her supporters eventually will abandon her ship. It is plainly obvious that Hillary has trouble with the truth, and eventually that will start to wear on some of her supporters.

It's sad that this country has come to this, a choice between two candidates who score so high on the negatives.

I wonder how Hillary's supporters will react once the investigation into the Clinton Foundation begins....

Old 07-14-2016, 10:30 AM

45,347 posts, read 26,931,892 times
Need to send Hillary to Judge Judy to get the truth out of her.

Old 07-14-2016, 10:31 AM

40,931 posts, read 48,978,236 times
Can't wait for the Presidential debates.

Old 07-14-2016, 10:41 AM

29,985 posts, read 18,561,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
From the NY Times Today
Although Mr. Comey, in a congressional hearing on Thursday, pointed out several contradictions between what Mrs. Clinton had said publicly about her email use and what she said in sworn testimony, Mrs. Clinton insisted Friday that she did not intentionally send or receive any classified information through her private account. She also appeared to be spreading the responsibility to her State Department staff.

I bet that there is a diagnosis for this type of denial.

She will have an opportunity to explain things in the presidential debates.

Also, I believe that the FBI has now been charged with investigating whether Hillary committed perjury before Congress. She can explain things then.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections