U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2016, 10:57 AM

416 posts, read 197,232 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
They both lie, they both suck, they are both just ignorant power hungry opportunists. Neither deserves the office they are running for, and we as a country certainly deserve better.
It would be interesting t206 to see if they both fell off the face of the earth tomorrow who would take their places?

I suspect neither vp candidates would be anyone's first choice for either party.

As much as i liked some of the things Bernie said, i would have been hard pressed voting for him. My first choice would have been Joe Biden on the left. Who on the right? Kasich seemed the closest to normal to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2016, 11:00 AM

11,265 posts, read 5,905,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by William Gordon View Post
It would be interesting t206 to see if they both fell off the face of the earth tomorrow who would take their places?

I suspect neither vp candidates would be anyone's first choice for either party.

As much as i liked some of the things Bernie said, i would have been hard pressed voting for him. My first choice would have been Joe Biden on the left. Who on the right? Kasich seemed the closest to normal to me.
Fingers crossed!

Old 07-15-2016, 11:21 AM

25,995 posts, read 8,842,329 times
Quote:
Not even close boys and girls. Virtually every time the dumpster opens his mouth he is he is telling a lie. He could care less about the truth, the only thing that matters is winning. His lies have been documented and exposed so many times by so many different sources its just become the way it is.

What is so remarkable is how you chastise liberals for being willing to accept Hillary for her "lies" while you all deny the Donald even does it. Amazing.
Your comment is nothing more than a dishonest attempt to accuse Trump of what everyone knows crooked Hillary is guilty of. Attack Trump because you can't promote crooked Hillary on merit or accomplishment. Crooked Hillary is legendary for her long history of lies and cover up. People know that. It's not a secrete.
These threads using every trick in the crooked Hillary playbook to divert attention from her criminal behavior will not work on people who are informed and capable of independent thought.

Old 07-15-2016, 11:24 AM

19,187 posts, read 14,919,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Snopes and politifact are corrupt lefties.. Fail
I noticed that they were using "word play", kind of like little kids do to blur the facts. I am sure they still have appeal to the "lesser" educated who jump on something before thinking it through.

Quote:
Not even close boys and girls. Virtually every time the dumpster opens his mouth he is he is telling a lie. He could care less about the truth, the only thing that matters is winning. His lies have been documented and exposed so many times by so many different sources its just become the way it is.

What is so remarkable is how you chastise liberals for being willing to accept Hillary for her "lies" while you all deny the Donald even does it. Amazing.
Hillary's INCOMPETENCE is the bigger issue. That you would even consider putting our country in the hands of the political prostitute,

Let's review:

Hillary Clinton's Laundry List of Lies

Hillary Clinton's Pathological Lying and Erratic Behavior, Is it Due to Drug and Alcohol Addiction? - Freedom Outpost

She has lied about issues that impact our country, our country's security and although you want to believe it is a mistake Bill pardoned someone and I guess she missed that news: Bill Clinton's Pardon for Classified Documents | National Review Online And, what she was unable to read the "Standard Operating Procedure" for the Secretary of State position? I thought she was an attorney? She must have bought that too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALYwbYDVhBA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak3mocfrMjA

Old 07-15-2016, 11:44 AM

5,559 posts, read 3,656,561 times
Both are cut from the same cloth. Both lie and cheat for money and power and will do anything to advance their own ambitions. Anything.

But where Clinton excels is on the traitorous department. Selling out the middle class and poor people for $153 million. She comes from the deepest part of the swamps.

Trump? He sold out the Billionaires. Good for him.

Old 07-15-2016, 11:45 AM

6,971 posts, read 2,567,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by richrf View Post
Both are cut from the same cloth. Both lie and cheat for money and power and will do anything to advance their own ambitions. Anything.

But where Clinton excels is on the traitorous department. Selling out the middle class and poor people for $153 million. She comes from the deepest part of the c swamps.

Trump? He sold out the Billionaires. Good for him.

Yep. All those students that signed up for Trump U were billionaires.

Old 07-15-2016, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Yep. All those students that signed up for Trump U were billionaires.
He didn't sell them out. He cheated them.

The Clintons cheated the middle class and poor out of $trillions, hence the $153 million payoff. In the deepest part of the swamps they live and they are covered with the dregs that they live in. Truly disgusting and despicable.

Old 07-15-2016, 11:53 AM

6,971 posts, read 2,567,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by richrf View Post
He didn't sell them out. He cheated them.

The Clintons cheated the middle class and poor out of $trillions, hence the $153 million payoff. In the deepest part of the swamps they live and they are covered with the dregs that they live in. Truly disgusting and despicable.
I'm not supporting Clinton. She is a liar to and cheat also.

Old 07-15-2016, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
I'm not supporting Clinton. She is a liar to and cheat also.
Clinton supporters suppose they can point to Trump as being a bigger cheat and liar than their own warped human being of a candidate. Well he isn't. He's small fry compared to the worldwide damage caused by the Clintons and their neo-conservative and neo-liberal cronies. You can't live any deeper in sewer than those two.

Let's all remember to thank Clinton supporters who helped get this corrupt con artist nominated.

Old 07-15-2016, 11:59 AM

34,558 posts, read 33,540,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Much of what Trump says is simply hyperbole which is lost on many people. He has misstated some things but I do not see him telling bold-faced lies like Hillary.
Yes, there are a lot of people who don't recognize hyperbole to make a point. They are typically the same people who don't recognize when someone is being facetious even when emoticons are used to give them a hint.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections