U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2016, 10:36 AM

12,263 posts, read 9,412,569 times

Advertisements

From The Hill -

"The Hillary Clinton campaign slammed Donald Trump's running mate, Mike Pence, as divisive and unpopular moments after the presumptive Republican presidential nominee made the announcement."

Clinton camp: Trump VP pick is 'divisive,' 'unpopular' | TheHill

This has to be one of the dumbest reactions to a VP pick I've ever seen. Usually the Clinton's are much more on point message-wise. Mike Pence divisive and unpopular? Ridiculous. Gingrich or Christie maybe, but most people have no idea who Mike Pence is, what his policies, or even what he looks like.

Sound like the negative polls are causing panic in the Clinton camp.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2016, 10:39 AM

14,210 posts, read 10,070,151 times
Among people that know who he is that is the fact. Plus, his polling numbers in Indiana pretty much confirm it. I mean not much else you could say about the guy. What did you expect them to say "What a BOLD choice, Donald!!!"?

Old 07-15-2016, 10:40 AM

11,327 posts, read 5,927,532 times
Ha, Hillary or her surrogates calling anyone divisive and unpopular might want to go peek at a mirror.

Old 07-15-2016, 10:44 AM

26,229 posts, read 8,923,108 times
Well he isn't a truck driver and crooked Hillary wants more truck drivers. She is looking for a truck driver for her V.P. pick. She needs one to haul all her corruption baggage.

Old 07-15-2016, 10:46 AM

12,263 posts, read 9,412,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
Among people that know who he is that is the fact.
Among the people who know? Are you talking about your fellow libs? I've been following politics a long time and beyond being vaguely aware of his existence, I'd never heard a peep about Pence until Trump started showing interest in him.

Old 07-15-2016, 10:52 AM

19,187 posts, read 14,947,409 times
It is a pick that will unite the party behind Trump.

I know, hilarious that the Clinton camp would call anyone "divisive" and "unpopular". I would have to admit though that since the FBI report was read aloud, I don't mind listening to her so much as it just cracks me up to hear her talking about someone lying. Seriously, she is really a hoot these days! When she heard this, I bet her 3rd chin hit the floor! Pence is a good, solid choice.

Can't wait to compare and contrast Hillary's VP choice. That should be fun and bring some real life to the forum again.

Old 07-15-2016, 10:54 AM

7,310 posts, read 4,931,206 times
We can admit that the Clinton campaign is ridiculous and they had this on the ready with anyone Trump chose.

That said, according to a cohort of hers, Pence caused an outbreak of HIV in Indiana.

This is the type of stuff we are dealing with in regards to the Clinton campaign. Just utter delusion.

Old 07-15-2016, 11:04 AM

6,546 posts, read 9,454,521 times
Trumps vp pick will not hurt or help him either way nobody knows who this guy is Trump is his own worst enemy. Trump lost the election with his ban all Muslims comment and everything he has said after that just reminds people why he should be in a mental institution.

Your choices Hitler = Trump or the Meeeeeeh candidate = Clinton
For me anybody but trump. This election just might have the lowest voter turn out ever with Clinton winning easily

Old 07-15-2016, 11:05 AM

4,177 posts, read 2,006,413 times
Clinton's campaign is too far ahead of Trump! Say what you want to about Hillary, she's the BEST choice for President, Trump is just too immature to be President.

Old 07-15-2016, 11:08 AM

29,720 posts, read 16,469,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
Among people that know who he is that is the fact. Plus, his polling numbers in Indiana pretty much confirm it. I mean not much else you could say about the guy. What did you expect them to say "What a BOLD choice, Donald!!!"?
It's a good thing he got a new job. The people of Indiana were going to give him the boot.

FIX THIS

Remember that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or