U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2008, 03:22 PM

16 posts, read 32,032 times

Advertisements

Jeez, folks. Whether Obama is the next JFK or the Anti-Christ may be subject for discussion, but the fact is that we live in a country where the largest readership of a weekly periodiocal is the National Inquirer.
Frankly, he has no experience internationally, period. Hence, no track record and all is speculation. I do agree that it is doubtful he could be worse than the existing den of snakes, but you never know.
Right or wrong, odds say he is on deck to be the next president.
so we will all live with that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2008, 03:38 PM

1,491 posts, read 2,023,794 times
MSNBC Runs Hour Long Documentaries on Only 2 Candidates « Inspired Voter - Thoughts from the Trenches… (http://inspiredvoter.com/2008/02/10/msnbc-runs-hour-long-documentaries-on-only-2-candidates/ - broken link)

There is a great post by one of Obama's cult followers at the bottom of the link.

Old 02-19-2008, 04:07 PM

29 posts, read 61,434 times
This article is a classic example of propoganda used to facilitate fear. Does it really just compare Obama to Adolf Hitler??!! The largest mass murderer in the history of the world?? Directly responsible for over 1 million dead! ahahahahaahaha! That is immoral, reprehensible, insane, irresponsible, degrading and 100% LUNACY!! It troubles me deeply that anyone would take any substance out of such an outwardly obvious smear atttempt. And such a poor one at that.

Other than the exception of my mother (God bless her) who is convinced that Obama is a terrorist agent because of his first name and the fact that one of her uneducated, hair salon, cackling hen colleagues "heard" that he was Muslim and wouldn't acknowledge the Pledge of Allegiance. Now, with the exception of my mother (god bless her) If anyone had a half a brain to think for themselves and not listen to puke rhetoric passed around like secrets on a kindergarten playground, they would know that Obama, in fact, has LED the Pledge of Allegiance countless times in Senate and House hearings and delgations. With the exception of my dear mother (god Bless her), I say to anyone who makes political decisions that are solely based on this inane diatribe instead of watching the debates and hearing the speeches and doing your independant research on the candidates and making LOGICAL decisions based on fact. I say to you......please don't vote. That would be your greatest contribution to the American system. ty.

And to anyone who would call yourself a "follower" of a political candidate or refer to him as anything other than a man with an agenda to be president of the U.S. I say to you, Get a life. Because you are a moron.

Old 02-19-2008, 04:20 PM

9,715 posts, read 13,273,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vickilynn View Post
MSNBC Runs Hour Long Documentaries on Only 2 Candidates « Inspired Voter - Thoughts from the Trenches… (http://inspiredvoter.com/2008/02/10/msnbc-runs-hour-long-documentaries-on-only-2-candidates/ - broken link)

There is a great post by one of Obama's cult followers at the bottom of the link.
What a total sexist post! Why is it that we can't talk about the candidates based on the issues and experience only? Why does race and sex have to enter the discussion? Neither race nor sex has anything to do with a candidates ability to do a job.

It really bugs me when people try to appeal to me just because I'm a woman.

Old 02-19-2008, 04:22 PM

29 posts, read 61,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Minor View Post
Worse than creepy. Get ready it's only going to get worse! MUCH worse!!

Obama's lawyers along with Al Sharpton are going to picket and demostrate before the DNC if they can't get their way about the controversial FL delegates. They are also going to raise a stink about the "super delegates". Talk about bullying!!!!

Think that's bad?

If Obama doesn't get the nomination the thugs will cry foul and take to the street followed by the angry Obama cultists burning and looting. Watts and the Detroit riots will pale in comparison.

Ahahahahaha....that's tremendous. Tremendously naive. Did you forget the Bush/Gore outcome in Fla? If Rev. Al "nobody cares about me" Sharpton is going to make a 'stink' about delegates in FLA, what would you call Gore's multiple recount protests and decrys of an unjust election for a solid month? An atomic explosion of stench? Yes, the nation barely recovered from such an outburst. The US was in sheer chaos huh. God forbid there be a dispute in an electoral result.

And oh yes....let us all beware of the dreaded OBAMA THUGS!! Run for your lives the Obama Thugs are coming led by their Murderous war lord "REVEREND" Al Sharpton!! None shall be spared!! And be forewarned of the ever-evil OBAMA CULT!! For their rath shall show no mercy if they are't awarded...........Super-delegates? Ok.....SUPER DELEGATES!! to quell their thirst for blood and anarchy.. pfft. give me a break.

The majority of Obama voters are young do-gooders with little to no motivation to provoke violence. unless....unleessss.....THE CULT GETS THEM!!! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!

Old 02-19-2008, 04:29 PM

1,999 posts, read 1,250,958 times
I am willing to bet the Clinton corruption machine backed by Prince Adullahs money will kick the Obomination Cult teams butt in the end.
You've done ticked off the Clinton corruption machine now and they dont go down without a fight.

Corruption will be a cult anytime.

Old 02-19-2008, 04:46 PM

8,062 posts, read 16,167,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTuna View Post
Ahahahahaha....that's tremendous. Tremendously naive. Did you forget the Bush/Gore outcome in Fla? If Rev. Al "nobody cares about me" Sharpton is going to make a 'stink' about delegates in FLA, what would you call Gore's multiple recount protests and decrys of an unjust election for a solid month?
You don't think it was logical to conduct recounts in that? Gore won the popular vote nationally and "lost" Florida by several hundred votes amid charges of disenfranchised voters and odd ballots.

You can't even begin to compare that scenario with the Rev. Al threatening to stage one of his infamous (and usually racist) protests over DNC rules.

Old 02-19-2008, 04:47 PM

5,233 posts, read 7,709,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
You don't think it was logical to conduct recounts in that? Gore won the popular vote nationally and "lost" Florida by several hundred votes amid charges of disenfranchised voters and odd ballots.

You can't even begin to compare that scenario with the Rev. Al threatening to stage one of his infamous (and usually racist) protests over DNC rules.
Uh...I think you missed the sarcasm of that post.

Old 02-19-2008, 04:52 PM

48,516 posts, read 83,537,792 times
Obama is much like JFK was more of a rock star to many people. That's just the way it is sometimes.

Old 02-19-2008, 05:07 PM

2,141 posts, read 6,335,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
Is Obama really Jesus Christ? Is he the Messiah? This has all just gotten extremely weird. There are rumblings that voters are watching these stories very closely and starting to be turned off by his cult / religious tone. All very strange.

Read these two links and you'll be rolling on the floor in laughter!

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?

Obama Messiah Watch: Is Obama Jesus Christ? :: Political News and commentaries :: Hyscience
I will go out on a limb here but does anyone own a Bible? Did you ever read it? This is some real scary stuff. I don't know if this stuff about Obama is true or not but this is very bad!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or