Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2016, 05:10 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
If you work hard in America you can make it. I know because I have witnessed it by countless people. Move from the lower class to the middle to upper middle classes.

Trump is the Whiney losers party.
Unfortunately we are seeing you can get there by lying and being incompetent also.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2016, 08:06 AM

2,648 posts, read 2,315,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
I think Cruz' "smirk" as you call it was a reaction by Cruz to the booing. I think it was a reflection of his attempt to remain calm while under assault by the **********s flinging their poop at him.
You, yes, YOU, eye state your name are the reason why I hate posting in this forum. Why do feel it necessary to belittle people? Do you honestly think that makes your position stronger?

Why can't you have a civil conversation without the degrading and demeaning remarks?

Old 07-23-2016, 08:32 AM

13,561 posts, read 10,355,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Trump may be the worse president we ever get but I agree, at least he keeps the status quo from winning. We know the status quo is failing us. Trump may, he may not.
Oh, I think Trump is only talking of changing the status quo in a very superficial way. He's actually benefited very well from the system and he's part of the system.

Old 07-23-2016, 10:02 PM

7,709 posts, read 5,454,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Ah - must not have seen the same show I did as Ted was booed off the stage while Trump received an ovation when he came onto the convention floor. Even his delegates laid into him at his little speech the next day for what he did.
Come on, that's your test for greatness? To get a standing ovation?

Standing up used to mean something, but that was a long time ago, except perhaps after great performances.
Every single day that the ladies of "The View" and other talk show people even show up, everyone in the audience is on their feet, whooping it up and going crazy.

It's a weird celebrity culture that has brought Trump to power. He's just another celebrity, only far more dangerous. He won't protect the USA. He doesn't know how.

Last edited by SFBayBoomer; 07-23-2016 at 10:11 PM..

Old 07-23-2016, 10:13 PM

7,709 posts, read 5,454,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Unfortunately we are seeing you can get there by lying and being incompetent also.
Well, yes, I agree, Trump is definitely both of those.

Old 07-23-2016, 10:21 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,707,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Well, today Trump, fresh from the convention, is back out there and still attacking Cruz claiming his father was involved in the Kennedy assassination. Not only that, but reports are that Trump is planning to form PACs to destroy the careers of Kasich and Cruz. What kind of crack pot does this sort of thing? The man is insane. Truly.

Trump Seeks To Set Up SuperPAC's To Hurt Cruz And Kasich, #Unity | RedState
Goooooo Trump!

You keep shredding the GOP to pieces while Clinton and Kaine woo voters. Don't forget Rubio or Jeb Bush. You should spend time and money trying to ruin their lives as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections