Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2016, 01:46 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,542,326 times

Advertisements

I wonder how much money this leech has looted from taxpayers? When Trump wins, all these scum need to be investigated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2016, 01:56 AM

6,977 posts, read 5,707,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by john3232 View Post
Trump must be living in Van's skull rent free and has him freaking out. This rambling stream of incoherent word salad suggests he is honestly afraid, and that is a good thing.
Van Jones: Donald Trump Was Describing A "Mad Max America" -- It Was Terrifying | Video | RealClearPolitics
Van Jones is one of the biggest morons on tv, how he's a commentator on anything defies imagination.

Old 07-23-2016, 06:42 AM

59,029 posts, read 27,290,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
WoW! YOU did it again! Putting forth insults instead of actually putting forth a thoughtful argument! I am so impressed by you. Keep it up!
You STARTED with the insults. If you can't take it DON'T dish it out.

I repeat "Simple minds are easily amused"

Old 07-23-2016, 01:56 PM

10,232 posts, read 6,315,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
He may scare you now, but when he has America back on track you will love him. It's way past time to get rid of the corrupt politicians, hillary being the most corrpt of all, and bring in an experienced businessman to make America great again
Under obama and felony clinton, this country has suffered tremendous damage. If you support her, you are supporting the end of America. Do you usually like liars and murderers. You know what she is, it has been proven and yet you want a crook to run the country.
Please wake up...!!!
I MET him one on one decades ago. Love him???? ROFL I am very unhappy that Bernie lost, but to me Hillary is the lesser of two evils, and Trump is Evil #1.

Hey, Mr. Trump, since I am not a Blue Eyed, Blonde Anglo, why are you telling me that "No Spics will be living in any of my buildings"? Besides everything else, he is a MORON.

The Donald has the Common Sense of a Flea. This is who you want with his finger on Nukes?

Last edited by Jo48; 07-23-2016 at 02:45 PM..

Old 07-23-2016, 04:43 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,224,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
I have been around for many decades and there have always been people on Welfare, projects and depressed areas of the Country. And I do agree that there is an attack on the poor people in this country, and also the Middle Class - the top 2 percent horde all the wealth and privilege...electing Donald Trump would only make this far worse than what it already is. For people to think this rich, privileged Republican Billionaire is their friend and is going to look after them, you are so sadly mistaken, Trump doesn't even take care of his own employees and he is not the friend of the little man, he is the billionaire who is looking after himself - so the poor people on welfare, unemployment and food stamps that you speak of would only be a thousand times worse off if he is elected. He has stated before that he doesn't even think there should be a minimum wage.
(Believe it or not the amount of people on personal welfare usage has actually decreased in recent years if you check the statistics. On the other hand we now have billions of dollars going to Corporate welfare...far more than what goes to personal welfare...but the GOP is all for this!)

People losing their jobs due to the factory or company they were working for moving overseas has been happening for decades. Trump says he will fix this...but he has factories overseas making his goods just like the others...so I say that is a tad bit hypocritical of him...he is part of the problem, not part of the solution!
Tried to rep you again, !!!!

Someone should audit Trump's inherited properties, and list down just how much it has taken in from Section 8 Rental Subsides over the term since they were first built by his father. As well as look into how much HUD money his father either pursued or got, to build them.
Then tally up the amount he has gained from using temp. immigrants at his resorts and other properties, as well as how long he has underpaid people, as well as how many had to get public assistance even while they worked at some of his establishments, or had to use public provided medical services, because he did not afford them reasonable medical coverage.
Suddenly, once exposed these truths will further expose the split tongue talking that he's doing.

Last edited by Chance and Change; 07-23-2016 at 04:52 PM..

Old 07-25-2016, 07:47 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,870,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
You STARTED with the insults. If you can't take it DON'T dish it out.

I repeat "Simple minds are easily amused"
Wow! It sends shivers up my spine. Not only do you dish out insults with an impressive insouciance, but you revise history with intrepid vigor. You are a star, no, a superstar.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections