Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does the DNC actively working against Sanders bother you?
Yes 115 74.68%
No 39 25.32%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2016, 08:44 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,114,186 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
That doesn't matter. it's always about policy.
Sure it is....

Quote:
Her record on both, especially foreign policy is horrific. She has little credibility.
Horrific? America is still the strongest economy in the world as other developed nations continue to struggle. We are still solidly the reserve currency and the most stable system in the world. Our real estate is the most sought after and our 500 top companies still dominate the world and are heavily invested in. Crime is still historically low.

Internationally, the physical territory of ISIS is broken. We have bombed ISIS and affiliates more than we bombed Iraq under Dubya. Lonewolf terrorism is the major issue involving terrorism. How much violence will increase if he tries to deport the Muslims and the illegals?

I prefer reality over the doom and gloom the rubes need.

Quote:
And?
And his doom and gloom rhetoric won't play as well.

Quote:
It is sad that your ilk can convince yourself of Hillarys competence in being an actual leader when anyone who looks for the truth understands she is a liar and a failure.
Although she did succeed at taking away the property of the poor black church in New York using eminent domain. That is something one can hang their hat on, right?
And Trump still owes employees and contractors money and is still being tried for fraud in Trump University. That's the type of leader that cares about the working and middle class. Perhaps if he wins he will be the first President to be actually charged as a criminal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2016, 08:47 PM

9,512 posts, read 9,077,788 times
In the next couple days as more people read over the20,000 hacked emails from the DNC, we're going to hear a lot more details about the democratic rift with Sanders and Sanders supporters.

The news is leading with this story. The leaked emails talk about the DNC push to make Bernie's Jewish religion or his background an issue to embarrass Bernie. Not good going into convention. No word or response from Hillary.

Old 07-23-2016, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post
Trump was worth $4.5B last year. he employes 10's of thousands of people. Walt Disney declared bankruptcy, so did Hershey's, so did Henry Ford.

7 Wildly Successful People Who Survived Bankruptcy | Mental Floss

he'll release his tax returns after his audit is complete. perhaps if you were able to think for yourself, you'd have found these items just like I did

Donald Trump: I'll release tax returns after audit - CNNPolitics.com
Think for yourself? You don't even read your own articles you "found".

Quote:
Despite telling conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt in February 2015 -- before he declared his candidacy -- he "would release tax returns," Trump has pivoted to say he would not do so while his income tax filings are still under audit by the Internal Revenue Service. Given that he says his tax returns since 2009 are still under audit, it is highly unlikely Trump will release anything before the November 2016 election if he sticks to that reasoning.
Quite convenient.... Either he isn't as rich or he has money all of the place illegally.

Trump asked Obama to release his birth certificate and he did..... No Trump is backpedaling on transparency.

Old 07-23-2016, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
In the next couple days as more people read over the20,000 hacked emails from the DNC, we're going to hear a lot more details about the democratic rift with Sanders and Sanders supporters.

The news is leading with this story. The leaked emails talk about the DNC push to make Bernie's Jewish religion or his background an issue to embarrass Bernie. Not good going into convention. No word or response from Hillary.
Is it really news? Neither RNC or DNC wanted the populist candidates in Trump and Sanders. Have you already forgotten "Never Trump" from the republicans.

Old 07-23-2016, 08:56 PM

9,512 posts, read 9,077,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
Is it really news? Neither RNC or DNC wanted the populist candidates in Trump and Sanders. Have you already forgotten "Never Trump" from the republicans.
Actively stealing votes from the legitimate winner of a state (Sanders), is unique to the democratic party.

Old 07-23-2016, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
I've got some real serious doubts about Trump. Hillary: I trust her as far as I can throw the woman.
I feel the same way but vice versa.

Old 07-23-2016, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
Actively stealing votes from the legitimate winner of a state (Sanders), is unique to the democratic party.
Stealing votes eh? How does one steal a vote?

Old 07-23-2016, 09:47 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Yes pretty much many of our friends and family members and clients do want Trump. Anyone but the establishment who only cares about their own pocketbooks and not any of us. They had their chance on both sides, time anyone but the establishment comes in.

Do you know in this past week, I have so many long time Democrat voter friends, who are voting for Trump, because they cannot stand what the D PARTY stands for, and finally after years on end, know this woman cannot be trusted and is crooked. I am not saying they are in love with the R party but as more then a few said to me, we have to change this vicious cycle and see what a outsider will do. And they hate the way the party treated Bernie, they feel he was betrayed by his own. I think we saw that on both sides really.

Yes I know many people and when I say many, many who will be voting for Trump. And your children are a reflection of who you are, and kids don't make stuff up about parent's that is not true. Many of these people admired the Trump children all of them liked them and his wife.

So while you feel many did not want Trump, I can say the same darn thing about Crooked Hillary. Go see Hillary's America, I had friends walking away from that movie, saying she is more crooked and corrupt then I ever imagined.

Old 07-23-2016, 10:18 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,350,188 times
I feel cheated. I was robbed of my chance to be enslaved by authoritarian C and now must be enslaved to either authoritarian A or authoritarian B.

I'm lowering my flag to half-staff for this outrage.

Old 07-23-2016, 10:34 PM

2,468 posts, read 1,918,280 times
Lol ofcourse Wikileaks is working with the Russian Intel and Putin to elect Trump. They can easily "leak" Trumps tax returns and other shady dealings but wont.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections