Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2016, 03:36 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,100,379 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Your training? Did that training include identifying President Obama as Muslim? It seems a lot of "training" seems to be politically influenced to the point I feel like I need to ask any health provider their politics first these days.
You divert the thread to another issue to avoid dealing with the other. You always do that....it's called something in debate but I forget what its called...

Old 07-23-2016, 03:38 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,710,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
You divert the thread to another issue to avoid dealing with the other. You always do that....it's called something in debate but I forget what its called...
Did you have an "event"? You say your medical training gives you the ability to diagnose Hillary Clinton from a youtube video where the video is replayed multiple times at multiple angles and then played again in slow motion. Sorry if I don't see that "medical diagnosis" for exactly what it is.

Old 07-23-2016, 03:40 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,431,235 times
Quote:
Wow is this ridiculous. Take a jovial candidate jokingly reacting to a surprise question and play it over and over, then again in slow motion over and over. Earth shattering stuff there.
you don't have to defend Hillary at every turn. she lied to you on everything (free trade, Bosnia, Colombian free trade agreement, having the primaries rigged in her favor). she doesn't deserve your support

Old 07-23-2016, 03:42 PM

You're entitled to your opinions.

I showed this to a colleague and she felt that she has chorea which is characterized by these types of involuntary movements.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chorea

The litmus test is that the interviewer also saw it and asked if she was ok. Clearly she was given the benefit of the doubt. Her level of conciseness changed (did not respond to the asked question) her gaze was deviated, just before the neck/head movements right at the video start her tongue can be seen twisting in her mouth and she slows her speech.

Old 07-23-2016, 03:44 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,710,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
you don't have to defend Hillary at every turn. she lied to you on everything (free trade, Bosnia, Colombian free trade agreement, having the primaries rigged in her favor). she doesn't deserve your support
I can see a youtube video for what it is, thanks. And I like her VP Tim Kaine very much as well!

Old 07-23-2016, 03:45 PM

286 posts, read 150,161 times
Quote:
You have no idea (again) what youre talking about. This is a neurological event, She could not speak she did not answer the question that was asked, her head moves involuntarily and her eyes deviate. This is some sort of neuro event. Any one can see that.
Are you for real? You are the one that has no idea what youre talking about. There's a lot of idiotic comments, yours tops the list.

Did you see her laughing? She was doing that mockingly, because the reporters were startling when they all shouted a question at the same time.

Old 07-23-2016, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Did you have an "event"? You say your medical training gives you the ability to diagnose Hillary Clinton from a youtube video where the video is replayed multiple times at multiple angles and then played again in slow motion. Sorry if I don't see that "medical diagnosis" for exactly what it is.
Actually it is the video which is most convincing. The multiple angles only confirm that the event occurred.

Old 07-23-2016, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emlees View Post
Are you for real? You are the one that has no idea what youre talking about. There's a lot of idiotic comments, yours tops the list.

Did you see her laughing? She was doing that mockingly, because the reporters were startling when they all shouted a question at the same time.
And, you my dearest darling...are simply; not smart.

Old 07-23-2016, 03:51 PM

Quote:
And, you my dearest darling...are simply; not smart.
Hahahahaha

Old 07-23-2016, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Wow is this ridiculous. Take a jovial candidate jokingly reacting to a surprise question and play it over and over, then again in slow motion over and over. Earth shattering stuff there.
It is ridiculous, it's asinine. It's obvious she was feigning being startled. The reporters even laughed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections