Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2016, 07:36 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,647,005 times

Advertisements

This back and forth with you guys is all quite nice, but could somebody please let me know when Hillary is up. I'm not in front of my TV right now and I want to let my dogs out before they start howling.

Old 07-28-2016, 07:37 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,543,209 times
The Democrat convention is a freak show.

Old 07-28-2016, 07:38 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,627,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The guy shouting now is. Total fool. The world is worse off than ever Liberals are weak.
Tell ya what. You race over to Philadelphia, walk up to that retired 4-star Marine general, grab a fistful of those medals pinned to the front of his shirt, pull his face right in front of yours, and tell him that. Tell him he's weak. I'll give you a dollar.

Old 07-28-2016, 07:38 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
Isis was the product of the US invading Iraq under Bush. But how would the RNC eliminate ISIS I still drill nt know.Trump said he would do it right away. How so ?
Yeah right. Obama brought out the peace keepers and all hell broke loose. Obama owns it Hillary messed up the middle east.

Old 07-28-2016, 07:39 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,259,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0marvin0 View Post
Having a muslim immigrant offer to lend Trump his copy of the costitution..........priceless
Really really powerful speech.

I would bet Trump has, in fact, not read the Constitution. He mentioned that he was in favor of all of the Articles last week, right up to XII, but oops--there aren't that many. Seven--Donny--Seven--keep that in mind for the debates.

But he has read Mein Kampf--it was a fave.

Old 07-28-2016, 07:40 PM

7,977 posts, read 4,986,308 times
Quote:
Isis was the product of the US invading Iraq under Bush. But how would the RNC eliminate ISIS I still drill nt know.Trump said he would do it right away. How so ?

Either way, The Fact is they exist. (The Dems didn't do themselves any favors overthrowing Gadafi either as Libya is now a haven for ISIS) I would put my money on Trump actually doing something about the ISIS threat as opposed to Hillary doing nothing about it and they become and stronger and plague even more territory.

Liberals are all talk. No action. They have pretty speeches. Can talk the talk. They don't walk the walk.

This country needs a leader that takes ACTION after 8 years. We have already had 8 years of no action and fancy talk from Obummer and his cronies

Old 07-28-2016, 07:41 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,286,858 times
Quote:
Wow, the speech by the father of Captain Kahn killed in Iraq, a muslim killed in our armed forces. What a speech. Everyone you tube it.

Seriously. It's extremely moving.

4,587 posts, read 2,598,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
All these anecdotal stories to make us feel empathy when the administration hasnt done **** against ISIS. Im ashamed of the Democratic party, lies, corruption, and now this ridiculous pinstitutionnda show.
I think you are watching the DNC and its touching your heart and making you think. Your facing a crisis of thought about supporting the RNC and Trump. Its ok, and your fighting it. Team Dem is not perfect. No human institution will ever be. Expecting a human institution to be perfect is vain and begs the question is the RNC ? The RNC gives you anger and fear but little else. Your choice is clear unity and hope. Or fear and division. Neither party is perfect.

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert_The_Crocodile View Post
Tell ya what. You race over to Philadelphia, walk up to that retired 4-star Marine general, grab a fistful of those medals pinned to the front of his shirt, pull his face right in front of yours, and tell him that. Tell him he's weak. I'll give you a dollar.
If he supports a loser like Hillary he is bought off . He has no character to support a liar . Bill is a rapist and Hillary supports him. They are dirty

Old 07-28-2016, 07:43 PM

4,587 posts, read 2,598,178 times
[quote=DorianRo;44934441]Either way, The Fact is they exist. (The Dems didn't do themselves any favors overthrowing Gadafi either as Libya is now a haven for ISIS) I would put my money on Trump actually doing something about the ISIS threat as opposed to Hillary doing nothing about it and they become and stronger and plague even more territory.

Liberals are all talk. No action. They have pretty speeches. Can talk the talk. They don't walk the walk.

This country needs a leader that needs a leader that takes ACTION after 8 years. We have already had 8 years of no action and fancy talk for Obummer and his cronies[/QUO
They killed Bin Laden and have taken back land from Isis. How would Trump do something ? But anyway God Bless the USA and you can vote for a Lib, no one need ever know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections