Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2016, 02:36 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,150,612 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by philkirkham View Post
Valdez was named as a speaker before the convention - e.g. this page from July 22
Dallas Police Chief Brown would have done a much better job. Would love to hear his take on the event.

Old 07-29-2016, 02:38 PM

1,598 posts, read 1,058,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Dallas Police Chief Brown would have done a much better job. Would love to hear his take on the event.
You're aware that Clinton name checked him in her speech?

Quote:
"Chief David Brown asked the community to support his force, maybe even join them," Clinton said. "And you know how the community responded? Nearly 500 people applied in just 12 days."

Old 07-29-2016, 02:44 PM

3,928 posts, read 4,904,959 times
Is city data politics the same one person rapidly at his computer in his basement? The one way of thinking here is kind of scary. Obsessed with Trump? Really? The title if this thread says so much about the person who wrote it. Let's get to the issues. Hillary did. In her actual speech. You know the speech that should outline a PLAN? Yeah, the presidency requires some planning. And reading. And listening. And collaborating.

Old 07-29-2016, 02:45 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,509,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
it's absolutely despicable. Didn't have to be that way but the DNC couldn't help themselves and rigged the primary. Sanders supporters have a real gripe, not "being ridiculous" as sarah silverman said.

Tell me in which of the 50 states was the primary rigged. I will wait. Tell me which state Bernie lost due to 7 or 8 emails.

Then tell me what you think the RNC chairman has been up to this past year with regard to the Donnie Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scot892 View Post
Yet, just another example how the party and the nominee for the party is corrupt and deceitful. You just can't make this stuff up. The lies they commit and then call everyone who shows the proof that they lied, a conspiracy and/or racist. But the corruption is only skin deep at the party level. When you go deeper, the real corruptors are those funding it, Soros and the like who support the NWO and Democratic party.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanks for that laugh; this is RICH from anyone who supports the corrupt Republican party. Missing emails and all, you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Rapist Bill should be kept out of the Oval Office just by his history on raping, molesting, and biting women. This guy really knows he is so connected he can do anything he wants to wonen when he never served one day in jail for attacking women. He abused these women and the list is long. I am wondering how many more women there are that was never reported , for fear of winding up dead like some of the women Bill raped.
Currently, there is a presidential candidate with a rape lawsuit pending against him by a 13 year old girl.

That is Donnie Trump.

As for the rest - take off the tinfoil.

Old 07-29-2016, 02:45 PM

3,928 posts, read 4,904,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
It was fun hearing the Bernie faithful keep interrupting her.
We live in a free country. Trump supporters just beat up people who speak out. Right?

Old 07-29-2016, 02:51 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,441,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Bill was dreaming of the good old days when a man could really enjoy a good cigar and a bad intern in the oval office.

"I was working in the White House when the Monica Lewinsky scandal was going on," Paul Begala, a one-time Clinton aide and current CNN political commentator, tells PEOPLE in this week's issue. "I had a fax machine which very few people had the number to. It starts kicking in, and there's no cover sheet, just a page – it was John."

"It just said, 'Dear Mr. President, I sat under that desk – there's barely room for a 3-year-old, much less a 21-year-old intern. Cheers, J.K.' Typical John."

Clinton, who was being impeached on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice over his testimony about the Lewinsky affair during a sexual harassment lawsuit, laughed when he saw Kennedy's note.

"I showed the President and he laughed his butt off," says Begala. "It was so gutsy. And he was the perfect person to bring a little levity."

JFK Jr. Sent Bill Clinton a Surprising Fax About Monica Lewinsky Controversy : People.com

Old 07-29-2016, 02:51 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,323,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankeemama View Post
We live in a free country. Trump supporters just beat up people who speak out. Right?
Like in San Jose where Democrats beat the krap out of Trump supporters?

C'mon, we all know who's been instigating the violence in this election cycle.

Old 07-29-2016, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
It was a disaster of a convention for Democrats.

Democratic Party Suffers Nervous Breakdown In Philly: The Inside Story -
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahaha!

Did you even watch it? It was fabulous. Everything a convention should be with inspiring speakers; not afraid to touch on every issue from every angle.

Great entertainment!

Who did you guys have again - Chachi and the guy that talks to ducks?

Oh, and the convention where half of your own party officials failed to show because they DESPISE their own candidate?

You must be losing it.

Old 07-29-2016, 02:54 PM

21,097 posts, read 19,692,053 times
I hope they replay it again tonight. I have trouble falling asleep.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yPbUhcvDgCo

Old 07-29-2016, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCheetah View Post
Right, from the feedback it seems like the RNC was the disaster not the DNC. I mean with the DNC you even had REPUBLICANS saying it was better.

At the RNC you couldn't even get the Bush family, Romney, or Kaisch to attend.

The RNC had the NEVER TRUMP Republicans chanting to stop the nomination.

And you think somehow the DNC was worse?
Yeah. I really think that some are just spending too much time on here or something and are out of touch with reality.

The reality is just as you said - even most Republicans said the DNC convention was ten times better than the RNC convention. Otherwise known as their version of Apocalypse Now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.