Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2016, 08:50 PM

8,017 posts, read 5,853,160 times

Advertisements

It's hard to listen to The Stainmaker refer to his estranged wife as "the changemaker".

Cryptkeeper, perhaps.
Changemaker, no.

Bill should liven this crowd up and tell a few stories about his flights on the Lolita Express.

Old 07-26-2016, 08:53 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
No, he is not a great speaker. Not any more. He's all over the place. I wouldn't even want to guess what he's rambling about.
He was still working on his speech when Bernie gave into Hillary today.

Old 07-26-2016, 08:53 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,941,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chacho_keva View Post
Haters.

People who disrespect Our Presidents disrespect Our Country.

Of course, all Presidents deserve critique and accolades. Yet none is trying to undermine the country they love and serve. They all come to This Country's service from a different angle, perspective and line of reasoning.

I don't believe any existing United States President has ever under-served his country for the purpose of self-aggrandizement.

But hey, it's Presidential Election Season and we're all entitled to critique or bestow accolades upon those who step up to the RNC or DNC Podium. Bottom line question: Will you you VOTE?

Please do!

How long ago did you fall off the turnip truck.

Old 07-26-2016, 08:56 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,283,738 times
Bill's speech was pitch perfect! I really enjoyed it. I'm glad he mentioned the police in his remarks. I even got teary listening to him, and I'm glad he shared those personal stories.

I've always liked Bill.

Old 07-26-2016, 08:56 PM

7,822 posts, read 4,561,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
Bill should liven this crowd up and tell a few stories about his flights on the Lolita Express.
Are those the same Jeffery Epstein flights Trump pleaded the 5th over?

Old 07-26-2016, 08:57 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,308,171 times
Bill Clinton knocked it out of the park. He humanized Hillary and told a lot of bio stories that no one else could.

Old 07-26-2016, 08:58 PM

9,885 posts, read 10,967,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chacho_keva View Post
Haters.

People who disrespect Our Presidents disrespect Our Country.

Of course, all Presidents deserve critique and accolades. Yet none is trying to undermine the country they love and serve. They all come to This Country's service from a different angle, perspective and line of reasoning.

I don't believe any existing United States President has ever under-served his country for the purpose of self-aggrandizement.

But hey, it's Presidential Election Season and we're all entitled to critique or bestow accolades upon those who step up to the RNC or DNC Podium. Bottom line question: Will you you VOTE?

Please do!

YES, I will vote!
However, I will NOT vote for hillary clinton. Not this year, not ever.
I probably will not vote for trump, either.
This year, for the first time in my life, I am very likely to vote third party, probably Libertarian.
I recommend and urge that everyone reading this forum do the same!

Old 07-26-2016, 09:02 PM

2,411 posts, read 1,973,733 times
I don't 'hate' Bill Clinton. And he is easier to listen to than his wife is. But, there are more sides to the story (and many pertinent details left out or 'bent') than he gave us. And his story droned on without energy tonight anyway. (eta: even the liberal commentators said he was lackluster.)

I will vote. But I won't be voting for anyone who is divisive, will be Obama II and outright dislikes more than half of the US citizenry .. and I will not vote for a person just because they happen to be a woman. Someday the RIGHT woman will come along .. Hillary is not her, no matter how our previous 'wordsmith' president may laud her praises.

Old 07-26-2016, 09:02 PM

8,017 posts, read 5,853,160 times
Bill Clinton is a medical mess.

I wish he would have compared Hillary dodging sniper fire in Bosnia to Monica dodging sniper 'fire' in the Oral...err, Oval Office.

Old 07-26-2016, 09:03 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,934,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Bill's speech was pitch perfect! I really enjoyed it. I'm glad he mentioned the police in his remarks. I even got teary listening to him, and I'm glad he shared those personal stories.

I've always liked Bill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Bill Clinton knocked it out of the park. He humanized Hillary and told a lot of bio stories that no one else could.
The speeches at the DNC are getter better reviews than those at the RNC.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections