Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2016, 04:49 PM

25,939 posts, read 22,089,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
http://www.instagram.com/p/BIalBvcjI...ealdonaldtrump
[instagram width=x height=x]{instagram ID}[/instagram]

Wait, Why Did Trump Just Release an Attack Ad Against Bernie Sanders? | Mediaite

Really not sure why he's putting time and resources into this, esp. if he still thinks he's going to attract Bernie supporters.
Simply pointing out that Bernie failed his supporters. Amazingly, the support is still there for Bernie thus the fart-in tonight at the convention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkm370 View Post
I don't know who's more pathetic....Trump or his supporters
Oh, definitely Hillary and her supporters, paid shills and low information voters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Trump is going for the erstwhile Sanders supporters who are now pissed off at Sanders, and he very well might pick up a number of them, although my guess is that most will head for the Greens.
Exactly. With the obvious failure of the Democratic Party to unite for a couple of reasons, one of them being what was done to Bernie, Trump will pick up some of those voters as the anti-Democratic Party, keep Hillary out of the WH group. I just heard an interview and many of Sanders supporters were going with Jill Stein.

I think many of Bernie's supporters are more than aware of what the DNC has done to them and Bernie and will make a decision to not support those that did this. I would think so, since I am sure many that supported Bernie could not stomach Hillary and her web of lies and corruption.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2016, 05:57 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
http://www.instagram.com/p/BIalBvcjI...ealdonaldtrump
[instagram width=x height=x]{instagram ID}[/instagram]

Wait, Why Did Trump Just Release an Attack Ad Against Bernie Sanders? | Mediaite

Really not sure why he's putting time and resources into this, esp. if he still thinks he's going to attract Bernie supporters.
Maybe he doesn't realize that Bernie didn't win the Democratic primary.

He has NO political acumen at all.

Old 07-28-2016, 06:00 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,697,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
I guess it's some sort of reverse psychology to lure Bernie supporters.

Remember how he used to call Bernie "Crazy Bernie"? Why would he say that to people who worship Bernie?

He probably got Melania's attention by calling her hairy fat ugly midget. Or something.

Mick
He could also call her "college graduate".

Old 07-28-2016, 06:03 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,473,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Maybe he doesn't realize that Bernie didn't win the Democratic primary.

He has NO political acumen at all.
Trump loses all control when someone attacks him. He just goes after the attacker, no matter what. He's almost like a dog with rabies.

He'd do the same if he was president. It is scary what he could do. He's very vindictive. But it's well beyond that. He completely loses all sanity.

Old 07-28-2016, 06:32 PM

14,221 posts, read 6,955,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Trump loses all control when someone attacks him. He just goes after the attacker, no matter what. He's almost like a dog with rabies.

He'd do the same if he was president. It is scary what he could do. He's very vindictive. But it's well beyond that. He completely loses all sanity.
There is no doubt the guy is a sociopath.

Old 07-28-2016, 06:32 PM

24,204 posts, read 19,191,156 times
https://twitter.com/ClueHeywood/stat...58731512483841

This is what Trump supporters want to believe, but I know that the vast majority of Bernie supporters are smart enough to know to believe Bernie when he says that Hillary must be President, not Trump

Old 07-28-2016, 07:05 PM

4,428 posts, read 6,506,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
I guess it's some sort of reverse psychology to lure Bernie supporters.

Remember how he used to call Bernie "Crazy Bernie"? Why would he say that to people who worship Bernie?

He probably got Melania's attention by calling her hairy fat ugly midget. Or something.

Mick
His campaign probably thinks he can snag a couple of Bernie supporters because some supporters have hard feeling towards him. Unfortunately I think most of them will go to stein.

Old 07-28-2016, 07:12 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,735,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baystater View Post
His campaign probably thinks he can snag a couple of Bernie supporters because some supporters have hard feeling towards him. Unfortunately I think most of them will go to stein.
Pretty sure most Sanders supporters will end up supporting Clinton. That is certainly true in my area. I expect most of those who can't support Clinton will go Green. And an odd few will go Trump or Libertarian.

Old 07-28-2016, 07:18 PM

4,428 posts, read 6,506,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Pretty sure most Sanders supporters will end up supporting Clinton. That is certainly true in my area. I expect most of those who can't support Clinton will go Green. And an odd few will go Trump or Libertarian.
I Was talking about the really disgruntled ones. The ones that want to have nothing to do with Hillary, and the Democratic Party. And some of those within that group that want nothing to do with Bernie too now. The second group that you mentioned in your post basically.

Last edited by baystater; 07-28-2016 at 07:40 PM..

Old 07-28-2016, 07:51 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
Tr
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post

So easy to get him off guard--just poke him a little, like a bear.

Trump U. Small hands. Atlantic City. Trump meats. Trump airline. Lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections