Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2016, 08:21 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times

Advertisements

I don't think this father sounds like "angry Muslim" like Ann Coulter said.

He is just a grieving father who is going through all these emotions. Did you guys read about his son? That is one heck of a soldier. So sad that he didn't make it.

This said, there are many soldiers just like his son. Obviously their parents don't get the chance to be on the stage to introduce their sons to the world.

Let's vote for somebody who won't sacrifice other people's sons to useless wars. Hillary Clinton is not the answer.

Look, they all bleed red. Most of you people won't fight because most of you are not in the military. Modern warfares are all about global elites. Hillary Clinton is a big part of it. disgusting.

Old 07-30-2016, 08:23 PM

3,440 posts, read 2,527,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
He speaks what most people think. The silent majority is tired of PC.. Sometimes you need to just say it like it is. He is refreshing in that respect..
And sometimes you should not. There is actually a difference between political correctness and civility, Trump does not know that difference.

Old 07-30-2016, 08:24 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,572,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Good grief.

You can insult that dad all you like, but he certainly has Trump's number. Probably yours too.

Thank you, I will. I got his number too. Hillary's "Pet" Muslim Radical Ankle biter. Too bad no one really cared what he thought of Trump.

Old 07-30-2016, 08:26 PM

13,422 posts, read 9,952,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I don't think this father sounds like "angry Muslim" like Ann Coulter said.

He is just a grieving father who is going through all these emotions. Did you guys read about his son? That is one heck of a soldier. So sad that he didn't make it.

This said, there are many soldiers just like his son. Obviously their parents don't get the chance to be on the stage to introduce their sons to the world.

Let's vote for somebody who won't sacrifice other people's sons to useless wars. Hillary Clinton is not the answer.

Look, they all bleed red. Most of you people won't fight because most of you are not in the military. Modern warfares are all about global elites. Hillary Clinton is a big part of it. disgusting.
I have no confidence whatsoever that Trump will not start a war. He's very likely to cause one with one of his ill conceived retaliatory comments.

Old 07-30-2016, 08:27 PM

30,369 posts, read 19,162,886 times
So Hillary's decision to invade Iraq cost this family's son his life and now they're mad at Trump who opposed that idiotic decision....stupid is as stupid does.

Old 07-30-2016, 08:27 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
I have no confidence whatsoever that Trump will not start a war. He's very likely to cause one with one of his ill conceived retaliatory comments.
I have no confidence either. I can't figure out what Trump wants at this moment. All I know is that he fights every little battles and he just doesn't let things go.

God helps us all.

Most Americans just want something simple

No war / no terrorist attacks / better economy / take care of our veterans / gee, respect our police officers for a change / better race relationships / jobs jobs jobs.

Old 07-30-2016, 08:28 PM

13,422 posts, read 9,952,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
Thank you, I will. I got his number too. Hillary's "Pet" Muslim Radical Ankle biter. Too bad no one really cared what he thought of Trump.
I think you'll be proven wrong about that.

Like Trump, you just don't know where to stop, do you?

Old 07-30-2016, 08:32 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,572,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnp292 View Post
You're talking about a different kind of respect.

If Trump had any decency (or brains) he would have let the issue pass without comment. If the reporters pressed him about it, all he had to do would be offer the family his condolences and thank their son for giving his life to our country, or some similarly decent statement.

Instead, he tried to claim his self-proclaimed success in business was a "sacrifice."

Abhorrent.

Yea, yea, yea, turn the other cheek. I figure if you turn the other cheek, all your going to get, is slapped again. Trump, nor anyone else, owes his Father anything. If he wanted to lash out at Trump, that's fine, but don't expect a free swing.

6,131 posts, read 7,987,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
So Hillary's decision to invade Iraq cost this family's son his life and now they're mad at Trump who opposed that idiotic decision....stupid is as stupid does.
I realize this is a long thread and maybe you didn't read it all.

That's not the issue being discussed, it's the smokescreen from the Trumpies. No one is saying Trump is responsible for the soldier's death. Just that he's responsible for the ridiculous comments he's made about "sacrifice".

4,713 posts, read 3,472,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
Trump cared enough to vomit his usual spiel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections