Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2016, 03:10 PM

18,466 posts, read 15,247,690 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Thank you for posting that. It's unbelievable. Just know I rep you whenever I can.
I guess none of you have ever listened to the Howard Stern Show. That is the general tenor of the show. It is meant to be lighthearted and often childish humor and parody. Anyone who regularly listens to the show would not hold that against him. I don't necessarily blame you because if I was a Hillary supporter, I would probably try to turn it into something of serious importance too. But in reality, it is just show business, and I think most people know that.

So yes, thanks for posting that. Anyone who watches it objectively will realize that it was not to be taken seriously.

Old 07-30-2016, 03:27 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,463,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
I guess none of you have ever listened to the Howard Stern Show. That is the general tenor of the show. It is meant to be lighthearted and often childish humor and parody. Anyone who regularly listens to the show would not hold that against him. I don't necessarily blame you because if I was a Hillary supporter, I would probably try to turn it into something of serious importance too. But in reality, it is just show business, and I think most people know that.

So yes, thanks for posting that. Anyone who watches it objectively will realize that it was not to be taken seriously.
No, I don't watch trash shows. It shows Trump's character that he would go on multiple times to brag/joke about his promiscuity, it being his personal Vietnam, about anal sex, his wife's bowel movements, and other women's looks - Marla Maples “Nice ****, no brains”, Nicollette Sheridan “A person who is very flat-chested is very hard to be a 10”, Princes Diana - crazy but I would have slept with her....

Old 07-30-2016, 03:28 PM

2,962 posts, read 4,998,484 times
Mr and Mrs Khan deserve the utmost respect for their and their son's sacrifice. Their bravery in calling out Mr Trump is nothing less than inspiring. You can see where their son got his courage and values. And of course Old Donald has to get the last word. Where's all the usual suspects defending their champion? Could it be that maybe this time he's finally gone too far? Karma is a powerful thing.

Old 07-30-2016, 03:30 PM

18,466 posts, read 15,247,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
No, I don't watch trash shows. It shows Trump's character that he would go on multiple times to brag/joke about his promiscuity, it being his personal Vietnam, about anal sex, his wife's bowel movements, and other women's looks - Marla Maples “Nice ****, no brains”, Nicollette Sheridan “A person who is very flat-chested is very hard to be a 10”, Princes Diana - crazy but I would have slept with her....
You sound like a real fun guy to be around.

Old 07-30-2016, 03:35 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
It is telling, isn't it? I despised the Howard Stern show and many of the women I saw on it must have despised themselves to allow themselves to be the target of his bullsh.

It surprises me NOT that Trump was a multiple visitor ~ most eager to rate women and discuss his sexual partners. YUCK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
He speaks what most people think. The silent majority is tired of PC.. Sometimes you need to just say it like it is. He is refreshing in that respect..
Really? Do most people who have done NOTHING believe that they have sacrificed for this country as parents who have lost a son?

Jesus Christ. How is it 'refreshing' to put down a family who lost their son?

I'm so glad that they are a silent minority and I hope they stay that way or die off quickly.

Old 07-30-2016, 03:37 PM

2,962 posts, read 4,998,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post

Just what does Donald say at any time or any place that can be taken seriously? I realize that the republicans are hamstrung with an unintended candidate, but why not just cut your losses and fight another day?

Last edited by HarryWho?; 07-30-2016 at 04:27 PM..

Old 07-30-2016, 03:46 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,372,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryWho? View Post
Mr and Mrs Khan deserve the utmost respect for their and their son's sacrifice. Their bravery in calling out Mr Trump is nothing less than inspiring. You can see where their son got his courage and values. And of course Old Donald has to get the last word. Where's all the usual suspects defending their champion? Could it be that maybe this time he's finally gone too far? Karma is a powerful thing.
It's likely due to the mere fact..that these brave souls told the truth and find Donald Trumps interpretation towards Muslim's is not just indefensivable..never mind many his suggestions are against the Constitution> Thus offering to lend him their copy of it!!

The only defence statements I have read so far is 1) He tells it like it is ( as in he says things than Many have been afraid to say ( non-PC terms)!! than of course 2) Give him credit for at least being honest

But Trump has exhibited since day one a very simple self defensive modes operandi ..IF some one slight him ( even admits it many times)..no matter how trivial..He will react and respond. It's been in everyones face since DAY ONE!! Maybe Trump should have read the book~ " How to win friends and Influence Enemies" instead of his bedside book "Mein Kampf" In simple terms..He apparently has never learned how to play nice with others without those others licking his boots and agreeing with everything he says, does and never ever speaks out anything negative about him!!

Old 07-30-2016, 03:49 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,286,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
"Old Orange" just doesn't have the same ring, does it?

It really doesn't, sadly.

Old 07-30-2016, 03:55 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,259,424 times
Quote:
Pressed by Stephanopoulos to name the sacrifices he’d made for his country, Trump said:

“I think I've made a lot of sacrifices. I work very, very hard. I've created thousands and thousands of jobs, tens of thousands of jobs, built great structures. I've had tremendous success. I think I've done a lot.”

Maybe he meant he sacrificed more money to Ivana than the pre-nup allowed.

Old 07-30-2016, 04:08 PM

4,798 posts, read 3,508,401 times
So, what has city data members sacrificed.?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections