Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2016, 09:51 AM

10,513 posts, read 5,166,113 times

Advertisements

Trump on Putin: "He's not going into Ukraine, OK, just so you understand. He's not gonna go into Ukraine, all right? You can mark it down. You can put it down," Trump said Sunday on ABC's "This Week."

Host George Stephanopoulos pushed back, saying, "Well, he's already there, isn't he?"

"OK, well, he's there in a certain way," Trump responded.

===

When G.W. Bush was president we all made fun of his odd grammar and strange word choices ("put food on yer family."). But for the most part it was harmless and a reflection of his Texas ranch lifestyle.

But Trump is another story. The above exchange proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Trump is simply unfit to be President. He unable to command even the simplest of facts and is often caught lying, like when he said the NFL sent him a letter asking him to move the date of the debates and the NFL immediately denied ever sending a letter.

The man is an embarrassment to the Republican party and if elected, will be an embarrassment to the United States.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2016, 09:53 AM

11,345 posts, read 16,705,526 times
Obama and his 57 States.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

Old 07-31-2016, 09:57 AM

4,491 posts, read 2,225,955 times
I think we can all agree that Trump's foreign policy is... well, garbage. Understandable coming from a man with no experience in foreign policy. I feel like even those voting for him have no choice but to recognize this as being a potential problem. And I have heard some say this is the case, so there are definitely some thoughtful Trump voters out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
"****, they're talking about a Republican. Quick, make it about the Democrats!"

Old 07-31-2016, 09:57 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Hillary thinks servers belong in bathrooms and emails get wiped with cloths.

What Russia does it not our concern, isn't this what the left is always saying, "stay out of other countries business!"

Old 07-31-2016, 09:59 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
I think we can all agree that Trump's foreign policy is... well, garbage. Understandable coming from a man with no experience in foreign policy. I feel like even those voting for him have no choice but to recognize this as being a potential problem. And I have heard some say this is the case, so there are definitely some thoughtful Trump voters out there.

"****, they're talking about a Republican. Quick, make it about the Democrats!"
President Obama sends in 50 US soldiers to fight 20,000 ISIS.......tell us again who doesn't know how to end a war.

Have you heard about the Turkey embassy, where is your President? Where is Hillary?

Old 07-31-2016, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Hillary thinks servers belong in bathrooms and emails get wiped with cloths.

What Russia does it not our concern, isn't this what the left is always saying, "stay out of other countries business!"
Well, the 'left' doesn't really say that. Or should I say, it's not a view they actually hold. They will use this point to get out of a tough argument, but I've seen people of various political ideologies do this.

Also, what I said in the last post about making it about Democrats applies to you. You're obviously ignoring the bigger picture. The point is that Donald Trump seemingly knows nothing or at least very little about foreign affairs.

Old 07-31-2016, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
President Obama sends in 50 US soldiers to fight 20,000 ISIS.......tell us again who doesn't know how to end a war.

Have you heard about the Turkey embassy, where is your President? Where is Hillary?
Did you miss the part at the end? What does Obama or Hillary have to do about Donald Trump. We're talking about Trump's lack of experience. Not Obama's. Not Hillary's. The fact that most responses to this have been "but, but, the Democrats" is really just a testament to at least those peoples (and yours) complete lack of maturity. Changing the subject is just a sign that you recognize Trump's lack of experience and probably are aware it could be a problem but instead are too frightened to talk about it because the people who do your thinking don't want you being critical of your party.

Old 07-31-2016, 10:09 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Trump on Putin: "He's not going into Ukraine, OK, just so you understand. He's not gonna go into Ukraine, all right? You can mark it down. You can put it down," Trump said Sunday on ABC's "This Week."

Host George Stephanopoulos pushed back, saying, "Well, he's already there, isn't he?"

"OK, well, he's there in a certain way," Trump responded.

===

When G.W. Bush was president we all made fun of his odd grammar and strange word choices ("put food on yer family."). But for the most part it was harmless and a reflection of his Texas ranch lifestyle.

But Trump is another story. The above exchange proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Trump is simply unfit to be President. He unable to command even the simplest of facts and is often caught lying, like when he said the NFL sent him a letter asking him to move the date of the debates and the NFL immediately denied ever sending a letter.

The man is an embarrassment to the Republican party and if elected, will be an embarrassment to the United States.
Not only that, but this morning on Meet the Press, Manafort, sleazebag and former Ukraine henchman, claimed he had no knowledge of the campaign inserting the Russian protectionism language into the GOP platform. So maybe this came from Ivanka?

"...The Trump campaign worked behind the scenes last week to make sure the new Republican platform won’t call for giving weapons to Ukraine to fight Russian and rebel forces, contradicting the view of almost all Republican foreign policy leaders in Washington..."

...Throughout the campaign, Trump has been dismissive of calls for supporting the Ukraine government as it fights an ongoing Russian-led intervention. Trump’s campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, worked as a lobbyist for the Russian-backed former Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych for more than a decade..."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...256_story.html

In a shift, Republican platform doesn't call for arming Ukraine against Russia, spurring outrage - LA Times

Old 07-31-2016, 10:13 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
Chump is the stupidest ****ing piece of **** to run for president. **** him.
I'm not voting for him ( or voting at all), but I do enjoy how he makes the left (and right) unravel.

Old 07-31-2016, 10:14 AM

10,513 posts, read 5,166,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
Trump's foreign policy is worse than garbage. He lacks knowledge, depth, and is intellectually lazy. All of his statements and policies are designed to be bumpersticker slogans that can fit in a Tweet. Equally disturbing are Trump supporters who shrug and say, "so what if we make friends with Russia?" That is very naive. Putin would exploit any friendship with us by rolling tanks into Warsaw.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections