Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2016, 01:58 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,468,049 times

Advertisements

The queen says:

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/h...155339051.html

"After a long investigation, FBI Director James Comey said none of those things that you told the American public were true," Wallace said.

Clinton responded by saying "that's not what I heard" Comey say.

"Director Comey said that my answers were truthful and what I've said is consistent with what I have told the American people, that there were decisions discussed and made to classify retroactively certain of the emails," the Democratic nominee for president said.

Yet the fbi director said:

James Comey: Hillary Clinton not truthful in public statements about email - UPI.com

And further more, under questioning:

https://asweetdoseofreality.com/2016...lary-off-hook/
Quote:
Gowdy: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail, was that true?
Comey: Our investigation found that there was classified information sent.
Gowdy: It was not true?
Comey: That’s what I said.
Gowdy: OK. Well, I’m looking for a shorter answer so you and I are not here quite as long. Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her e-mails sent or received. Was that true?
Comey: That’s not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said “I did not e-mail any classified information to anyone on my e-mail there was no classified material.” That is true?
Comey: There was classified information emailed.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton used one device, was that true?
Comey: She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as Secretary of State.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said all work related emails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?
Comey: No. We found work related email, thousands, that were not returned.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said neither she or anyone else deleted work related emails from her personal account.
Comey: That’s a harder one to answer. We found traces of work related emails in — on devices or in space. Whether they were deleted or when a server was changed out something happened to them, there’s no doubt that the work related emails that were removed electronically from the email system.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said her lawyers read every one of the emails and were overly inclusive. Did her lawyers read the email content individually?
Comey: No.
This is just beyond unreal. Can this lady just stop what many see as chronic/sociopath lying for a minute?

Interesting on the topic:

http://www.compulsivelyingdisorder.c...iopathic-liar/

"The Sociopathic Liar – Beware of this Dangerous Sociopath"

"Sociopaths lie the most because they are incapable of feelings and do not want to understand the impact of their lies. They may even get a thrill out of lying at your expense. Once they tell an initial lie they go on to tell many more lies in an attempt to cover up the lies they started, or just for the “fun” of it."

"Sociopaths can be so good at lying that they are able to pass lie detector tests. This means they often escape jail or don’t even get prosecuted for the crimes they permit. (That’s not to say all sociopathic liars are criminals, of course)."

Last edited by stevek64; 07-31-2016 at 02:09 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2016, 02:09 PM

25,962 posts, read 22,113,827 times
She is obviously brain-damaged in addition to be a sociopathic liar or someone needs to show her this ad, I mean, no wonder she has such a puffy bottom, she totally full of "it" and just any time it came blow up on her!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ymx9ouMaDc

Old 07-31-2016, 02:10 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,694,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
The queen says:

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/h...155339051.html

"After a long investigation, FBI Director James Comey said none of those things that you told the American public were true," Wallace said.

Clinton responded by saying "that's not what I heard" Comey say.

"Director Comey said that my answers were truthful and what I've said is consistent with what I have told the American people, that there were decisions discussed and made to classify retroactively certain of the emails," the Democratic nominee for president said.

Yet the fbi director said:

James Comey: Hillary Clinton not truthful in public statements about email - UPI.com

And further more, under questioning:

https://asweetdoseofreality.com/2016...lary-off-hook/
This is just beyond unreal. Can this lady just stop the chronic/sociopath lying for a minute?

Interesting on the topic:

The Sociopathic Liar – Beware of this Dangerous Sociopath | Compulsive Lying Disorder

"The Sociopathic Liar – Beware of this Dangerous Sociopath"

"Sociopaths lie the most because they are incapable of feelings and do not want to understand the impact of their lies. They may even get a thrill out of lying at your expense. Once they tell an initial lie they go on to tell many more lies in an attempt to cover up the lies they started, or just for the “fun” of it."

"Sociopaths can be so good at lying that they are able to pass lie detector tests. This means they often escape jail or don’t even get prosecuted for the crimes they permit. (That’s not to say all sociopathic liars are criminals, of course)."
In spite of the facts, liberals believe they can stir and muddy everything to where they can change perception and, as we know, 'perception is reality' for so many. They see it working every day.

I don't believe she can hide behind the label of 'sociopathic liar'. Rather, I believe she knows exactly what she is doing, and why. It's cold and calculated and purposeful.

Old 07-31-2016, 02:35 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times
Don't believe you eyes and ears people believe me crooked Hillary says. Glassy eyed zombie democrats cheer. It's harder to teach a dog to sit up and beg for scraps of food.

Old 07-31-2016, 02:38 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,140,888 times
More Wikileaks, PLEASE ASSANGE!

Old 07-31-2016, 09:56 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,468,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
More Wikileaks, PLEASE ASSANGE!
Julian Assange: My Next Leak Will Ensure Hillary’s Arrest | Your News Wire

Old 07-31-2016, 09:58 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,133 times
I hope the Clinton Machine must Stop!

Old 08-01-2016, 05:08 AM

1,216 posts, read 1,082,650 times
The same old Clinton tactics/strategies, deflect, lie & blame.

Old 08-01-2016, 05:19 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
She has an illness.

Old 08-01-2016, 05:35 AM

21,124 posts, read 19,707,707 times
Her supporters have an illness.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections