Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2016, 06:36 PM

79,908 posts, read 44,064,775 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I just do hope you're not big on Wifi because Jill says it emits dangerous radiation that impacts our brains.
From many of the things I read, I'll have to say that she may have a point.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2016, 07:22 PM

90,316 posts, read 120,475,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prickly Pear View Post
Jill Stein is not anti-vax she's against corporate interests in drugs including vaccines. Like how Monsanto and pharmaceutical companies practically run the entire FDA
That's code for "I'm anti-vax." I have no respect for a physician talking like that, to pander. She knows better. A leader is supposed to lead.

Old 08-01-2016, 07:27 PM

5,559 posts, read 4,615,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina Witt View Post
That's code for "I'm anti-vax." I have no respect for a physician talking like that, to pander. She knows better. A leader is supposed to lead.
She does know better. Good for her for standing up to panderers, the Pied Piper's and the money grubbers. Too much of life is dictated by dictators.

Old 08-01-2016, 07:31 PM

2,464 posts, read 1,281,778 times
Quote:
The drug and pharmaceutical companies have a strangle hold on vaccinations, some are worth getting, some are not, but when it comes to making money, they want you to get all of them no matter what so they can cash in on people's ignorance. I support any doctor willing to stand up to that insudstry.

Old 08-01-2016, 07:37 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,565,402 times
CNN is having Tennessee Tuxedo and Chumley on for a town hall again next week.

Not once have I heard Jill mentioned on CNN.

They are such tools.

Both CNN and Gary Johnson are tools for the elite.

Old 08-01-2016, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
The drug and pharmaceutical companies have a strangle hold on vaccinations, some are worth getting, some are not, but when it comes to making money, they want you to get all of them no matter what so they can cash in on people's ignorance. I support any doctor willing to stand up to that insudstry.
Not sure why, but I just don't seem to think it is worthwhile taking medical advice from a Clinton supporter. Maybe it's a judgement thing.

Old 08-01-2016, 07:41 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,504,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkbatca View Post
Might as well vote for Jill Stein for president.

Hillary or Trump? You are throwing your vote away if you vote for either clown.

But wait, I thought throwing your vote way was for third party candidates?

However, if you vote for Hillary or Trump, and you are going against all your principles, then you are literally throwing your vote away. Voting for Hillary because she's not Trump, even though she's the most corrupt candidate whose equally corrupt party will sell you down the river for a couple of dollars? You are definitely throwing your vote away voting for her. Voting for a candidate (Hillary) who is (even now) championing trade agreements such as TPP which makes you lose your job, just because she's not Trump? Absolutely positively throwing your vote away.

If you have any principles, aren't getting a sweet government job payback or just plain cash for supporting a corrupt party, then do not throw your vote away and vote for someone whose principles actually aligns with yours, and vote for Jill.

So don't throw your vote away, vote for Jill Stein!

They are saying Gary Johnson could win Utah. Current 3 way tie there

Old 08-01-2016, 08:17 PM

90,316 posts, read 120,475,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by richrf View Post
Not sure why, but I just don't seem to think it is worthwhile taking medical advice from a Clinton supporter. Maybe it's a judgement thing.
Stein is a retired internal medicine doctor, 10 years out now. Since she only cared for adults, she has little to no experience in pediatric vaccines, and adult vaccination recommendations here changed greatly in the past 10 years. She's just pandering.

Old 08-01-2016, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Stein is a retired internal medicine doctor, 10 years out now. Since she only cared for adults, she has little to no experience in pediatric vaccines, and adult vaccination recommendations here changed greatly in the past 10 years. She's just pandering.
Excuse me. Are you giving advice on medicine now? I mean your political judgment is so good that you can get into medicine now?

Old 08-01-2016, 08:21 PM

79,908 posts, read 44,064,775 times
Quote:
So someone who would have argued these changes 15 years ago would have been deemed a wacko?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections