Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2016, 12:58 AM

4,078 posts, read 2,338,899 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLSFan View Post
Trump knows what he is doing, he is ensuring Hillary wins

Each time she gets into trouble, he makes them go away. DNC emails => Trump invites Russian hackers, Trump up in polls => He insults someone to lower poll
Yep, hes a Clinton plant. No one who has achieved the level of success he has could possibly be so stupid and naive.

Old 08-01-2016, 01:00 AM

6,977 posts, read 5,707,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
Yep, hes a Clinton plant. No one who has achieved the level of success he has could possibly be so stupid and naive.
it seems silly to keep interrupting hillary's downfall, and you guys are right, he just keeps creating controversy when none really exists. hopefully when the 30,000 e mails get published, he just stays off twitter and goes away for a few days and lets that stuff fester, if djt isn't making comments, the media will be forced to talk about hillary.

Old 08-01-2016, 02:08 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,269,482 times
the liberal media will do what they have always done, protect the Clintons.......the media is the problem not Trump.

so the people that know the bias of the media we don't take them serious.

is there a double standard by the media how they cover Hillary and how they cover Trump? OF COURSE!....the majority of Americans don't trust the media.

so if you need the media to "guide" you for whom to vote then you are a low information voter.

Old 08-01-2016, 03:09 AM

347 posts, read 467,953 times
What concerns me is that all this we haven't even gotten to the debates yet. Before Trump even got enough delegates to be the nominee I was concerned about what would happen in the debates should Trump win the nomination. Both Rubio and Cruz saw their poll numbers climb after debating with Trump. When the debates ended that was when Trump started to pull away. I really fear that the same will happen with Hillary. I fear that she will expose him good in the debates.

Old 08-01-2016, 04:31 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,699,096 times
Seems to have a compulsion? You have a gift for understatement! The only thing worse than trump as president would be... oh, gawd, I can't think of anything worse than trump as president.

Old 08-01-2016, 05:13 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
Trump seems to have a compulsion to respond with insults to even the slightest provocation

What else would you expect from someone with the emotional composure of a needy 6 year old?

Old 08-01-2016, 05:40 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,427,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons.
Many of us here have been warning everyone on this forum for over a year that this guy is unbalanced and uninformed as shown in the Stephanopoulis interview yesterday.

Old 08-01-2016, 05:43 AM

33,321 posts, read 12,516,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
One thing is if you're a strong personality who stands up for his or her own vision of America; another is if you're a tone-deaf compulsive insult-o-phile who has the thin skin of a second grade boy. It doesn't make him look strong; it makes him look deranged.

So with the whole Khizr Khan episode, given that this is a family whose son made the ultimate sacrifice as a member of the US miliary in a combat zone...

That would have made him look like a man who has empathy for another man who lost his son. It would have made him look like he takes the title of Commander in Chief with the seriousness and respect it merits. It would have made him look Presidential.

Instead, the boob has to go and get personally insulting with Mr. Khan and his wife. What kind of Presidential candidate insults families of dead war veterans over differing views? How is that even in his own interest?

I think it's apparent by now that Donald is extremely thin-skinned and can be goaded into personal attack mode by any comment that doesn't reinforce his love affair with himself. It's like the guy can't help himself. And it is really looking damn strange by now... is something wrong with him? Really, conservatives - you're so blind of all social decorum and sense of adulthood that you're not concerned about your top national representative - who is going to get a LOT of criticism daily when he's President - acting in such a juvenile manner? This is the guy you think can be a level-headed Commander in Chief? Don't you want someone who has the strategic judgment as to which provocations he should respond to and which he should ignore?

Hillary may be a ****ty person who can't be trusted further than she could be heaved by two grown men, but at least she responds rationally. When RNC convention speakers criticize her, she doesn't get on air the next day talking about how she is going to "hit him so hard his head will spin and he won't know what the hell happened." With Trump, you'd be more shocked by now if he didn't say it.

I seriously wonder by now if something is psychologically wrong with the guy, and in all sincerity, I would never have thought that about Romney, Cruz, McConnell, Rubio, or any other conservative out there, much as I may not agree with them.

I have never seen a grown man in a race for a high office act like this, and it's concerning. I really wonder how he will uphold Constitutional rights for those who disagree with him. I wonder how he will deal with foreign entities who criticize him. I just wonder how level-headed and rational the guy will be in a crisis.
^^^^^
I think you must be really worried that he might win, otherwise you wouldn't care enough to write the above.

(And no, i'm not a Trump supporter, a Democrat, or a Republican. I despise Hillary, and I think people should write someone in, or vote for Jill Stein if they don't want to write anyone in.....or just leave the POTUS section blank.....*****Perhaps part of the reason I feel exactly as I do....I don't live in a swing state)

Old 08-01-2016, 05:46 AM

25,962 posts, read 22,107,325 times
It is only "concerning" to the those following the highly flawed, morally, mentally and physically incompetent Hillary Clinton. There appears to be no valid reason why Trump should not be elected to POTUS, he is morally, mentally and physically fit to serve thus all the non-issues, like the of the thread, brought up.

Seriously, Trump is the best person for the job and is the only candidate that has addressed the real issues for a year now. Only those attached to social media, and well, we know what kind of people those are, constantly harp about Trump's comments. They are totally unaware of what is going on in the world never, ever discussing the real issues.

Isn't it about time to stop chatting like giddy high school girls, about Trump's mannerisms, his wife, his kids, etc. and start looking at the issues? Geesh!

Old 08-01-2016, 05:48 AM

12,040 posts, read 6,567,177 times
Trump is a moron....

Hillary is a criminal political opportunist....

Those are our choices.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections