Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2016, 09:46 AM

2,251 posts, read 4,914,131 times

Advertisements

Movie "CLINTON CASH" every voter should watch before election day.

Shows the fraud and corruption within the Clinton Foundation. Reports dealing with Nigeria, Haiti, Columbia, India, the Keystone XL pipeline, Ericsson and selling Russia 20% of the US Uranium reserves. Scandals ten times the size of Watergate. Selling out the national interests of the United States for money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PQK...ature=youtu.be
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2016, 09:47 AM

11,669 posts, read 17,937,475 times
I'm not watching it.

I'm voting for HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON!

Old 08-01-2016, 09:53 AM

1,043 posts, read 899,206 times
They should watch it. But Hillary supporters like having their heads buried in sand so they won't.

The best bets we have are to focus on independents and Bernie supporters.
Work those guys. The Hillary clan are hopeless.

Old 08-01-2016, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker501 View Post
They should watch it. But Hillary supporters like having their heads buried in sand so they won't.

The best bets we have are to focus on independents and Bernie supporters.
Work those guys. The Hillary clan are hopeless.
I was a Bernie supporter, but now I support Hillary 100% and so do the vast majority of Bernie supporters.

Old 08-01-2016, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nep321 View Post
I was a Bernie supporter, but now I support Hillary 100% and so do the vast majority of Bernie supporters.
I was a huge Bernie supporter. Now I'm a big Trump guy.
And all the hardcore Sanders fans I know are in the same boat or at least voting 3rd party.

How anyone could vote for the candidate that completely destroyed democracy is beyond me.

Old 08-01-2016, 10:04 AM

Quote:
I was a huge Bernie supporter. Now I'm a big Trump guy.
And all the hardcore Sanders fans I know are in the same boat or at least voting 3rd party.

How anyone could vote for the candidate that completely destroyed democracy is beyond me.
Your comments may be true, but they dont' represent the population at large. Pew Research has conducted a few recent national surveys of Bernie supporters and found that the vast majority of Bernie supporters will vote for Hillary. One survey showed 76% of Bernie supporters planning to vote for Hillary and another survey showed 90% of them voting for her. I know myself and quite a few of my friends who were Bernie supporters now plan to vote for Hillary.

On the GOP side, there are many disenchanted, anti-Trump people who plan to vote for Hillary.

Old 08-01-2016, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Your comments may be true, but they dont' represent the population at large. Pew Research has conducted a few recent national surveys of Bernie supporters and found that the vast majority of Bernie supporters will vote for Hillary. One survey showed 76% of Bernie supporters planning to vote for Hillary and another survey showed 90% of them voting for her. I know myself and quite a few of my friends who were Bernie supporters now plan to vote for Hillary.

On the GOP side, there are many disenchanted, anti-Trump people who plan to vote for Hillary.
I don't buy into research by mainstream media all that much.
As has become adamantly clear is that they have the candidate they want to get elected. And that is why Hillary even has the level of support she does. Because people glance across CNN or some other source and the stories are skewed to give her the edge and they just follow because they think that's what they're suppose to do.

I don't know - so my group of FB friends just happens to be outside the average Bernie supporter? Maybe - I live in LA so people here can go against the grain a bit more.

We shall see

Old 08-01-2016, 10:13 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,875,030 times
Quote:
Why would you support Hillary after it has been discovered that the DNC rigged the election in her favor away from Bernie?
Im not watching the movie because I have no intention of voting for a corrupt liar and elitist like Hillary.

Old 08-01-2016, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Why would you support Hillary after it has been discovered that the DNC rigged the election in her favor away from Bernie?
Im not watching the movie because I have no intention of voting for a corrupt liar and elitist like Hillary.
The movie is not really an eye opener for anyone who has educated themselves about the Clintons and politics in general. You aren't missing anything. It would be nice for some of her supporters and independents to watch it though.

Old 08-01-2016, 10:47 AM

2,251 posts, read 4,914,131 times
Quote:
The movie is not really an eye opener for anyone who has educated themselves about the Clintons and politics in general. You aren't missing anything. It would be nice for some of her supporters and independents to watch it though.
Well said - the video goes into detail about how corrupt governments paid the Clinton Foundation, to get what they wanted through Sec of State Hillary. Pay to Play. Hillary has her own standards.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections