Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2016, 03:38 PM

68,299 posts, read 54,213,280 times

Advertisements

Mastio from Colorado? Seems to be smoking some really good weed!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2016, 09:47 PM

8,665 posts, read 5,825,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco View Post
From reading the MSM and the polls contained within, I have the distinct feeling Trump will lose not by a huge margin but still lose nonetheless. Then the conflicting polls stating something different. We next hear about scandals involving Hillary and it does seem she is in trouble for sure. Nothing happens and it seems she can go on unhindered to take the White House.

Then I remember how truly bad the economy is doing with poor paying jobs, people on foodstamps like never before, non existent economic growth and where does it all end?. Can the many millions suffering in this lackluster economy just ignore the grim picture?. It would be a sad indictment of the intelligence of working class Americans. Something tells me voters this time around are less swayed by MSM and more from social media. This is where Trump excels.

Are the American public serious about electing change or just like the idea for a while until they get bored and move onto something else. The Dems would hope so. Trump will be there until the very end. Will his supporter be remains the qst.

The most intelligent response in this thread, thank you!
Good to see one who has not been drinking the Hillary/Obama "everything is better" kool-aid!
I know the people that I know personally are not that dense, but there sure are a lot of Kool-Aid drinkers on city-data!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections