Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2016, 05:44 AM

754 posts, read 485,976 times

Advertisements

Can some of the Trump supporters on here stop questioning the validity of all these polls and just admit he sucks?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2016, 05:52 AM

45,354 posts, read 60,546,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpshooterTom View Post
Can some of the Trump supporters on here stop questioning the validity of all these polls and just admit he sucks?
Survey Monkey polls are just about as valid as the ones occasionally started on City Data concerning various subjects.

Old 08-02-2016, 05:54 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,837,015 times
I think I have finally figured out why a certain segment of people "support" Trump. It isn't that they actually think he is the man for the job, and it isn't that they actually like him..........it is because they are so pissed at the establishment (for God knows what reason) that they want to see someone who is an absolute ass and clown in this race to make a mockery of it. He is their little joke to rub their faces in it, and what better person to do it than the Village Idiot ?

I mean that. Otherwise, why would any sane person actually think a rude, crude, unsophisticated, loudmouth, liar (of the first degree), and someone with NO qualifications, should actually run the most complicated nation on earth. He is their little burr under the saddle of the current establishment, and they are having a great time watching the buffoon actually ruffle feathers.

Honey BooBoo and all the other great shows they used to watch are off the air, and Duck Dynasty's new season has not started yet, so what are these people supposed to do for entertainment ? ("Come on Kids......Trump is on the tube again ! Wonder what he is gonna do this time !! Yee Ha !!")

Don

Old 08-02-2016, 05:56 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,048,781 times
Quote:

he sucks and blows all at the same time

Old 08-02-2016, 06:01 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,184,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I think I have finally figured out why a certain segment of people "support" Trump. It isn't that they actually think he is the man for the job, and it isn't that they actually like him..........it is because they are so pissed at the establishment (for God knows what reason) that they want to see someone who is an absolute ass and clown in this race to make a mockery of it. He is their little joke to rub their faces in it, and what better person to do it than the Village Idiot ?

I mean that. Otherwise, why would any sane person actually think a rude, crude, unsophisticated, loudmouth, liar (of the first degree), and someone with NO qualifications, should actually run the most complicated nation on earth. He is their little burr under the saddle of the current establishment, and they are having a great time watching the buffoon actually ruffle feathers.

Honey BooBoo and all the other great shows they used to watch are off the air, and Duck Dynasty's new season has not started yet, so what are these people supposed to do for entertainment ? ("Come on Kids......Trump is on the tube again ! Wonder what he is gonna do this time !! Yee Ha !!")

Don
Many of us have noted this for months.

It's also a fact that many see a habitual liar that thought arming the terrorists as a good idea is no better.

Jill Stein 2016.

Old 08-02-2016, 06:02 AM

11,988 posts, read 5,292,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by john3232 View Post
HC vs. Trump is misleading. This will be a 4-way race.

When the other two candidates are factored in the HC lead is noticeable less

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein
Either the data changed since you posted it, or you didn't read it.

2 way race= Clinton by 4.4%
3 way race= Clinton by 4.5%
4 way race= Clinton by 4.4%

Looks pretty consistent to me.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson

Old 08-02-2016, 06:17 AM

13,709 posts, read 7,987,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
Survey Monkey polls are just about as valid as the ones occasionally started on City Data concerning various subjects.
Yeah, that`s some bull****.

I`m waiting for Los Angeles Times *86% and a few others like Quinnipiac 87% and University of Cincinnati (Ohio Poll) 93%

CNN, Ipsos, Fox and ABC/Washington Post are all under 80%

*races called correctly

Old 08-02-2016, 06:23 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,194,501 times
Quote:
My take:

Can some of the Hillary supporters on here stop questioning the validity of her and just admit she's a fraud, murderer, liar and deserves jail?

Trump is not perfect - so what? (more than Hillary supporters would admit about her) but he's imo leaps and bounds better and opposite of Hillary to where he wants our country to be to benefit ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS and with law and order.

This poll is a MONKEY poll and like all polls imo not accurate.

Hopefully without the dem organization trying to steal this election unfairly by crooked tactics we'll find out the actual numbers on election day. Hopefully they'll be a landslide Trump victory to negate any possible outside vote count "interference". I want to see that whomever wins wins FAIRLY but "fairly" is not really in the "D" and or liberal vocabulary.

Old 08-02-2016, 06:24 AM

25,957 posts, read 22,107,325 times
Kahn is an immigration attorney with ties to radical Islam. Who is surprised?

The polls mean nothing. I don't worried about "Kahn" but the "con" that is still on the loose.

I believe that people in the US have more integrity than to elect Trump's competition, you know, Bill's wife so Bill can have a 3rd term even though ravaged by Parkinson's disease.

The polls mean nothing except to give hope, in this case, to the hopeless. The only way Hillary wins is if she has a way to cheat. They did cheat Bernie but were outed on it.

Anything said in the media now will be long forgotten by the time early voting starts.

Old 08-02-2016, 07:49 AM

17,441 posts, read 9,265,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
This is an online poll. They are ever so slightly better than worthless.

They are completely dependant on who visits the site.
YEP - it's an Online Poll with a sample is based on those who initially self-selected for participation rather than a probability sample, no estimates of sampling error can be calculated. For this weeks poll, they polled 12,742 (self described) registered voters and only 1,497 were Independents. That’s an under poll of Independents of 29%. They also use "smoothing for Ideology" - whatever that means.

Republican RVs -- 5358
Democrat RVs -- 5809
Independent RVs -- 1497

And somehow - they were able to locate - Post-Convention RVs 3477 .
That's pretty good - 3477 voters that Registered to Vote AFTER the Democratic National Convention.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections