Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2016, 09:50 AM

23,550 posts, read 17,227,205 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Joe Scarborough says he's been fielding calls from numerous officials, bloggers, and politicians expressing concerns that there's something wrong with Trump's behavior:

https://youtu.be/PxC8P-3uajU?t=34s
they are just getting out in front of the claims about Hillary's failing health and mental state. Dems are now fully engaged in projecting claims against hillary to trump.

Dems and their propaganda machine will do ANYTHING to give us a 3rd term of obama and a chance to select liberal supreme court justices. A loss in 2016 will be like hiroshima to the dems.

Old 08-02-2016, 09:50 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,909,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emanresu1 View Post
Trump is not only a sick narcissist, he's a pure extract of doosh.
GO TRUMP 2016
You're going to love President Trump...!!

Old 08-02-2016, 09:51 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,329,966 times
Quote:
Sure. But something's changed, it's as if Trump is becoming unhinged. Back in March Trump himself said that he can act presidential, and most people took that to mean that once the primaries ended we were going to see a toned-down, more serious Trump. I think that was Scarborough's expectation. If anything Trump has acted less presidential as soon as he got the nomination.
I disagree. Trump is Trump. The media has decided to turn this election into a blood sport portraying Trump as an unhinged lunatic in bed with Putin and betraying the country while portraying Hillary as a kindly old lady with nothing but best wishes for the American public.

Trump hasn't changed, but the coverage has gotten so lopsided it's impossible to watch CNN or MSNBC go for five minutes without some talking head bashing Trump.

Old 08-02-2016, 09:58 AM

1,268 posts, read 798,453 times
The responses here are hysterical. Deflect and deny is the Trump motto. The man is a narcissist. He yelled at rescuers when he got stuck in an elevator. He lied about NFL letters. He railed against fire marshal's after his campaign agreeing to the limits. He blamed My Little Pony for plagiarizing Michelle's speech before owning it as a mistake. He called a Gold Star family because they made him look bad. This is within the last few weeks. If we go back further, there is so much more. Yes, he has mental issues. I know, but Hilary...lol.

Old 08-02-2016, 09:58 AM

622 posts, read 410,238 times
Ted Cruz during the primaries said something that has turned out to be correct: he said that media that was giving Trump a lot of media exposure and generally positive coverage would turn on him once he was nominated.

Cruz may well have been on to something!

Scarborough and Mika B. were totally in Trump's camp right through to when he was nominated and then he turned on Trump ostensibly because of Trump's statements about banning Muslims. Now the whole thing about the timing is that even after Trump talking about banning Muslims from entering the US he was singing Trump's praises even hosting a town hall when they were kissing his posterior.

So what changed? I don't really know for sure. But the turnaround was sudden and they literally moved from being pro-Trump to anti-Trump.

Old 08-02-2016, 09:59 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
MSM fix has been in for crooked Hillary and now they see an opportunity to dog pile. To bad their choice is the pile left by the dog on the neighbors lawn.
Nothing to do with the MSM, Donny, like everyone else, moneyed or not, will pick what he's planted.

Old 08-02-2016, 10:00 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Joe Scarborough says he's been fielding calls from numerous officials, bloggers, and politicians expressing concerns that there's something wrong with Trump's behavior:

https://youtu.be/PxC8P-3uajU?t=34s

I saw that this morning too.

I'm glad Republicans are starting to pick up on the inappropriateness of his behavior. He is unfit for the office of President.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Remember how hard Scarborough pushed for Trump during the primaries? Now Scarborough is firmly back in the warm liberal embrace of the lefty culture of MSNBC. It makes you wonder why Scarborough worked so hard to get Trump nominated.
I guess you realize he was also with MSNBC when he was a Trump lover. His love affair with Trump started to go downhill with the Muslim Ban and then Trump just started getting worse.

Old 08-02-2016, 10:01 AM

6,393 posts, read 4,114,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Remember how hard Scarborough pushed for Trump during the primaries? Now Scarborough is firmly back in the warm liberal embrace of the lefty culture of MSNBC. It makes you wonder why Scarborough worked so hard to get Trump nominated.
He's like me. I was praying day and night back during the primaries for Trump to win. My prayers were answered LOL.

Old 08-02-2016, 10:04 AM

35,699 posts, read 21,054,375 times
no he's ok DR said he was great-- he simply is a bully- he pushes his agenda take it or leave it- and why we had a show for him to say: YOU ARE FIRED -- he thinks can still do that

Old 08-02-2016, 10:07 AM

1,268 posts, read 798,453 times
It's really hard to blame MSM when your candidate is literally saying the **** on television. Unless you think the footage is doctored, your arguments look a little stupid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections