Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2016, 03:09 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,846,702 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
yes, she was....

and he said it in a kidding way, but I believe he was also thinking, "Who brings a baby a tiny baby to a rally?" Some parents just shouldn't be parents.

I totally agree, either the mother is a moron who shouldn't have a child, or she was a plant paid by the Mob Queen's campaign!
Trump looked totally at ease, not in the least bit frazzled, and what kind of a-holes jump on an asinine story like this, anyway?

Old 08-05-2016, 03:30 AM

19,840 posts, read 12,099,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
I hope the media doesn't give Trump another pass on this. Media is constantly sweeping things under the rug for him. They need to report this baby scandal... Proves he's bad with kids.

Obamas policies may have totally failed, but that's not important.... Because Obama is intellectual.
Oh my!

Old 08-05-2016, 05:02 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,435,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
yes, she was....

and he said it in a kidding way, but I believe he was also thinking, "Who brings a baby a tiny baby to a rally?" Some parents just shouldn't be parents.

One less vote for Trump. Hopefully mothers around the country will see what kind of fool Trump is. He sent all his kids to boarding school at early ages, so he hasn't got a clue about being a parent.

The Birds and The Bees, and Trump Family Values! | The Resurgent

Old 08-05-2016, 06:20 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
This story came out during a media blitzkrieg on Trump. At the time it didn't matter what the real story was.
yes, your right and apparently it still doesn't b/c the media is still talking about it...
really makes you have a dislike for the media...they are brainwashing America....or helping to.

Old 08-05-2016, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
One less vote for Trump. Hopefully mothers around the country will see what kind of fool Trump is. He sent all his kids to boarding school at early ages, so he hasn't got a clue about being a parent.

The Birds and The Bees, and Trump Family Values! | The Resurgent
OMG...are you serious, is the person writing this serious?

I swear the lengths some people will go to....???????

the birds and the bees, are you kidding me?

Boy, I tell you, people will believe anything....anything??????

You'll believe all this crap, and I mean crap, about Trump, but you refuse to believe truth about Hillary.

I was alive and kicking during the Whitewater case....I was alive when they found Vince Foster's body on the park bench and said it had been moved....

She did what she did to those soldiers, and yet, you still refuse to believe....but you'll readily believe all the crap they feed you about Trump?

Old 08-05-2016, 06:28 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,978,664 times
This morning on CNN one of the talking heads was discussing Trumps bad week (which I completely AGREE with). However, directly after discussing the kahn story he starts going on the kicking baby out story... SERIOUSLY... this was a freaking joke people. While he had a bad week this baby "story" was not really a story at all. It was humor missed by people who either have no sense of humor or just trying to make trouble. Jeez.

Old 08-05-2016, 06:43 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,846,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
This morning on CNN one of the talking heads was discussing Trumps bad week (which I completely AGREE with). However, directly after discussing the kahn story he starts going on the kicking baby out story... SERIOUSLY... this was a freaking joke people. While he had a bad week this baby "story" was not really a story at all. It was humor missed by people who either have no sense of humor or just trying to make trouble. Jeez.

Morons that try to make a Federal case out an asinine falsehood reported by one of those clowns threatened by the MOB! Now if only the stuff about Clinton was so silly and asinine, instead of so very serious!

Old 08-05-2016, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
just goes to show you, the absolute power the Media does have over people....it is very sad, that Hillary voters want to believe so badly that Trump is a bad person, to justify their votes for Hillary....

He kicked a baby out? REALLY?

I'm going to say this once more....

The baby was crying, sobbing, actually, the rally and noise probably terrified the child. What mother takes a baby to a rally like that anyway? Babies ears are extremely sensitive to loud noise?

Trump took it all in stride, made jokes about it...and didn't stress at all about it. Quite frankly, I believe he was laughing to himself, thinking, "What mother would bring a baby to a rally?" He didn't come down on her, just joked about it...he was more tactful than I would have been. Believe me.

Surely proves how one sided and crooked the media is...and worse, the sheep that buy this nonesense?

I don't get it...all the horrible things that Hillary has done, and yet, they call them lies...but freak out at a headline.

Yanno, this proves a point, how judgmental we have all become when the media reports something.

I think it's really really seriously time to re-think what we believe before, we research and see for ourselves.

We are actually allowing the Media to do our thinking for us....

Big big mistake.

This country is going to hell...no two ways about it....

Old 08-05-2016, 08:24 PM

23,563 posts, read 12,525,568 times
The mother of the baby wrote a letter regarding the issue.

In part..

Quote:
I fully support Mr. Trump. I thought he responded very graciously to my child crying and he made a lighthearted moment out of what I usually consider to be stressful. I actually was out of the auditorium before he even made his follow up comment about my child and even then, when I was informed of his comment, I laughed. I understand he says things jokingly, and I understand no one wants to speak over or struggle to listen over a crying baby. I am in no way offended and I again reiterate, Mr. Trump NEVER kicked me or my child out of the Briar Woods High School, Trump rally.
Exclusive: Mother of crying rally baby speaks out defending Trump

Old 08-05-2016, 08:32 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,934,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
The mother of the baby wrote a letter regarding the issue.

In part..

Exclusive: Mother of crying rally baby speaks out defending Trump
dems get ethered
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections