Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2018, 02:33 PM

1,849 posts, read 1,808,825 times

Advertisements

Interesting just found this: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...oosting-trump/

What sources say that he's down with Hispanics in FL?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2018, 08:36 PM

25,573 posts, read 17,286,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arresmillao View Post
"Au contraire mon ami" I know many illegals, they don't even talk bout our disgrace of a president, they are too busy working, almost all the legal ones hate his guts, including me....
RCP had a recent poll:
*The main driver of his growing popularity now: a stunning 10 percent rise in Trump approval among Hispanics.

* 64 percent of Hispanics support either detaining the whole family together, or detaining parents and children separately.

Old 08-03-2018, 06:52 AM

15,632 posts, read 10,390,278 times
President Trump’s approval rating has ticked up to 47 percent in the new Harvard CAPS/Harris poll released exclusively to The Hill, a 2 point hike from last month.

Trump's approval rating was lifted in part by a 10 point climb among Hispanic voters. His approval rating rose by 6 points among Republicans and by 4 points among Democrats compared to last month’s poll. According to the same poll, Trump's approval rating reached its highest point last year, at 49 percent.

Trump's approval rating fell by 4 percentage points among independents, and 53 percent of those polled hold an unfavorable view of him.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign...-to-47-percent

I think the thread title should have been independents' approval rate for trump is low because according to this poll above the Hispanic approval ratings for trump appear to be growing as the economy improves. lowest Hispanic unemployment rate ever recorded.

Old 08-03-2018, 07:47 AM

14,888 posts, read 10,033,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arresmillao View Post
"Au contraire mon ami" I know many illegals, they don't even talk bout our disgrace of a president, they are too busy working, almost all the legal ones hate his guts, including me....
Well the illegals aren't voting (that's what you leftist say right?) so I really don't give a **** about their feelings or opinions. I wish they hated his guys enough to go TF home to the ****hole they came from.

Old 08-04-2018, 07:48 PM

16,345 posts, read 18,063,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Well the illegals aren't voting (that's what you leftist say right?) so I really don't give a **** about their feelings or opinions. I wish they hated his guys enough to go TF home to the ****hole they came from.
More high-class morality from the Right. The cultural and social rot that you're promoting has no possible good end. Taken too far, it's going to end very badly, or even be deadly. You do know that right? Is your blind, unrepentant anger really worth tearing the nation apart?

Old 08-04-2018, 08:35 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,033,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
More high-class morality from the Right. The cultural and social rot that you're promoting has no possible good end. Taken too far, it's going to end very badly, or even be deadly. You do know that right? Is your blind, unrepentant anger really worth tearing the nation apart?
There’s nothing immoral about being against illegal immigration into a country that I swore to protect. This has been taken too far for decades and it’s already deadly, countless American citizens have been killed by illegal aliens whether it’s by murder or drunk driving. My anger isn’t going to tear this nation apart, stop making ignorant statements that make no sense.

Old 08-07-2018, 08:34 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,736,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
There’s nothing immoral about being against illegal immigration into a country that I swore to protect. This has been taken too far for decades and it’s already deadly, countless American citizens have been killed by illegal aliens whether it’s by murder or drunk driving. My anger isn’t going to tear this nation apart, stop making ignorant statements that make no sense.
These people are so unhinged they blather on incoherently. Thank you for your service.

Old 08-08-2018, 08:46 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
LAWL.

Democrats think they have a chance of winning Florida these days.

Old 08-08-2018, 12:03 PM

5,278 posts, read 6,213,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
LAWL.

Democrats think they have a chance of winning Florida these days.
Logic would indicate both parties have a shot at winning Florida. Other than Rubio- no one has had a knock out win in that state in years. The Presidential and gubernatorial elections have all been within polling margins of error.

Old 08-08-2018, 12:22 PM

4,660 posts, read 4,120,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by N610DL View Post
Interesting just found this: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...oosting-trump/

What sources say that he's down with Hispanics in FL?
His "source" was Univision, and yes, LOL!

What we learned from wikileaks is that leftist "news" riggs polls by rigging sampling. It is factual. Probably what happened here is that they excluded Cubans entirely. Or, maybe they just lied outright.

They are so worried about Russians buying facebook ads that no one saw, and yet a month before the election, the big Hispanic networks viewed in the US did nothing but bombard their viewers with anti-Trump hatred. More libdem hypocrisy. But in the end, the truth is winning out, and yes, Trump WILL carry Florida again, and not by a small margin.

Democrats "Flabbergasted" at Latino Turnout for Democrats
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections