Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2016, 04:02 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,278,343 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
The Clinton corruption machine is in play this time around, that makes it way different.

Nobody cares about terrorism and what's happening in France, Germany, etc.,,,, and with her ideas to bring in more like they did in those countries will result of us being in terrorist danger.

The vetting is weak at best.
Of course people care about it but that's not the only factor in an election. Unless Trump begins connecting with real voter issues and comes up with some coherent plans he is going to go down in flames. He can only spout "I'm gonna ban em and build a big wall" to his most ardent supporters for so long before undecideds wants him to clearly lay out how he plans to achieve things.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2016, 04:10 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,194,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
Of course people care about it but that's not the only factor in an election. Unless Trump begins connecting with real voter issues and comes up with some coherent plans he is going to go down in flames. He can only spout "I'm gonna ban em and build a big wall" to his most ardent supporters for so long before undecideds wants him to clearly lay out how he plans to achieve things.
So if your way of life goes down the drain because of her so what?

I'd "vote for Hitler" before her.

Old 08-04-2016, 04:14 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,278,343 times
Quote:

That's about the dumbest thing that I have ever heard on this forum. It's obvious that you failed history if you believe crap like that. Nobodies life is going way down the drain. Every election the party that loses claims the country will descend into the 3rd world.

Old 08-04-2016, 04:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
That's about the dumbest thing that I have ever heard on this forum. It's obvious that you failed history if you believe crap like that. Nobodies life is going way down the drain. Every election the party that loses claims the country will descend into the 3rd world.
So by bringing in more of the people from terrorist countries won't result in Germany, France?

I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.

Old 08-04-2016, 04:45 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,301,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordbalfor View Post
Don't believe the polls!

Old 08-04-2016, 04:54 AM

3,079 posts, read 3,120,826 times
Quote:

This comment here pretty much sums up the trump campaign. Sad!

Old 08-04-2016, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtodd View Post
This comment here pretty much sums up the trump campaign. Sad!
No friend it's the truth and you have examples of what could be if Hillary is elected in France, Germany, UK, etc....,

This is no BS - it's sadly the potential reality if she were to become POTUS and bring in many more from these terrorist countries.

Old 08-04-2016, 05:28 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,006,517 times
I agree that 'polls' should be viewed with suspicion, especially those that rely solely on 'land line' calls (which, being the cheapest method, is still the most utilized).

Anyway, for what it is worth, here is a link to a state-wide poll concerning New Hampshire:

WBUR Poll: After Conventions, Clinton Up 15 Points Over Trump In New Hampshire | Politicker

Said poll also indicates that the Democratic challenger to the Republican US Senate incumbent has taken the lead by 10 points. Said incumbent, as noted in the article, is not receiving any support by Donald John Trump, who was, apparently, upset at her for defending the Khan family. Mr. Trump's temper is, perhaps, a bit uncertain at times.

Old 08-04-2016, 06:51 AM

8,312 posts, read 3,925,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
That has to be a mistake. With Ailes gone, have the investigative journalists at Fox News gone native?

Old 08-04-2016, 09:45 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,326,009 times
Quote:

Our "way of life" is JUST FINE.

And BTW I have no doubt you'd "vote for Hitler" - probably above ANYONE ELSE.
That's the PROBLEM.

Ken
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections