Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2016, 06:03 PM

3,079 posts, read 3,120,826 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeasher View Post
I think after watching news closely all week, we have to all come to grips this is over. Trump is a great dude and he works hard but not cut out for this office. Thankfully we have a willing candidate in Hillary to take over from him. I think she will do well we have to rally behind her. Good night
I applaud you for this thread and comment. Country first, politics second! Good for you!

Old 08-06-2016, 06:28 PM

8,087 posts, read 9,835,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Well, y'know... he's trying. He finally "got there" on endorsing fellow republican candidates tonight, and admitted he didn't really see a top secret video, and that he actually loves crying babies. If he apologizes to the khan's for being so rude, and actually says something of substance in his economic policy speech in Detriot, we might begin to think that he's turned it around... oh, dear, what am I thinking! Never happen! Just keep circling the drain, there!
A man who can admit error has higher standing in my book than the recent crop of politicians who act like they defecate marble.

Old 08-06-2016, 06:38 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Well, y'know... he's trying. He finally "got there" on endorsing fellow republican candidates tonight, and admitted he didn't really see a top secret video, and that he actually loves crying babies. If he apologizes to the khan's for being so rude, and actually says something of substance in his economic policy speech in Detriot, we might begin to think that he's turned it around... oh, dear, what am I thinking! Never happen! Just keep circling the drain, there!

I'm pretty sure I saw what he said he saw.

Fox & Friends, was doing the story when it broke and they had a video of pallets of something in a plane hull, with forklifts moving to unload it.

Now, if it was just a reference video, or of the actual deal being done, I was lead to believe it was the actual shipment, as they said foreign small bills rolling the video segment of the plane hull & pallets.

Old 08-06-2016, 06:44 PM

4,534 posts, read 4,929,032 times
Trump is getting trounced and will absolutely get crushed in the election. This might be one of the largest landslides in US history.

PS...I don't even like Hillary, so calm down all you rabid, heavy mouth breathers.

Old 08-06-2016, 06:53 PM

51,649 posts, read 25,803,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
HIllary won't change in the next 90 days either. She will remain the same sociopathic, lying, corrupt, criminal she always was, and will always be.
Please link to some evidence of these accusations. Court cases she has lost. Reputable news sources reporting incidents of criminal activity.

Breitbart, FOX, Rush Limbaugh, etc. carrying on with innuendoes and suspicions don't count. I mean actual incidences and evidence that she is a sociopathic criminal reported by reputable news sources.

Last edited by GotHereQuickAsICould; 08-06-2016 at 07:06 PM..

Old 08-09-2016, 10:08 PM

15,408 posts, read 6,194,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Please link to some evidence of these accusations. Court cases she has lost. Reputable news sources reporting incidents of criminal activity.

Breitbart, FOX, Rush Limbaugh, etc. carrying on with innuendoes and suspicions don't count. I mean actual incidences and evidence that she is a sociopathic criminal reported by reputable news sources.
Crickets...for three days now since this post. I could not agree more. Trump is in trouble and on his way to an embarrassing defeat. Without all of the unforced errors, intolerance/disrespect toward Goid Star families, the disabled, Mexican and Muslim Americans, and at least a few outright lies recently, he may have given her a close race. Not very likely now. Trump is far more controversial than Clinton now.

Old 08-10-2016, 05:30 AM

51,649 posts, read 25,803,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
She will remain the same sociopathic, lying, corrupt, criminal she always was, and will always be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chessgeek View Post
Crickets...for three days now since this post.
For months now, I've asked this question whenever the subject comes up and still no answers.

This article explains things a bit.

Secrecy, Scandals, and Satire: The Origins of Hillary's Haters - Brown Political Review

"Hillary Clinton’s current public image has become a caricature as a result of decades of political attacks."

Old 08-10-2016, 07:49 AM

11,988 posts, read 5,291,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fibonacci View Post
Trump is getting trounced and will absolutely get crushed in the election. This might be one of the largest landslides in US history.

PS...I don't even like Hillary, so calm down all you rabid, heavy mouth breathers.
Even with Trump falling apart like a cheap watch, it's not going to be a Goldwater or McGovern landslide. Too many voters have chosen sides and will stick with it he'll or high water. At worst, it will be McCain territory, a 7 point loss.

Old 08-10-2016, 07:53 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,071,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Even with Trump falling apart like a cheap watch, it's not going to be a Goldwater or McGovern landslide. Too many voters have chosen sides and will stick with it he'll or high water. At worst, it will be McCain territory, a 7 point loss.
You underestimate Mr. Trump's capacity to surpass McCain and head into Goldwater territory. He still has two and a half months. He definitely has the potential to be the biggest Loser with a capital "L" of all time. All he has to do is keep talking.

Don't count Donnie out yet!

Old 08-10-2016, 07:59 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,005,313 times
Time to move on from BOTH Trump and Clinton should be the title.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections