Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2016, 06:32 AM

25,943 posts, read 22,098,104 times

Advertisements

I posted this in one of the Hillary Health threads but got to thinking with all the "if Hillary is elected" threads coming up, maybe it would be interesting to post about how long she'll survive in office if elected and possibly the harm that it will do before she is "displaced".

I came across this video that speaks of her health issues. It is the best one that I have come across and very logical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

Although some may be in denial, it is obvious to most people with a brain, set of eyes and ears, that she is having a meltdown like never before.

I have read that she may "bleed out" (I know, not a pleasant term but more unpleasant for the one it happens to) during the debates if pressured. I suppose she takes cocktails of medications to keep going at this point.

I am hoping the voters are bright enough () to realize that we are not the "Make a Wish Foundation" but trying to elect a competent POTUS during very troubled times for both our country and the world.

Fingers crossed she doesn't get in but guessing she goes down in 18 to 24 months if elected. Remember, Bill is being consumed by what appears to be a Parkinson's or Parkinson's like disease so his advice to her could be disastrous. Isn't it time to get serious about this?

For me, it is too frightening to think of the harm that she could bring as POTUS in just a few short months after listening to Comey and the FBI report and then to the soldiers at the RNC about their experience in Benghazi.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2016, 11:32 AM

6,129 posts, read 6,807,419 times
Wow. LMAO. I have to admit this is totally entertaining.

Old 08-07-2016, 11:32 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,543,034 times
8 years. Get used to her.

Old 08-07-2016, 11:38 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,276,638 times
Depends on the GOP really. If they nominate a pure Pence style conservative then 8 years. If they spend the next few years finding a talented moderate and she gets little done then 4 years.

Old 08-07-2016, 12:24 PM

4,921 posts, read 7,688,265 times
It looks like a sure win for Clinton as Trump is incapable of keeping his shoe out of his mouth.

I am looking ahead to Clinton's impeachment.

Old 08-07-2016, 12:28 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,527,092 times
Lightbulb If Hillary Is Elected, How Long Will She Serve?

She's already late 60s and the presidency is a life drainer.

Wouldn't surprise me if she served one term, then stepped aside.

I'm in good shape in my mid 60s and I wouldn't have the energy to tackle that kind of schedule and daily grind.

Old 08-07-2016, 12:31 PM

16,214 posts, read 11,328,392 times
Undoubtedly, she will receive a counter-attack of an intensity that will make the lynch-mob of Watergate look like Monday morning at nursery school.

I wish I could express more regret over that possibility, but It's very hard to do so given the behavior, tactics, and ultimate objective of a one-party faux democracy among the Democrats' coalition of losers and non-contributors.

Last edited by 2nd trick op; 08-07-2016 at 12:41 PM..

21,097 posts, read 19,699,244 times
Life with no chance of parole.

16,579 posts, read 20,701,290 times
8 years.

Old 08-07-2016, 12:32 PM

79 posts, read 129,710 times
It totally depends upon her ability to be a pragmatist and get things done once she gets into office. If she is able to reach across the aisle and strike a few deals with the GOP-led House, and maintains the backing of her colleagues in the Senate (this is assuming the Dems will retake the Senate, which is what a majority of the polling is indicating), she will have a productive term and be re-elected.

If, on the other hand, the GOP manages to maintain control of both chambers of Congress, you can be sure they will obstruct, block, filibuster and do anything in their power to ensure she has a difficult time getting her agenda through. If this happens, it will be up to the American people to vote out the obstructionists and finally get the government back to form.

All of these conspiracy theories related to Bill and Hillary's health are peddled by the same people who think the US government brought down the World Trade Center and who wear tinfoil hats as part of their regular attire.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections