Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2016, 02:48 PM

25,957 posts, read 22,107,325 times

Advertisements

This link has a good write up and is "thought-provoking":

Does Hillary Have Multiple Sclerosis? |

I doesn't matter what is wrong with her, she is obviously gravely ill and mentally and physically incompetent.

Clinton isn't doing fine. They shooting her up with valium for her seizures, she has to be propped up, gets confused, had to be told by her handler to continue talking after she was startled and avoids press conferences and is obviously having seizures on camera now. And, this is the least of her problems when it comes to her ever being POTUS. Remember, voters looking for a competent POTUS not "Make A Wish"!

Last edited by AnywhereElse; 08-17-2016 at 02:56 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2016, 02:56 PM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,977,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
LOL! A click bait site says she has multiple strokes and MS, then posts a series of photos to click through. Almost all of which show her head and neck only.
(if you click on the link be sure you have a pop-up blocker and a good antivirus program)
American Media sites are hardly clickbait. Unfortunately for you, everyone here knows what Radar magazine is.

Ignorant much, biscuitmom?

Old 08-17-2016, 02:57 PM
mm4

Quote:
Originally Posted by armourereric View Post
President Bartlett made it through the last 2 years of his administration with MS, so Clinton should do fine.
President Bartlett is a fake president, like Obama. I hope progressives can tell the difference.

Old 08-17-2016, 03:02 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,072,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
LOL! A click bait site says she has multiple strokes and MS, then posts a series of photos to click through. Almost all of which show her head and neck only.
(if you click on the link be sure you have a pop-up blocker and a good antivirus program)
I wish I had read your post before I clicked on that bogus site. Ain't nothing there, people, so don't risk your computer's health looking to see if there is actually something credible there about Hillary's health. There isn't. It's a completely bogus site. Just like the OP's claims.

Old 08-17-2016, 03:02 PM

25,957 posts, read 22,107,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm4 View Post
American Media sites are hardly clickbait. Unfortunately for you, everyone here knows what Radar magazine is.

Ignorant much, biscuitmom?
Surely you know if it isn't on CNN (owned by Time Warner who has contributed $722,000 to get Hillary elected), it doesn't count.

Like Hillary, her supporters get "confused" if you introduce new information or something from the Clinton's past that they hope everyone forgot!

It's Hillary's own fault that all of this comes up as she continues through the injections for seizures, being propped up whether sitting or standing, avoiding press conferences, coughing fits and whatever she calls her "brain freeze" where she just stops while swearing she is healthy.

If Hillary looks healthy to her supporters, what must her supporters see when they look in the mirror?

Old 08-17-2016, 03:04 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,481,067 times
I am wondering if the OP really believes that Hillary has MS, or is instead trying to trick other people in believing it so they won't vote for her.

If anyone is so shallow as to believe it then they are really gullible and/or they are so deep in following Trump that they decided to get rid of their common sense somewhere along the way. I still don't think anyone actually believes it, though. They are just throwing stuff out there that was given to them by 'the establishment'. Just like when Rove planted the idea that Hillary had brain damage awhile back, but got caught and had to dial it back.

Old 08-17-2016, 03:08 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,461,965 times
Sad that Trumpies are so desperate that they compare Hillary's laughing and goofing around with the pain and misery of MS and epileptic seizures and what ever else they can Google.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-LF845yNOM

Old 08-17-2016, 03:09 PM
mm4

It's not the only site reporting her MS.

_"New book's health claims over Hillary: Best-selling political author says Clinton has 'blinding headaches' and near fainting fits that interfere with the campaign"_

Book claims Hillary Clinton has 'blinding headaches' and near fainting fits | Daily Mail Online

Let's hope she doesn't get near a Bill of Rights with one of those.

Old 08-17-2016, 03:11 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,670,574 times
I'd vote for a trump steak over trump.

Old 08-17-2016, 03:13 PM

121 posts, read 74,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
I am wondering if the OP really believes that Hillary has MS, or is instead trying to trick other people in believing it so they won't vote for her.

If anyone is so shallow as to believe it then they are really gullible and/or they are so deep in following Trump that they decided to get rid of their common sense somewhere along the way. I still don't think anyone actually believes it, though. They are just throwing stuff out there that was given to them by 'the establishment'. Just like when Rove planted the idea that Hillary had brain damage awhile back, but got caught and had to dial it back.
I know people like this in real life. Some of them do believe these things.

It's like they are convinced, for some reason (likely cultural) that the Right, and anyone that represents the Right, is the Right way-- the God way.

My sister is a fairly smart lady but I asked her once why she votes Republican. She said "Because I believe the Bible!" I said "Why? What does the Bible have to do with anything?" She just got angry and didn't say anything. These people are convinced and no amount of sense can be talked into them.

And then some of them are just dumb Fox news parrots.

Someone should remind them that Trump stands for everything Jesus was against.

Not saying this is the OP's or anyone else on this forum's problem-- just an observation from my own life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections