U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2016, 11:58 PM

13,995 posts, read 10,953,933 times

Advertisements

Since it's such a popular topic these days, I thought we'd bring up the oldies but goodies. Maybe next I'll do Trump having a seizure.

Anybody remember this? At 15 seconds in, guy jerks around and looks like he almost pisses his pants. He sure stops talking fast - in fact, he FREEZES - and starts staring...like a DEER IN THE HEADLIGHTS, huh?

And what about all those Secret Service guys who have to run up and prop him up and bear hug him like a kid? Isn't Tough Guy Trump man enough to handle his own fights?

So again, how is this different than when it happened to Hillary?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2016, 12:46 AM

3,904 posts, read 1,733,439 times
Old people...

Old 08-08-2016, 01:10 AM

3,250 posts, read 3,148,673 times
Looks like it's potty time for poor little Donny.

Old 08-08-2016, 01:58 AM

11,680 posts, read 7,070,631 times
I already told yall. Trump was about to open a can of whoop ass if the secret service didn't jump in. The lib he was staring probably crapped his panties.

Old 08-08-2016, 03:48 AM

14,210 posts, read 10,131,470 times
Honestly, I don't like Trump and I think this is reaching. People react to being shocked in different ways.

Old 08-08-2016, 04:07 AM

27,079 posts, read 9,169,606 times
Well this really changes my mind now.
It didn't the first time when it happened,
but now it's a game changer because the OP wants to support the brain damaged, short circuited, crooked Hillary, queen of corruption, leader of the anarchy party.

Old 08-08-2016, 04:59 AM

5,525 posts, read 5,139,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Since it's such a popular topic these days, I thought we'd bring up the oldies but goodies. Maybe next I'll do Trump having a seizure.

Anybody remember this? At 15 seconds in, guy jerks around and looks like he almost pisses his pants. He sure stops talking fast - in fact, he FREEZES - and starts staring...like a DEER IN THE HEADLIGHTS, huh?

And what about all those Secret Service guys who have to run up and prop him up and bear hug him like a kid? Isn't Tough Guy Trump man enough to handle his own fights?

So again, how is this different than when it happened to Hillary?

If you'd take the time to really pay attention..Trump didn't freeze, he wheeled around and took a step towards the guy that was climbing up on the stage. The SS guys did what they're paid to do..they surround the person they are protecting.

In case you don't remember the guy trying to climb on the stage, here ya go..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1QL1MmyMhQ

You decided to start this thread to trash Trump simply because someone started a thread about Hillary freezing and having to be talked down by one of her SS guys at one of her rally's. (it really sounds like that particular SS guy has had special training to bring Hillary back to earth when she spaces out)

Here Hillary is completely frozen. She doesn't come out of it until her SS guy comes up, puts his arm around her and soothingly (like he's talking to a 5-year-old who is convinced she saw the boogie man) says "you're okay....... keep talking , we'll handle it, we're not going anywhere". As he's talking her down she opens and shuts her mouth several times, like a fish gasping for air. She begins again but haltingly and the SS guy had to remind her again to keep talking.

This is who shut Hillary's brain down...

Then, after she'd been talked down from her freeze she made a flippant remark that they were there to protest Trump because 'Trump and his kids killed a lot of animals'. Yes his kids do hunt, and I'm against sport hunting, but Trump himself does not like to hunt and doesn't hunt. (Hillary lied (again) by claiming Trump hunts, when he actually dislikes hunting)

Also, because Hillary made the 'protesters were there for Trump' comment, the protesters (Direct Action Everywhere) claimed that they were at Hillary's rally because they feel she doesn't have a 'stronger position for animal rights and against the raising and killing of animals for food'.

The red head did make it over the barrier, but not up on the stage like what happened with trump. The SS had quickly nabbed her and tossed her head first back over it...and people talk about violence at Trump rallies, nothing like the SS tossing a protester over the barrier to land head first on to a concrete floor

Old 08-08-2016, 05:01 AM

11,680 posts, read 7,070,631 times
I love the guy yelling "kick his ass Donald".

Old 08-08-2016, 05:08 AM

35,752 posts, read 10,583,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Well this really changes my mind now.
It didn't the first time when it happened,
but now it's a game changer because the OP wants to support the brain damaged, short circuited, crooked Hillary, queen of corruption, leader of the anarchy party.

Bingo.

Reacting to someone rushing the stage is ONE thing. Looking dazed and confused, and having someone other than a SS agent have to snap you out of your funk is something else.

It's obvious to everyone with a functioning brain, that Hillary's medical and security teams are integrated. Oh, and SS agents do not wear clearance tags.

Who is this masked man? Thinking people want to know.

Old 08-08-2016, 05:20 AM

32,105 posts, read 36,739,390 times
I'll play.......

Trump stopped and coolly evaluated this surprise attack before he took down this possible threat and hurt the guy.

Just the perfect man to be President unlike bug eyed Hillary who appears to have gone off her medications.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or