Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2016, 04:45 PM

25,940 posts, read 22,089,429 times

Advertisements

OK, I thought maybe her diaper sprung a leak!

Something is going to take her out, one thing or another. Right now is not the time to spring anything that she could try to recover from, October, they got it going on ! Those that understand business and advertising know it isn't time yet.

Of course, she'll claim she didn't do what she did and didn't say what she said. Oh, that's right, "short circuit", that's what we need in the White House.

I hope they nail her good! "Reap what you have sown, Hillary Clinton!"

Last edited by AnywhereElse; 08-08-2016 at 05:34 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2016, 04:56 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,319,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
OK, I thought maybe her diaper sprung a leak!

Something is going to take her out, one thing or another. Right now is not the time to spring anything that she could try to recover from. Those that understand business and advertising know it isn't time yet.

Of course, she'll claim she didn't do what she did and didn't say what she said. Oh, that's right, "short circuit", that's what we need in the White House.

I hope they nail her good! "Reap what you have sown, Hillary Clinton!"
Kind'a like those impending "releases" of documents showing Obama was born in Kenya eh?
How long have we been awaiting those again?
LOL
Some folks just NEVER learn.

Ken

Old 08-08-2016, 05:21 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,586,452 times
Snowden they say is also planning a mega-dump soon.

Old 08-08-2016, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
Snowden they say is also planning a mega-dump soon.
Ohhhhhh now you got me scared.

Maybe he even come up with Obama's Kenyan birth certificate.

Ken

Old 08-08-2016, 05:37 PM

25,940 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Kind'a like those impending "releases" of documents showing Obama was born in Kenya eh?
How long have we been awaiting those again?
LOL
Some folks just NEVER learn.

Ken
Obama's documents were not related to a "series" of events or related to decades of lying, cheating and corruption. Good thing Hillary has the "extra padding" because she'll be in the "hot" seat sweating waiting to see just exactly what they have nabbed. Well, that is if she isn't as confused as she appears to be, she didn't say what she said, didn't do what she did, oops, "short circuited" again. Now, no way am I going to believe she is the Bionic Woman.

Old 08-08-2016, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Obama's documents were not related to a "series" of events or related to decades of lying, cheating and corruption. Good thing Hillary has the "extra padding" because she'll be in the "hot" seat sweating waiting to see just exactly what they have nabbed. Well, that is if she isn't as confused as she appears to be, she didn't say what she said, didn't do what she did, oops, "short circuited" again. Now, no way am I going to believe she is the Bionic Woman.
I doubt that Hillary is "sweating" anything.
But hey, keep hoping right up until the election results - and then you can start into your "the election was rigged" rant.

Ken

Old 08-08-2016, 08:24 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,798,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
This is weak.

I have heard of LaFarge's implications with terrorists group for a long time.

This is not new. Assange must be desperate. Maybe he needs another new kitty to keep him company. I really thought he had something better. I'm starting to think he is an idiot.
I read he was a sex offender. Perhaps it is more than a kitty

Old 08-08-2016, 09:02 PM

7,280 posts, read 10,943,455 times
Quote:
Oh my GAWD!
1990's and 1980's!!!!!!!!
When did ISIS form again?

Ken

Its roots started in the 1980s or didn't you know that?

Liberals, forgetting more than they ever learned.

Old 08-08-2016, 09:19 PM

1,722 posts, read 1,740,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattks View Post
While I don't think Clintons email scandal is nothing, I would be careful with what Assange says. The guy has a few screws loose.
He always has and they're looser than ever. He's been cooped up for a long time now.
What i really don't get is why he'd prefer trump over H.C..

Old 08-08-2016, 09:30 PM

952 posts, read 518,158 times
Quote:
I doubt that Hillary is "sweating" anything.
But hey, keep hoping right up until the election results - and then you can start into your "the election was rigged" rant.

Ken
They're too busy with their "the polls are rigged" chant right now, but Trump will lead them in the "the election was rigged" chant at the proper time. He is already humming it...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections