Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2016, 01:28 PM

28,840 posts, read 30,098,560 times

Advertisements

Paul Ryan’s primary challenger explains how GOP establishment have ‘hijacked this great country’ | BizPac Review

People better start believing this....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2016, 01:35 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,046,852 times
“You would not believe the people that I’ve talked to … who have said, ‘I’m inspired by what you’re doing,’” Nehlen said. “I was just talking to a guy in Janesville who said he’s going to run for city council. I talked to a guy in Racine last night; he’s going to run. This is absolutely igniting exactly what we wanted: our country back.”

Read more: Paul Ryan’s primary challenger explains how GOP establishment have ‘hijacked this great country’ | BizPac Review

Breitbart again. I talked to a guy?? That's a real inside source to be sure. If anything the far right fringe has hijacked the GOP. well, not really. You aren't really hijacking anything if you're given the keys and told to drive.

The GOP did this to themselves. They were so intent to keeping Obama from succeeding that they have been the most ineffective Congress in recent memory. They spent most of their time holding endless Benghazi hearings and trying to overturn Obamacare, what 43 times? Florida is in the midst of a spreading Zika threat, and Congress went to recess without allotting resources to help fight the disease. Why do you think people nominated Trump? They're giving the "finger" to the GOP. Unfortunately that "finger" is a disaster.

Nobody hijacked the GOP, they shot themselves in the foot, repeatedly.

Old 08-09-2016, 01:37 PM

1,268 posts, read 793,179 times
It made no sense. It offered no evidence. The title makes a claim, talks about two bills, and some guy starting a phone bank. You guys voted for your representatives. It's hard to claim they hijacked you simply because your candidate is a lunatic.

Old 08-09-2016, 01:38 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,628,639 times
Looked in vain for an actual explanation.

Just one guy's assertion.

Old 08-09-2016, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb62574 View Post
It made no sense. It offered no evidence. The title makes a claim, talks about two bills, and some guy starting a phone bank. You guys voted for your representatives. It's hard to claim they hijacked you simply because your candidate is a lunatic.
Buh buh but he talked to a guy, right?

Old 08-09-2016, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
“You would not believe the people that I’ve talked to … who have said, ‘I’m inspired by what you’re doing,’” Nehlen said. “I was just talking to a guy in Janesville who said he’s going to run for city council. I talked to a guy in Racine last night; he’s going to run. This is absolutely igniting exactly what we wanted: our country back.”

Read more: Paul Ryan’s primary challenger explains how GOP establishment have ‘hijacked this great country’ | BizPac Review

Breitbart again. I talked to a guy?? That's a real inside source to be sure. If anything the far right fringe has hijacked the GOP. well, not really. You aren't really hijacking anything if you're given the keys and told to drive.

The GOP did this to themselves. They were so intent to keeping Obama from succeeding that they have been the most ineffective Congress in recent memory. They spent most of their time holding endless Benghazi hearings and trying to overturn Obamacare, what 43 times? Florida is in the midst of a spreading Zika threat, and Congress went to recess without allotting resources to help fight the disease. Why do you think people nominated Trump? They're giving the "finger" to the GOP. Unfortunately that "finger" is a disaster.

Nobody hijacked the GOP, they shot themselves in the foot, repeatedly.
I agree, and not only that, but, they also are leaning towards a liberal approach.

and Carter, I know that, but I want others to start believing what is going on out there....
People are so misinformed....

Old 08-09-2016, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb62574 View Post
well, your candidate ain't nothin to write home about

Old 08-09-2016, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Looked in vain for an actual explanation.

Just one guy's assertion.
this is exactly why, people chose Trump....
He's not the best candidate, that's for certain, but he's also not GOP
the GOP's are right in there with the DEMS.

Old 08-09-2016, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Buh buh but he talked to a guy, right?
if you guys knew anything, you'd know this was true, we've been discussing this ever since before Trump even said he was running?????

Old 08-09-2016, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I agree, and not only that, but, they also are leaning towards a liberal approach.

and Carter, I know that, but I want others to start believing what is going on out there....
People are so misinformed....
It's been going on since President Obama was inaugurated. They refused to compromise, they refused to talk, and Obama was forced to legislate via executive order. You do that long enough, you don't disavow stupidity like Obama is a closet Muslim, and birtherism, cater to the right wing fringes, then you find out that now that right wing fringe is the new GOP.

People know what's going on, believe me. I will not vote for Trump. and if keeping his sorry, and dangerous ass out of the White House means voting for Hillary Clinton, then so be it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections