Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2016, 07:27 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,371,715 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Unstable people with powerful guns and an unhinged hatred are listening.
This is Point!! Far too many unstable folks have access to weapons of war..and this silly man running to be commander in chief insinuated ..Gun Folks can make the difference..THAT my friend is a POTUS Candidate for GOP giving "Greenlight" to those other unhinged folks to have at it...In all my many decades..I don't believe I have ever heard anyone in that position blatantly say such a thing.

IF Trump ever got near to the Oval Office..Can you imagine his conversations with other Country leaders via that "Special Phone Connection"??? Gees..I so agree with Republican folks who are in fear of Trumps being so decisive and fans flames of violence ...Geesh!!

I was too busy during Democrat Party meltdown many decades ago..But I'm sure I would have heard even back then..IF Candidate suggested..or insinuated insurrection to gain POWER..is nothing more than "Insane"

Far too many unhinged/disenfranchised folks have easy access to Weapons of war..whether obtains thru straw man purchases..or Gun shows..or online under pseudonym...NRA has made sure these folks have full access to those guns..and backed by Congress led by GOP and by anyone who swallows Kool-aid fed to those who fear guns going to be snatched out of their hands..

This above ^^ has been promoted for half Century..It's worked before why not continue same OLD Fear Mongering..Funded completely by Gun Manufacturers..NOT the NRA members~~ The members are not onboard mostly..because THEY KNOW NRA is funded by GUN Manufacturers..WHY?? Look at their Profits in the past 10 years!!

Old 08-09-2016, 07:28 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,410,626 times
Regardless of how you interpret his comment, it was a stupid comment that just further proves he has no impulse control and totally lacks the judgement and temperament to be president. What you say and how you say it matters as president and he doesn't seem to understand that.

Old 08-09-2016, 07:29 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,072,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The left spews hate .. one of yours tried to take out Trump already. Many of yours killed police officers by the hate of BLM.. The left is the haters.. they are the killers.The left incites riots, beatings, murders.. what do you have to say ?
What did that have to do with the post you are responding to?

Nothing.

But when you have no defense for your orange con man you do the only thing that's left to you--deflect.

Old 08-09-2016, 07:31 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,651,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangaia View Post
There are 90 million people who own guns, if all of them voted for Trump he would win in the biggest landslide in history.
But, all 90 million don't support Trump and not all 90 millions are from the right.

Old 08-09-2016, 07:31 PM

1,682 posts, read 3,298,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
Regardless of how you interpret his comment, it was a stupid comment that just further proves he has no impulse control and totally lacks the judgement and temperament to be president. What you say and how you say it matters as president and he doesn't seem to understand that.
Obama said this “If they bring a knife to the fight, we will bring a gun". That also can be considered dangerous rhetoric however you want to spin it. Donald Trump's statement was still dumb in the circumstances. But let's keep it real here.

Old 08-09-2016, 07:32 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
What did that have to do with the post you are responding to?

Nothing.

But when you have no defense for your orange con man you do the only thing that's left to you--deflect.
Hillary can't walk up a flight of stairs without help. she will die a natural death soon. And Bill is in worse shape. He looks like the walking dead. No one has to kill her.. she is on her way out ..you picked her.. and Bill comes with her... they both look like relics for their age.

Old 08-09-2016, 07:35 PM

4,666 posts, read 5,091,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
This.

Old 08-09-2016, 07:36 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,944,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
THIS IS NO JOKE !!! If you Trump supporters fail to see what he is suggesting in this speech, you are no better than he is. Anyone with half a brain can see that when he says "you second amendment people" he is referring to gun people, and he is suggesting that they "maybe CAN do something !"

My God, the man is outrageous every day of his life and every time he opens his mouth, but this is way over the line. He is lighting the fuse for some whacko hater to take things into his own hands and shoot Hillary. That is no liberal or democratic spin, it is as obvious as the nose on your face.

If he isn't censured by his own party for this, and possibly investigated by the FBI, then there is something very wrong with America at this point in time. NEVER has any Presidential candidate ever suggested something so criminal. I realize that his supporters will say "that is not what he meant" and he will do his usual "I didn't say that" but the video does not lie or hide what he did. This is not just one of Donald Trumps little misspeaks, it is so much worse than anything he as ever said or done.

Trump needs gone from the election process NOW. Anyone who thinks this is OK needs to examine their thought process and morals in the worst way.

Disgusting and beyond criminal !

Don
And anyone who is twisting his words to mean he wants people to assassinate Trump are sick beyond belief. There is no high horse for those who support Hillary, so get off it now.

The New York Times called open season for all journalists to attack Trump, and that is exactly what is happening. Why is it Hillary isnt' subject to the same scrutiny over every word she reads off her teleprompter? Why is it the media isn't questioning her inability to stand upright, climb stairs, has a handler ready with anti-seizure medications, her history of laughing over he defense of a child rapist, her dirty deals with foreign countries in exchange for favors? her deleting over 30,000 emails after being subpeon'd to hand them over? Taking advantage of one of poorest countries in the world - Haiti, and setting her brother up to rape that country of its gold? I could go on, and on.

I'll take a little bluster and an off the cuff statement any day over something like that.

Old 08-09-2016, 07:37 PM

3,423 posts, read 4,366,498 times
He already tweeted a call for "revolution" after the last election, when he was displeased that Obama was re-elected. It was ludicrous then, but now he's not just a celebrity business guy, he's running for president himself. Words carry more weight. His campaign is a long-running derp-a-thon. Donald Derp.

Old 08-09-2016, 07:40 PM

14,680 posts, read 14,641,413 times
I didn't interpret it as a call to kill Clinton, but for citizens to overthrow the government if (or in his words, when ) the Supreme Court overturns the Second Amendment. Either way, a stupid comment from someone who utters them on a daily basis.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections