Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2016, 12:51 PM

73,009 posts, read 62,585,728 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope83 View Post
Opinions are like *******s....facts remain government CAN NOT prop up an entire nation of lazy gimme gimme scum. Fact!

I know no one. My aunt might be as close as I can come....I don't think she is voting at all.That's just as good as voting for him. Its not a vote for Clinton so idc.
I won't be voting for Hilary Clinton either. We have plenty of choices. Not just Trump or Clinton.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2016, 12:52 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,705,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
This should be a joke right? At the Ft. Lauderdale Trump rally, a supporter actually said that Obama was going to declare martial law if it looked like Trump would win. And she identified herself as a property manager from Palm Beach, so from outwardly signs she was somewhat sane. Scary bunch.
Sigh. Yes.

At least that person was afraid Obama would declare martial law, while misanthrope is hoping Trump will declare martial law. These are strange times.

Old 08-30-2016, 12:55 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,705,006 times
Quote:
You are either WITH Trump or WITH Clinton. This isn't just an election its to determine IF American can be fixed and even with Trump I am not sure the gimme crowd has destroyed it to much to fix it or if America is done for and we need to prepare to rioting,high inflation,empty shelves of food and water etc. Oh its not sad or rambling. Its the absolute truth just more blunt than even Trump can put it. Unlike MOST people I intend to put my "ramblings" to work. Its just a matter of WHEN is the perfect time. Great thing about the gimme gimme crowd is once mommy government collapses there goes the food stamps and TANF and they will have absolutely no idea how to feed themselves or how to do ANYTHING....they will die off the fastest....

Oh and you would know my "frothing" is not some pathetic rant but honest thoughts and feelings if you had my real name you could use a FOI request for my FBI file. Yes I have one. Its refreshing to know the government thinks so highly of me to be afraid of me.
Not surprising. But at the rate you're going, you'll end up in jail for assault, or worse, and you and your children will end up being supported by the government you loathe. It's happened many times before.

Old 08-30-2016, 12:57 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,172,048 times
Quote:
You are either WITH Trump or WITH Clinton.
Actually, I'm not with Trump or Clinton.

Quote:
This isn't just an election its to determine IF American can be fixed and even with Trump I am not sure the gimme crowd has destroyed it to much to fix it or if America is done for and we need to prepare to rioting,high inflation,empty shelves of food and water etc. Oh its not sad or rambling. Its the absolute truth just more blunt than even Trump can put it. Unlike MOST people I intend to put my "ramblings" to work. Its just a matter of WHEN is the perfect time. Great thing about the gimme gimme crowd is once mommy government collapses there goes the food stamps and TANF and they will have absolutely no idea how to feed themselves or how to do ANYTHING....they will die off the fastest....

Oh and you would know my "frothing" is not some pathetic rant but honest thoughts and feelings if you had my real name you could use a FOI request for my FBI file. Yes I have one. Its refreshing to know the government thinks so highly of me to be afraid of me.
As far as the rest of this...good grief.

Old 08-30-2016, 01:06 PM

1,202 posts, read 641,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I won't be voting for Hilary Clinton either. We have plenty of choices. Not just Trump or Clinton.
I agree 100%. Unfortunately I find Stein to be nuts with some of her ideas and some are smart and I agree on but not enough to vote for her. Johnson I find nothing more than a surrogate of Clinton minus the baggage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Not surprising. But at the rate you're going, you'll end up in jail for assault, or worse, and you and your children will end up being supported by the government you loathe. It's happened many times before.
Not going to happen. Nothing YET is worth me going to jail. When the government collapses there will be no force to throw someone in jail for taking up arms....hell by then you die fighting before you go to jail. I deal with incompetent morons every day. Course when it comes to the mentally handicapped aka Clinton supporters I just yell at them to get their Anti American rear ends off the road....we already know they have no brains left to be driving along with a good dose of flipping them off and cussing at them telling them exactly what I think. Its quite easy to go up to the edge and just kick it but not cross it completely especially when I know people aren't worth my effort. Its better to humiliate them.

Old 08-30-2016, 01:19 PM

1,988 posts, read 2,223,091 times
Quote:
You are either WITH Trump or WITH Clinton. This isn't just an election its to determine IF American can be fixed and even with Trump I am not sure the gimme crowd has destroyed it to much to fix it or if America is done for and we need to prepare to rioting,high inflation,empty shelves of food and water etc. Oh its not sad or rambling. Its the absolute truth just more blunt than even Trump can put it. Unlike MOST people I intend to put my "ramblings" to work. Its just a matter of WHEN is the perfect time. Great thing about the gimme gimme crowd is once mommy government collapses there goes the food stamps and TANF and they will have absolutely no idea how to feed themselves or how to do ANYTHING....they will die off the fastest....

Do you live in a room with no windows and rubber walls?

Old 08-30-2016, 01:42 PM

37,801 posts, read 41,008,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
Keep piling it on, media...

Keep hating Donald, from the "right", from the "left",
from the inside of DC, and on the click-bait screens,
in the polls, and on the hollow tube; with your hypocritical,
arrogant talking heads, and snuff-budget writers,
the pajama bloggers and think-tank cronies...

America will remember on Election Day..

with a giant middle-finger to you all.

We don't tell you whom we will vote for..

We don't answer the phone calls, we don't
comment on your mutual masturbation websites,
and we don't care what you think, because we
despise you, Washington DC, and New York City.

BURN HOLLYWOOD BURN.
I just would like to see a really big video montage of every politician, every political pundit and every celebrity who has been wrong this election cycle played at the next White House Press Club dinner...and on YouTube. Every single wrong prediction they said going all the way back to Spring 2015. It ought to be good for at least an hour of laughs.

Old 08-30-2016, 01:49 PM

416 posts, read 260,214 times
Fascinating read here gang. Didn't know people like this owned a computer or knew how to type. Anyway, just thought i'd give a shout out to the dumpster and all his legion of dumpster divers.

Always good to get a good up close and personal look into the psyche of those who have latched onto the orange one...see what drives them, inspires them and motivates them to be able to articulate their points of view in a calm and rational manner.

But i do have one question perhaps M can help me sort out: If only the folks wanting free stuff are voting for Hillary...why will she get 60% of the votes cast in this country?

Perhaps yet another enigma rapped in a riddle eh?

Carry on.

Old 08-30-2016, 01:51 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,870,989 times
Quote:
Opinions are like *******s....facts remain government CAN NOT prop up an entire nation of lazy gimme gimme scum. Fact!

I know no one. My aunt might be as close as I can come....I don't think she is voting at all.That's just as good as voting for him. Its not a vote for Clinton so idc.
First of all, we are so far from a "nation of lazy gimme gimme scum", that whether a government can or cannot prop up such a nation is moot.

Second, you know a few, right here on City-Data.

Old 08-30-2016, 01:54 PM

16,278 posts, read 10,408,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
I just would like to see a really big video montage of every politician, every political pundit and every celebrity who has been wrong this election cycle played at the next White House Press Club dinner...and on YouTube. Every single wrong prediction they said going all the way back to Spring 2015. It ought to be good for at least an hour of laughs.
My question is when Trump loses will you have the character to come here and admit you were wrong?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections