Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2016, 10:28 AM

1,683 posts, read 811,803 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
I heard from somebody somewhere that trump actually founded NAMBLA. That he invented perversion.

Somebody somewhere said it. It must be true, right?

Old 08-11-2016, 10:31 AM

46,951 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emanresu1 View Post
Somebody somewhere said it. It must be true, right?
I'm certain it can't be true. But just to make sure, the campaign really needs to address the persistent rumors of a Trump-NAMBLA link.

Old 08-11-2016, 10:45 AM

13,685 posts, read 9,009,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
I'm certain it can't be true. But just to make sure, the campaign really needs to address the persistent rumors of a Trump-NAMBLA link.
By gawd, you are right. I never heard of such a link before, until I read it here on this thread. However, this thread is 'on the internet', and I have been led to believe that anything you read on the internet must be true, due to it being on the internet.

Also, the Trump supporters have not denied the link between Trump and NAMBLA, which only adds to the proof.

Donald Trump was a frequent guest on Howard Stern, whom used to have the president of NAMBLA on the show. No doubt, like with Putin of Russia, Mr. Trump and said NAMBLA president hung out together in the 'green room', and spoke of how they deplore how a man could not show his physical love for a young boy without being thought of as a sexual predator.

It has been widely reported that Mr. Trump virtually always flies back to his home in Trump Towers after a speaking engagement. I used to think that the reason was simple: Mr. Trump enjoyed being home, instead of sleeping in a hotel room.

However, 'many people are saying' that the REAL reason is that Mr. Trump is on the sexual offenders list, and as such must only sleep in places that are a certain distance from a church (which he does not attend!) or schools. High up in Trump Towers fits the bill.

Likewise, many people are saying that the reason Mr. Trump ordered that baby out of his rally, was because the baby was too close to him; Mr. Trump did not want to be arrested for violated of the rules set for sexual offenders.

I had no idea! I fully expect this to be reported on The Gateway Pundit, or I pronounce that website a fraud.

Old 08-11-2016, 10:54 AM

15,408 posts, read 6,197,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
So tell me, what's worse. What Foley did or what that terror supporting POS did and is still doing. He's hiding the whereabouts of Mateen's wife and he absolutely knew what his son was going to do.
Clinton does not even know Mateen personally. Trump and suspected pedophile ex-Congressman Foley had known each other for nearly 30 years...since 1987. Trump had given to Foley's campaign in the past and Foley had been at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort for a campaign event earlier this year.

That can help us decide which is worse. If Trump had not criticized Clinton regarding Mateen, he may have had the better day. Instead, he is now viewed as either a hypocrite (if he knew Foley was there) or at least incredibly naive (if he did not know). He was so sure he had a clean attack on Clinton. It was funny watching him do that with Foley right behind him. LOL.

Old 08-11-2016, 10:55 AM

4,713 posts, read 3,472,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
There ya go!

Old 08-11-2016, 11:00 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chessgeek View Post
It is beyond hilarious! Trump was attacking Clinton at the time. It would have been priceless to know his reaction after he was told the pedophile Mark Foley was sitting behind him. I predict even more Republicans will not be supporting him in the next several days.
Lol. Karma. Probably wouldn't have even been noticed if Trumpers hadn't made a massive deal about people who sit behind the candidates at rallies.

Old 08-11-2016, 11:37 AM

1,683 posts, read 811,803 times
What proof does anybody have that trump is NOT a perv himself?

Anybody? Let's hear it.

Old 08-11-2016, 01:53 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,435,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
http://twitter.com/KatyTurNBC/status/763532441592135681

I have it on the very good authority of many, many people right here at CD that when someone is on camera right behind the candidate at a rally, it means the campaign has to have personally invited them and made sure they were seated where they'd be featured on camera.

Clearly Donnie is going for the NAMBLA vote.
Poetic justice for Trump. I laughed my ass off to see him critical of Clinton only to have this perv sitting right behind him.

Old 08-11-2016, 01:59 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,281,720 times
I mean I think that it's stupid for Trump to insult Clinton over that guys dad being there but then invite Foley to his event. However, I don't think there is a problem with the man being there.

Old 08-11-2016, 02:20 PM

6,752 posts, read 3,368,819 times
Any conversation about pervs has to include Bill Clinton as Exhibit A. You know, the husband of the other presidential candidate. At least there is proof of that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections