Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2016, 07:49 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,451,703 times

Advertisements

Donald Trump: Black Lives Matter calls for killing police - CBS News

I think with the police killings at the top of many people's minds, Trump's clear anti-BLM stance could gain him a lot of points.
I think a lot of people are realizing that BLM is doing more harm than good.

Clinton on the other hand is pro BLM. I think that Clinton thinks she can win points with liberals by being pro BLM..but I think that many liberal or Democrats are finding out what BLM really stands for and are getting sick of it.

Old 07-20-2016, 07:50 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
I think Trump continues to flame the fires of discontent - as he pours gasoline to start a civil war.

I thought he was a Uniter?

Old 07-20-2016, 07:54 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,978,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I think Trump continues to flame the fires of discontent - as he pours gasoline to start a civil war.

I think the gasoline has already been poured. Guess what, Trump did not pour the gasoline. It started burning way before Trump decided to run for President. However, it probably makes you feel nice and warm inside thinking Trump is the reason we are facing all of these internal issues. I am sure if HRC becomes President and this all does not stop, you will still be blaming Trump 3 years from now...

Old 07-20-2016, 07:57 AM

Most Americans do not support the movement, and this survey was done prior to the recent police shootings. I'd say these shootings don't help the BLM movement at all. Many BLM supporters have also recently said crazy things like saying "All Lives Matter" is racists, which further leaves a bad taste in the mouth of most Americans.

How Americans view the Black Lives Matter movement | Pew Research Center

Old 07-20-2016, 08:14 AM

391 posts, read 290,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post

I think with the police killings at the top of many people's minds, Trump's clear anti-BLM stance could gain him a lot of points.

Clinton on the other hand is pro BLM. I think that Clinton thinks she can win points with liberals by being pro BLM..but I think that many liberal or Democrats are finding out what BLM really stands for and are getting sick of it.
You keep posting this all over the forum and in different threads... it does not make it true. Don won't gain any points from this...

His only hope is that Hispanics and Blacks don't turn out in record numbers in Nov... or that the republican base does turn out in record numbers.

It is going to be tough for him to pivot from all his negative rhetoric... I'm guessing it can be done, he has three months or so. Lots of time.

Old 07-20-2016, 08:17 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post

Clinton plays to anyone and speaks out of both sides of her mouth..we all know she can't be trusted to keep us safe. Behghazi is an example.. Even Bill Clinton allowed our servicemen dragged through the streets naked in Samolia because he didn't have any backup for our brave men. the Clintons are the worst!! I would post a picture but it is too graphic.

Old 07-20-2016, 08:21 AM

391 posts, read 290,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Clinton plays to anyone and speaks out of both sides of her mouth..we all know she can't be trusted to keep us safe. Behghazi is an example.. Even Bill Clinton allowed our servicemen dragged through the streets naked in Samolia because he didn't have any backup for our brave men. the Clintons are the worst!! I would post a picture but it is too graphic.
I think mentioning Behghazi to those who actually read won't win anything. If you mention it to illiterates, then they get all excited and actually "know" clinton did something wrong. Read the reports... the reason this goes no place is because there is no place for it to go.

Samolia? Seriously? I was in the service then.... your comments are way off base.

Old 07-20-2016, 08:57 AM

3,440 posts, read 2,526,401 times
So, bottom line, what's he going to do about it?

Old 07-20-2016, 09:42 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,589,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post

You want us to "unite" with Black Lives Matter ?

No thanks.

Old 07-20-2016, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
You want us to "unite" with Black Lives Matter ?

No thanks.
Yes, we should unite with BLM
Also with "Nation of Islam" and the KKK.

All peaceful organizations

Our idiot Mayor Garcetti in Los Angeles. A big Hillary supporter.Recently held a press conference with rappers and the Nation of Islam standing right behind him with his red bowtie!

Video: Snoop Dogg And The Game Hold Joint Press Conference With Mayor And LAPD Chief: LAist
Take a look here.

He is half Jewish , standing next to a representative of the Nation of Islam...an organization that blatantly hates Jews.

Also one of the rappers, Snoop Dogg gained popularity with such cop killing songs such as "187"
" 'Cause it's 187 on an undercover cop." 187 = murder
Dr.*Dre

Anything to be 'politically correct'...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections