Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2016, 12:20 AM

1,682 posts, read 3,298,761 times

Advertisements

And I thought conversatives were the only intolerant ones.

Twitter Video Purports to Show Trump Supporter Assaulted After Being Refused Service | Mediaite
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2016, 12:25 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,518,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipcat View Post
Thats a shame.

Old 08-13-2016, 12:37 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,463,404 times
Such drama queens. I don't see any assault or contact. I can't even figure out which one is the Trump supporter.

I do see some idiots taking campaign signs into a sports bar.

Jiff • an hour ago
I watched his other video and it looks like they stormed in with their Trump signs yelling about Hillary being a bigot. The manager or whoever just said - you have to get out.

There's no video of any assault or food being thrown despite their cameras being on the whole time.

Who comes into a restaurant in a group with signs while yelling and claim they just want to eat or have drinks?
1 • Reply•Share ›

Old 08-13-2016, 12:44 AM

Here's more:
Trump supporters storm the restaurant, waving signs, yelling that Hillary is a bigot.
Naturally they were asked to leave.

https://twitter.com/nestormotojr/sta...11422280937472

Old 08-13-2016, 03:05 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,813,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Such drama queens. I don't see any assault or contact. I can't even figure out which one is the Trump supporter.

I do see some idiots taking campaign signs into a sports bar.

Jiff • an hour ago
I watched his other video and it looks like they stormed in with their Trump signs yelling about Hillary being a bigot. The manager or whoever just said - you have to get out.

There's no video of any assault or food being thrown despite their cameras being on the whole time.

Who comes into a restaurant in a group with signs while yelling and claim they just want to eat or have drinks?
1 • Reply•Share ›
I didn't see anyone assaulted either.

Although, based on their signs and constant yelling, "She's a bigot," one would expect that sooner or later someone would pitch them out.

This is a strange thread.

Old 08-13-2016, 08:18 AM

They were also trying to enter the sports bar with a life size Trump cutout. I can imagine a similar scene if they had life size Hillary cutout. Put your campaign signs in your car, stop with the political slogans and yelling, and don't ruin other's good time at a bar.

Old 08-13-2016, 08:20 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,813,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
They were also trying to enter the sports bar with a life size Trump cutout. I can imagine a similar scene if they had life size Hillary cutout. Put your campaign signs in your car, stop with the political slogans and yelling, and don't ruin other's good time at a bar.
Oh, for crying out loud.

From the sounds of things, they went to a bar looking for a fight but no one would fight them.

Is that the story here?

Old 08-13-2016, 08:23 AM

24,202 posts, read 19,206,363 times
Not that surprising that people who believe that Trump is gaining in the polls with his numbers tanking also don't understand what being assaulted means either. Lack of both basic math skills and language comprehension.

Old 08-13-2016, 08:28 AM

24,202 posts, read 19,206,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
After watching the abhorrent way the cult behaves at Trump rallies this was inevitable. And as the con man continues to sink in the polls, expect it to only get worse as it begins to sink in that the cult master is going to lose, and lose bigly.
Yes, this is the most concerning thing. These people are disconnected from reality and show they have no problem resorting to violence when things don't go their way. Makes me very glad we have have mail in voting here and I don't have to worry about facing the "election monitors" Trump is recruiting (in violation of Federal law of course) that makes me quite concerned about what could happen on Election Day in other places.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections