Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2016, 01:46 PM

1,646 posts, read 2,779,329 times

Advertisements

Trumps daughter is friends with Chelsea. Trump is a long time Clinton donor and endorser. I really think he is a plant. Look at how easily unlikable Hillary is just gliding through this. Trump is a great distraction. Remember, it is her turn to be President and it will happen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2016, 01:48 PM

2,348 posts, read 1,902,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Let me guess you were also a fan of unskewing polls last time right?

I can't even FIND the abc live poll-and you are apparently incapable, or unwilling to provide a link, but let me guess. Its a online poll, and was heavily promoted in Right wing discussions urging people to vote trump there.

I mean if you went to a trump rally, and performed a poll there that would probably be just as statistically valid for you wouldn't it?
I can't seem to find this poll either.

Old 08-13-2016, 01:49 PM

12,966 posts, read 9,645,364 times
If he had it to do all over again, I doubt if he would run knowing what he knows now. I believe he just got in to save face anyway, because he had always teased the media about running and never did. Seem like he was pressed a little harder this time around by the media about running and always backed out in the end. I don't believe he thought he would have made it all the way either, then he fell in love with the maximum attention he was getting from the same media that he trash so much. He absolutely loves being the center of attention, and he knows the more outrageous he sound the more attention he gets. He is not taking this thing serious in my view, seem like just playing with his supporters.

Old 08-13-2016, 01:55 PM

4,019 posts, read 3,950,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
That's good, because he never will be.

Whichever one wins, we lose. Unless you are part of the 1% which they both represent.

Old 08-13-2016, 02:01 PM

52,200 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
That's good, because he never will be.

I wouldn't be so sure of that. I'm not a trump fan, but we're seeing things in this race that are unusual. He beat out 16 other guys when he was the laughable "he's never gonna make it" candidate.

Old 08-13-2016, 02:01 PM

14,928 posts, read 12,126,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Good point, he certainly is finding out running for office is hard work and if successful it only gets harder, his statements of late seem reckless and give me the impression he just doesnt care and is looking for any excuse to get off his own crazy train, unfortunately for him the more outlandish his comments the more his crazed base love the guy.
That's if you are gullible enough to buy into the trash about him put out by the main stream media.

And the name calling just shows how weak your arguments are.

Old 08-13-2016, 02:02 PM

1,646 posts, read 2,779,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco kid View Post
Whichever one wins, we lose. Unless you are part of the 1% which they both represent.
I predict the first non 1% to become President will be a youtuber

Old 08-13-2016, 02:24 PM

3,792 posts, read 2,383,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Well his kid did tell his vice president that he wanted him to run the country while he focused on making it great again.
Ronald Reagan was a good actor he read scripts very well. How do you tell a politician is lying? Their lips are moving.

His role was to not be president so Hillary would be. That is why he stopped being a Dem and started being a Repub.

Old 08-13-2016, 02:37 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,028,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodSchoolols View Post
Trumps daughter is friends with Chelsea. Trump is a long time Clinton donor and endorser. I really think he is a plant. Look at how easily unlikable Hillary is just gliding through this. Trump is a great distraction. Remember, it is her turn to be President and it will happen.
They are not friends, per se. They are acquaintances and are friendly with each other through their voluntary conversion to Judaism.

Truthfully, Ivanka is so far above Chelsea's league she makes Chelsea look like a beggar.

Old 08-13-2016, 03:44 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Lightbulb My prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Check out the ABC LIVE POLL results ... pay no attention to the CROOKED POLLS cooked up by the leftist liars.

Trump 68%

Clinton 6%

98,000+ voters and it's an unprecedented landslide for Trump, the guy CNN and MSNBC claims is losing ground. Ha!!!

Of course that also corresponds to the dismal turnout at Clinton rallies, with 150 people showing up, at the same time Trump packs the house with thousands.

It's almost over for you America hating mouth breathers. It's almost 11, and the clock will strike at 12. LOL

A certain portion of particularly PO'd **********s will be suicidal on Nov 9th.

Don't be one of them. Take your loss and move on.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections