Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2016, 11:36 AM

11,768 posts, read 10,262,817 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Lurker View Post
Where did I say I justified voting for Trump. I will however vote for him over Hillary not because he is better than her but rather the lesser of two evils.

I have watched people say this openly many times so I know there are many people voting for her just because she is a woman. Didn't Elizabeth Warren even say it?

No Obama had the upper hand in that election. The people were ready to put a black man in office just to put to rest the entire race debate and we all see how well that turned out.

Her positions are pandering, lying, cheating, pay-to-play schemes, and running a crooked tax free foundation for their personal benefit. The sad reality is that you're right people support these kinds of crooks and liars and we all end up paying for it. I pray all options are on the table in keeping Hillary out of the White House, and jail would be at the top of my long list.
Yes, Obama did have the upper hand, but not because he was black. Women outnumber men in this country, so if they were going to vote for her based on gender they would have.

Don't be obtuse, those are not her positions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2016, 02:26 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
This is a great article for those that aren't delusional when it comes to Hillary's issue with lying, it does point out that she has told the truth with an example being stating the year that her husband was elected POTUS! That is something the parents can tell their children, "Well, there was that one time that she spoke the truth!"

A Candidate You Can Trust (to Lie) | RealClearPolitics

Maybe the parents could learn to avoid the question like another Clinton supporter:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...is_honest.html

Old 08-16-2016, 03:16 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil75230 View Post
Crooked Hillary vs. Demagogue Donald? Give me a non-hateful crook EVERY time! It's not as if Donald's telling the truth about his business and connections to ...ahem..."racial realism" groups. Add his demeaning insults to everyone under the sun - including "unmanly" men (implicitly, at least) and I gotta want Hillary more than the Donald.

Yep, Enigma. As I just said, give me a liar (typical for a politician anyway, Hillary or not) over a vile, disgusting personality like Donald Trump any day of my life.
The fact of the matter is all politicians do lie (pander--whatever you want to call it). There has been one president during our lifetime who probably never told a lie and was honest to a fault--Jimmy Carter. That worked out well.

Old 08-16-2016, 03:43 PM

684 posts, read 514,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
Don't be obtuse, those are not her positions.

Oh her positions are on how she's going to fix things and carry on another 8 years of Obama and another 8 years of her husbands administration. That's 16 years of policy and positions that have led us to where we are today and she has plans to fix it all.

Asking the person who helped create the original problems that need to be fixed is asking for disaster.

Hillary is not the answer to the nations problems, she is the problem!

Trump is not far behind her either but we're talking about HiLIARy

Old 08-16-2016, 03:54 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,262,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Lurker View Post
Oh her positions are on how she's going to fix things and carry on another 8 years of Obama and another 8 years of her husbands administration...
Yes, those. Most people will vote her in because they support her positions, or because they want to vote against Trump. Very few will vote for her solely because of her gender.

Old 08-16-2016, 04:11 PM

684 posts, read 514,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
Yes, those. Most people will vote her in because they support her positions, or because they want to vote against Trump. Very few will vote for her solely because of her gender.

well it just goes to show that you cant fix stupid... and Hillary will get a lot of the "Stupid" vote,and Donald will take the rest.

Old 08-16-2016, 04:13 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Bill Clinton's testimony and the subsequent public discussion of oral sex opened up the door and oral sex rapidly became a fact of life for our school age children.

And you think the president's words and actions don't matter?

Yes, and that single act cut down the underage pregnancy rate by 47% !

Don

Old 08-16-2016, 04:21 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,171,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
This.

How people start these threads with a "straight face" is totally beyond me.
This thread is like a trip to Crazy Town.....

Old 08-16-2016, 04:28 PM

1,268 posts, read 798,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
This thread is like a trip to Crazy Town.....
Yep. It's the scenic trip through crazy town.

Old 08-16-2016, 04:39 PM

14,682 posts, read 14,648,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb62574 View Post
Yep. It's the scenic trip through crazy town.
Lock your doors and windows!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections