Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2016, 06:25 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsboy View Post
So you'll become a traitor to your country? How very patriotic of you.
Yes, I will join with you and help you destroy the country. If she is elected there will be no country. You have to have respected borders to have a country. It's not that hard to figure out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2016, 06:28 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,941,962 times
Thread Title: "Honestly, who do you think will win the election. It also looks as if the media and making up tons of lies about trump."

Ok, what are the lies the media is making up? From watching the news and reading media outlets it seems that the most damaging reports to Trump are quotes of his actual words. So, once again, if you are claiming that the media is making up lies about Trump, give us examples of those lies.

Old 08-16-2016, 06:35 PM

4,840 posts, read 9,911,437 times
Hillary is going to win. Anybody wanna place bets? I need the money.

Old 08-16-2016, 06:36 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Thread Title: "Honestly, who do you think will win the election. It also looks as if the media and making up tons of lies about trump."

Ok, what are the lies the media is making up? From watching the news and reading media outlets it seems that the most damaging reports to Trump are quotes of his actual words. So, once again, if you are claiming that the media is making up lies about Trump, give us examples of those lies.
I see this same opinion all the time making the same suggestion. It is a total waste of time. If being unable to see through the propaganda of media now. No amount of information would change a closed mind. I know I have made my decision too and my mind is closed. Clinton's went to far proving they are criminals.

Old 08-16-2016, 06:44 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,324,549 times
Poll wise it looks bad for Trump right now and there's a concerted effort going on by the MSM to pull vulnerable Republicans away from Trump. He actually gave a very good national security speech and the MSM barely touched it...Hillary would've been lauded as a genius. Right now it looks good for Hillary. The press has done a wonderful job killing Trump while covering up for Hillary.

Old 08-16-2016, 06:47 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,525,985 times
As of right now Trump doesn't have a way to win. If he would have hired people to tell him that he should be going to the swing states instead of states that are already going to vote for the democrat. Many people were put off from him with the convention.

The media doesn't have to make up lies as Trump make a fool out of himself all by himself.

Old 08-16-2016, 06:50 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,964,749 times
I don't believe Hillary will be around for the general election, so obviously she won't be the winner, however, Biden might just win the top prize.

Bob.

Old 08-16-2016, 06:52 PM

25,576 posts, read 56,455,902 times
Trump doesn't need the media to destroy him - he's doing it to himself every time he opens his mouth.

He's a mentally lazy, intellectually incurious, shallow man who will never be able to withstand the day/night, never-ending mental grind not to mention challenges of this job.

Sadly, I'm a believer in extremely strict immigration policies - actually believe all immigration should be halted for two or more years and our criteria changed so it is not based on family reunification but, instead, skill set - like other sane countries in the world - and, yes, extreme vetting done. Yes, Muslims from abroad - and even some of those already here - represent a potential threat. We're foolish if we ignore it.

If Trump hadn't proven himself to be such a buffoon he would have had my vote on the immigration issue alone. He began to lose me at the first debate when he attacked Megan Kelly in such a base fashion - and then when he started calling everyone names - lying Ted, little Marco, low energy Jeb, loser, blah, blah. Couldn't believe a man in his position could be so crude and childish. And, it's gone downhill from there - loose lips, backtracking, off the cuff stupidity, narcissism, the daily lies and puffery - the list is long.

Trump can't be trusted to do anything he says he intends to do.

I laugh when I hear him talk about Hillary being mentally deficient. He needs to assign that label to himself.

He doesn't need media help in his implosion. He's doing a fine job - all by himself.

Old 08-16-2016, 06:54 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,941,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
I see this same opinion all the time making the same suggestion. It is a total waste of time. If being unable to see through the propaganda of media now. No amount of information would change a closed mind. I know I have made my decision too and my mind is closed. Clinton's went to (sic) far proving they are criminals.
What you are saying is preposterous. According to your thinking, when Trump makes a statement that is outlandish, noticeably ignorant, factually false or embarrassing -- such as when he attacks the parents of a fallen soldier or throws a baby out of a rally, and the media reports the actual event and quotes his actual words -- that is "media bias" and "propaganda," according to you.

I would suggest if Trump doesn't want the media to report his stupid statements, he should stop making stupid statements.

Old 08-16-2016, 07:05 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,111,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Trump will win or we won't have a country to worry about.
Melodrama much?

lol

Mick
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections