Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2016, 07:05 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,257,063 times

Advertisements

I challenge anyone to watch this video and then claim the media is lying about Trump. It is very obvious who the lying fraud is.

'Morning Joe' video compares Trump's foreign policy 'then and now' | TheHill
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2016, 07:13 PM

5,898 posts, read 3,898,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
If he loses I will become as anti America as democrats are. It won't be a country worth defending with a criminal syndicate in power.
Eh, I don't think there was anything pro-American about the right during the past 8 years, especially when they've been praying for a terrorist attack on American soil under Obama with the hope that voters will put them back into the executive branch again.

Old 08-16-2016, 07:15 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,743,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
What you are saying is preposterous. According to your thinking, when Trump makes a statement that is outlandish, noticeably ignorant, factually false or embarrassing -- such as when he attacks the parents of a fallen soldier or throws a baby out of a rally, and the media reports the actual event and quotes his actual words -- that is "media bias" and "propaganda," according to you.

I would suggest if Trump doesn't want the media to report his stupid statements, he should stop making stupid statements.
No kidding.

I don't need a media person, print or otherwise, to tell me that President Trump is a bad idea.

All I have to do is watch him. His egoism and megalomania is right there for all to see, as are his deeply ignorant ideas about the world.

And if he stopped being stupid in public right this minute, and behaved himself from now until November, it wouldn't make any difference to me. Much as I'd love to, I can't unsee what I saw or unhear what I heard.

Old 08-16-2016, 07:17 PM

5,172 posts, read 4,942,570 times
Sadly, I think Hillary will win hands down. The media will throw everything it can, and then some, at Trump to sink him. Like Chris Wallace of Fox news admitted on his own program a few weeks ago, they (the news) will make something of nothing.

Old 08-16-2016, 07:20 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsboy View Post
So you'll become a traitor to your country? How very patriotic of you.
Hillary is giving away this country already... she sold herself over and over to the corporations.. she sold secrets to China, uranium to Russia, sent jobs to Nafta via her rapist husband and sicko..

Old 08-16-2016, 07:22 PM

25,580 posts, read 56,471,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikMal View Post
The media will throw everything it can, and then some, at Trump to sink him.
Gee, you mean everything that comes out of his mouth hasn't done that already? Or, are we not to believe our lying ears - and, instead, give him the benefit of the doubt on the 20 lies he tells each day.

Old 08-16-2016, 07:23 PM

2,348 posts, read 1,903,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
Gee, you mean everything that comes out of his mouth hasn't done that already? Or, are we not to believe our lying ears - and, instead, give him the benefit of the doubt on the 20 lies he tells each day.
It's all sarcasm.

Old 08-16-2016, 07:24 PM

3 posts, read 1,634 times
I am praying that God picks our next president and all votes are controlled by HIM and not someone "changing the voting results." I would not vote for Hillary unless she was running against the Anti-Christ.....she is a proven LIAR and I will never vote for her because she was part of the "stand down order" in Benghazi when those 4 men could have been saved!!!!! Let's also remember how she conducts herself with one lie after another......what do we think she will do the public!!!!!!

Old 08-16-2016, 07:24 PM

4,176 posts, read 6,334,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikMal View Post
Sadly, I think Hillary will win hands down. The media will throw everything it can, and then some, at Trump to sink him. Like Chris Wallace of Fox news admitted on his own program a few weeks ago, they (the news) will make something of nothing.
There is truth in this. I read Trump's tweets relating to Mr. Khan and he didn't really say anything. The baby/2nd Amendment/Purple Heart statements were also not as bad as the media portrayed them.

Trump would be better off had he just read from the teleprompter but he can only be so careful when the media is basically the press arm of the DNC (or worse, as the WikiLeaks showed).

Old 08-16-2016, 07:25 PM

4,176 posts, read 6,334,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerStripes View Post
I am praying that God picks our next president and all votes are controlled by HIM and not someone "changing the voting results." I would not vote for Hillary unless she was running against the Anti-Christ.....she is a proven LIAR and I will never vote for her because she was part of the "stand down order" in Benghazi when those 4 men could have been saved!!!!! Let's also remember how she conducts herself with one lie after another......what do we think she will do the public!!!!!!
It's called moral hazard. If Hillary's 'punishment' for placing state secrets on a private homebrew server is the Presidency, what incentive will she have to be transparent and non-corrupt as President?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections